Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    difference between "being on good terms" and spooning with the crown prince, Orange Foolius seems to be going with the latter
    Now i was thinking wouldn`t Israel or at least their president whose name escape me right now, would have something to say about?

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Mostly just old white guys again. Ted Cruz even came out of his coffin in the daylight I see. His wife should be clubbing him with a rolling pin for him cozying up with the man who insulted her looks.
    Hey, you know how it goes, party before marriage, party before family, party before country. Mrs. Cruz is probably a GOP Stepford like all the other women married to Republican cretins and knuckledraggers and has no problem with her hubby constantly sucking up to Cheeto Jesus.

Now here's a real headscratcher:

Breitbart Editor Fired After Anti-Muslim Tweets

A Breitbart editor has been sacked after posting anti-Muslim tweets following the London terror attack.

The editor, Katie McHugh, who previously worked at The Daily Caller, said in a tweet Monday that “Breitbart News fired me for telling the truth about Islam and Muslim immigration.”

McHugh was criticized for a tweet Saturday, in which she wrote "there would be no deadly terror attacks in the U.K. if Muslims didn't live there."
    I'll readily admit there's times when I'm not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, but can someone please explain to me how someone who works for an alt-Reich website gets canned for expressing the sort of racism and xenophobia that elevated it's former CEO Steve Bannon to specious glory as a member of Mango Mussolini's inner circle? I'm confused!
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 06-06-2017 at 09:35 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Just got an alert on my phone that some nutbag in Paris, armed with knives and a hammer attacked a cop outside Notre Dame Cathedral. He's alleged as having said "It's for Syria!" before his brief rampage that ended with him getting shot. Let's see how long it takes before the Velveeta Tyrant takes to Twitter to berate President Macron for being soft on terrorists like he did London's Mayor Khan.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Breitbart having a change of heart??? Nahhhhh....something's up there.

Also as to these deadly terror attacks....it wasn't that long ago that Londoners had to worry about the Irish Republican Army terrorist activities.

Speaking of London, Mayor Sadiq Khan prefers that Trump's planned state visit to London trip cancelled

Remember when Trump trolled the mayor of Manchester after the attack at the Ariana Grande Concert? You don't? That's because he didn't. I wonder why that is. (*sarcasm alert*)
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 06-06-2017 at 10:13 AM.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post

Now here's a real headscratcher:

Breitbart Editor Fired After Anti-Muslim Tweets

I'll readily admit there's times when I'm not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, but can someone please explain to me how someone who works for an alt-Reich website gets canned for expressing the sort of racism and xenophobia that elevated it's former CEO Steve Bannon to specious glory as a member of Mango Mussolini's inner circle? I'm confused!
    Probably cuz Trump's been trying to sell his Muslim ban by claiming that it's not a Muslim ban. Her admitting about how she and Bannon etc feel, throws a wrench into that narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Primary today in NJ and I'm still trying to decide who to vote for. Some pretty decent choices among the democrats.

I see a lot of pluses and small minuses in their policy approaches

Property taxes, pensions, guns and more: How your next N.J. governor stands on big issues

Just don't vote for the Goldman Sacs guy.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Breitbart having a change of heart??? Nahhhhh....something's up there.

Also as to these deadly terror attacks....it wasn't that long ago that Londoners had to worry about the Irish Republican Army terrorist activities.

Speaking of London, Mayor Sadiq Khan prefers that Trump's planned state visit to London trip cancelled

Remember when Trump trolled the mayor of Manchester after the attack at the Ariana Grande Concert? You don't? That's because he didn't. I wonder why that is. (*sarcasm alert*)
    The way I see it, there's two reasons why Pissy POTUS didn't attack Manchester's mayor: A) He isn't a Muslim, B) Andy Burnham didn't get on Trump's bad side by directly (or indirectly) criticizing him. Take your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Just don't vote for the Goldman Sacs guy.
    If he wins the Democratic Primary, then I will vote for him in November. He's better than the Republicans. It may take a GS Democrat to know how to deal with GS Republicans in Trump's admin.
    Last edited by Tami; 06-06-2017 at 10:46 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    If he wins the Democratic Primary, then I will vote for him in November. He's better than the Republicans.
    Stop me if I'm mistaken, but isn't one of the GOP contestants Chris Christie's deputy governor? Yikes!

Stop me if I'm mistaken, but isn't one of the GOP contestants Chris Christie's deputy governor? Yikes!
    Yep, but if she doesn't win the Republican primary then we'll know the full extent of Christie dissatisfaction in the state.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Just got an alert on my phone that some nutbag in Paris, armed with knives and a hammer attacked a cop outside Notre Dame Cathedral. He's alleged as having said "It's for Syria!" before his brief rampage that ended with him getting shot. Let's see how long it takes before the Velveeta Tyrant takes to Twitter to berate President Macron for being soft on terrorists like he did London's Mayor Khan.
    Here's the full story:

Notre Dame attacker shouted "this is for Syria" before being shot

Freaking crazies, what does that foul tried to accomplish by attacking an armed man with a hammer?

Ah well, wish all terrorists were that stupid.

The Ku Klux Klan wants to rally in Charlottesville. Now this college town is on edge again

When torch-wielding white nationalists gathered in front of a Confederate statue in downtown Charlottesville, Va., last month, Mayor Michael Signer worried that the event harkened back to “the days of the KKK.”

That warning has now become prophecy.

On Monday, city officials said the the Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan had applied to hold a rally near the statue on July 8.

A city spokeswoman said the permit would likely be approved.

“People have a constitutional right to assemble,” said director of communications Miriam Dickler.

Signer condemned the KKK rally, but also called on people to ignore it.

“This rump, out-of-state chapter of a totally discredited organization will succeed in their aim of inciting controversy only if folks take their putrid bait, and that begins with the media,” he wrote in an email to The Washington Post. “I encourage everyone to ignore this ridiculous sideshow and to focus instead on celebrating the values of diversity and tolerance that have made Charlottesville a world-class city.”

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Freaking crazies, what does that foul tried to accomplish by attacking an armed man with a hammer?

Ah well, wish all terrorists were that stupid.
    Somewhere, Wayne LaPierre is thinking to himself: "Damn! Imagine the damage that guy could've done if he only had a gun!"

Invincible Member

Major law firms refuse to meet with Trump cuz supposedly, "The guy won't pay and he won't listen..."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3225786