Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    While it's only on the outskirts of "News"/"Politics", this one feels kind of like a cheap shot...

#30 would rather spend time haranguing comedians and defend conservatives from the brutal world of comedy. And would you look at that, he's haranguing a female comedian for a "cheap shot." You're not fooling anyone, #30.
    Last edited by Kevinroc; 08-06-2017 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    #30 would rather spend time haranguing comedians and defend conservatives from the brutal world of comedy. And would you look at that, he's haranguing a female comedian for a "cheap shot." You're not fooling anyone, #30.
    If you think that Sarah being a conservative is the issue, you need to take a second look at the video.

And would you look at that, he's haranguing a female comedian for a "cheap shot."
    Find me a male comedian who treats a woman who looks like Tomi one way while treating a woman who looks like Sarah another. I'll be more than happy to point what they are doing out.

If you think that Sarah being a conservative is the issue, you need to take a second look at the video.
    I saw the video. I've seen much harsher acts tearing into people who work for the Trump Administration. The fact that Chelsea Handler mocking Sarah Huckabee Sanders is where you draw the line says more about you and what you rush to defend than anything else.

Find me a male comedian who treats a woman who looks like Tomi one way while treating a woman who looks like Sarah another. I'll be more than happy to point what they are doing out.
    Quite frankly, I don't believe anything you say.

Quite frankly, I don't believe anything you say.
    You'd rather not actually discuss that. Copy that.

http://thehill.com/regulation/health...homes-heats-up

The Trump Administration wants to strip nursing home residents from being able to sue their nursing homes for abuse.

Tell me again how we must not act like these people are not cartoon supervillains?

The fact that Chelsea Handler mocking Sarah Huckabee Sanders is where you draw the line says more about you and what you rush to defend than anything else.
    If you think I have an issue with that Sarah is being mocked and not the exact way she is being mocked, you would be wrong. Again, compare it to the way she dealt with Tomi and think about the bigger picture. It's not that it is being done that is the issue. It's how it is being done.

If you think I have an issue with that Sarah is being mocked and not the exact way she is being mocked, you would be wrong. Again, compare it to the way she dealt with Tomi and think about the bigger picture. It's not that it is being done that is the issue. It's how it is being done.
    What happened to this?

You'd rather not actually discuss that. Copy that.
    You literally wrote this five minutes later. Are you a goldfish? Do you have the memory capacity of a goldfish? Or is this your attempt to try to "shoot one past me" or whatever?

Your fake concern trolling over Chelsea Handler making fun of SHS fools nobody. (I will also note how you refer to SHS as "Sarah," but Hillary Clinton is always referred to as HRC.)

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

http://thehill.com/regulation/health...homes-heats-up

The Trump Administration wants to strip nursing home residents from being able to sue their nursing homes for abuse.

Tell me again how we must not act like these people are not cartoon supervillains?
    The young aren't safe from Trump dictates, and neither are the elderly. They get us coming AND going.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    Compared to Americas version? A credible political party where last presidential election the runner up was from the Green Party. Also Jill Stein is someone who agrees with any crazy theory just so that she can feel relevant, basically.
    In my country last election we had to choose between the green party candidate and the center right candidate, hopefully the greens make a comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    No even in local elections?
    The last Green Party candidate I knew in my area was a Power Girl cosplayer who did a series of boudoir cheesecake photo shoots. When she was given the opportunity to explain herself in the pre-election mailer that's sent out to registered voters, she wrote literally two sentences that said virtually nothing about why she was worth her vote. If anything, she, like Jill Stein, was using the platform to generate more publicity for herself.

I've met her, and like her as a person. I agree with a great deal of her political stances. However, she is not a realistic candidate that's going to win in most states, let alone Arizona.

But that's the Green Party. They hold 136 elected offices across the country. That's it. The highest office they hold is three mayors in California. It's all unopposed school board spots or city council seats other than that.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

It lays out about the same way in Illinois.

Far as I know, it's a handful of parks and public library offices. Seems like Warrenville has a public library treasurer who is Green Party?

BANNED

You listed Tulsi Gabbard as one of your "progressive" heroes. If you want us to take you seriously, you have to actually take this seriously.

#30 goes out of his way to bash women. Literally won't bash a man for child molestation.

I've never heard you speak of Chuck Schumer the way you speak out against the women of the Democratic Party who so upset you.

To put this in layman's terms: This is who #30 is. Exposed for all to see.
    When did I call Tulsi Gabbard a Hero of mine? I said she's a woman and has a vagina, ELECT HER. Because You want me to take YOU seriously, but insist Kamala Harris is the most awesome of awesome.

How far do you want me to bow me head?

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    When did I call Tulsi Gabbard a Hero of mine? I said she's a woman and has a vagina, ELECT HER. Because You want me to take YOU seriously, but insist Kamala Harris is the most awesome of awesome.

How far do you want me to bow me head?
    Here we go with the 'bow my head' stuff again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    How do the people complaining about Democrats' taking corporate money feel about The Young Turks being financed by a Republican former governor's private equity fund?
    The Young Turks is a
    A) Not a political Institution, they are a news Organization.

B) So if a Republican Gives Private money to a Private organization to get money out of Politics. I should be mad why?

C) I've given money to both Republicans, Democrats, and Independents. What does that make me?

D) Wolf-Pac is a Separate Organization from TYT. They are a non Profit. What does that make them?

E)Why didn't you post the full context of the link instead of trying slander? I thought you were Progressive and Liberal?

Here, I'll help you out.

IT'S NOT THE SAME AS DEMOCRATS TAKING CORPORATE DONATIONS AND BEING PULLED SCREAMING TO THE LEFT!!!!! THERE'S A DIFFERENCE!

Uygur and Roemer, who made an unsuccessful run for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination, said they were aligned in their opposition to the influence of money in politics. Roemer is chairman of the Reform Project, a nonprofit organization that pushes for campaign finance reform.

"While we don’t necessarily agree on politics, Buddy and TYT both understand money’s damaging influence on our government," Uygur said in a statement.

Roemer said his firm had been looking for a "new media" outlet to invest in for two years. “We believe TYT will be one of the critical players moving forward in a new media world," he said in the statement. "They are a lot like me, sometimes wrong but never in doubt."

OHH Drama!!!