Won't take long for Trump to completely obliterate Obama's legacy.
    BB

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post
    Won't take long for Trump to completely obliterate Obama's legacy.
    Sometimes I think he's just using the office to just get revenge for when Obama got him at that White House correspondents Dinner, paying him back for his birther crap. Because I believe he's that small-minded, petty and egotistical.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Sometimes I think he's just using the office to just get revenge for when Obama got him at that White House correspondents Dinner, paying him back for his birther crap. Because I believe he's that small-minded, petty and egotistical.
    Spite driven foreign and domestic policy.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Problem with Democrats today is we ONLY seem to want to run them where they can "win". We need to try differeing strategies. We can't simply be the party of Run only here or there. Things change. Hell Turner may have lost by double digits back then, but that was back then. TRUMP IS POTEC!!!!!

If Trump can be POTEC, why can't Turner win a Governorship?
    I do agree Progressives need to run hard Everywhere, we aren't goign to win everywhere, but we can't only run "safe" places and "safe" candidates.

We've been losing badly doing that.
    It doesn't follow that a weak Republican candidate's victory means that Democrats could nominate weak candidates. It could mean that it was a political environment in which Republicans has a significant advantage.

As an aside, POTEC (President of the Electoral College) doesn't seem like an effective smear because Trump won a lot of states.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

All Ossoff has to do now is play that sound-bite in every commercial until the election. Don't take the "high road," and say that going negative is beneath you. Save that until you're in office. Play that sound-bite, Ossoff! Do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    I disagree with 1000%, we must be looking at two different women named Nina Turner, because I see none of what you just mentioned.
    I did see and post her latest CNN interview, where she asked the Democratic Party to focus on more than just Russia, and she was attacked online simply for saying People in Flint want clean water, and people in Ohio want livable wages. The vitriol from Liberals, was astounding. So yeah it's not her.

Ossoff’s GOP opponent Handel: ‘I do not support a livable wage’

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/osso...-livable-wage/
    This is what I was talking about, BTW.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I've said for months now that Obama has a juicy tell-all book about his eight years as president just waiting to be written where he finally gets down and dirty and unloads on Trump, the GOP, Faux News, conservatives and right wing knuckleheads for all the shit they dumped on him. If what he said in that speech was but a precursor, then such a book will be a HUGE bestseller.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Trump's transcript for tomorrow's live tweet storm is out. Save yourself the time and read this before you watch Comey tomorrow.

"loser - very sad - not true - everyone is being so mean to me - not true - lies - this guy is such a showboat, what a loser - fake news - I don't even know Putin - sad - nobody has ever been treated as unfairly as me - sad."
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Trump's transcript for tomorrow's live tweet storm is out. Save yourself the time and read this before you watch Comey tomorrow.

"loser - very sad - not true - everyone is being so mean to me - not true - lies - this guy is such a showboat, what a loser - fake news - I don't even know Putin - sad - nobody has ever been treated as unfairly as me - sad."
    Yep, you nailed it. Pissy POTUS is, if anything, predictable as the sun setting in the west when it comes to his special snowflake powers.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Holy shit, he's already breaking down.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Holy shit, he's already breaking down.
    I was making a joke ... I hope.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I was making a joke ... I hope.
    Yeah, realized it right after I posted. Knowing Trump, though, It will probably happen anyway.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

BANNED

Comey's prepared statement has been released.

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/872511778415976448

Quote Originally Posted by jeanvaljean View Post
    Comey's prepared statement has been released.

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/872511778415976448
    Yup, that's obstruction of justice. He's fucked.

When it rains, it pours for Trump:

Guess who's not getting a cabinet position anytime soon?

It's funny that telling the truth is considered a Left turn to conservatives.