Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    The conservatives turning against Donald Trump

All it would take are 2 things: 1. An economic downturn, 2. A genuine Foreign Policy Fiasco
    My knowledge of economics is even less than that of politics, but if the stock market were to tank again like it had in 2008, that could harm him big time. As for a foreign policy fiasco, I'd say North Korea is the leader in the clubhouse. I could be wrong, but it seems like Pyongyang had stepped up their missile testing since Trump took office, no doubt fueled by his macho man bluster against the Hermit Kingdom.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I wonder if Melania finds that nickname appropriate also

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Thanks for puting that image in my head.
    *shudder*
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    Thanks for puting that image in my head.
    *shudder*
    According to Marla and the Wife That Shall Not Be Named, he's more of a 60 second man and 20 minutes of beatings.

I still can't believe Christians voted for him after reading his divorce papers. He was a child/wife beater.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    OUCH!!

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    According to Marla and the Wife That Shall Not Be Named, he's more of a 60 second man and 20 minutes of beatings.

I still can't believe Christians voted for him after reading his divorce papers. He was a child/wife beater.
    Oh, it's not hard to believe Evangelicals could vote for Sunkist Satan because he wasn't black, and he wasn't Hillary. The fact he's a serial adulterer and on his third wife no more means jack **** to them than it does the rest of his legion of lemmings. Trump could literally have shot someone in head in Times Square on live TV, and holy rollers would still have gushed like schoolgirls over him, then said the victim had it coming.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

I was told today I can't say "climate change" but must use "eXXXtreme weather *echo* *reverb* *plays explosion sound*" ....

You can tell we're gonna take this memo seriously.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I was told today I can't say "climate change" but must use "eXXXtreme weather *echo* *reverb* *plays explosion sound*" ....

Weather has entered the Attitude Era!

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    I'm a man of color, a black male. Who doesn't blindly support someone my same ethnicity. So does that now make me a sexist, since me and her are the same race?
    Or did you assume I was a white male? So I can't possibly support a woman of Color, when even were I a white male. I posted 3 women of color I'd support.

Again, be an adult.
    I assumed you were a British aristocrat heiress in yellow face! Your avatar is totally falsehood in advertising!

Buddy, I know you identify as black male. I am not asking you to blindly support anyone. I am pointing out that you are doing the opposite: Blindly condemning her based on nothingburgers and insane, and hypocritical, litmus tests.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Weather has entered the Attitude Era!

How about using 'Atmospheric Destabilization'?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Trump’s ‘Fire and Fury’ Comments Break Dow’s Winning Streak

U.S. stocks dipped into negative territory late in Tuesday’s trading session after saber-rattling from the White House over North Korea shook up an otherwise quiet summer trading session.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed down about 33 points, or 0.2%, to 22085 after the President Donald Trump warned North Korea that threats to the U.S. “will be met with fire and fury.” The Dow’s modest decline snapped 10-session streak of consecutive gains.

The S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite Index each fell about 0.2% as well.
    And here begins the economic downturn as a result of a possible foreign policy disaster in the making.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Alaskan oil spill?
    Just think "chocolate moose!"

And here begins the economic downturn as a result of a possible foreign policy disaster in the making.
    I took all my winnings out of the stock market and reduced my investments to a bare minimum. Better to get zero interest until lil Donald is out of the White House than to have him destroy my life's savings.

This right here is part of why:

https://www.charismanews.com/politic...ca-is-at-stake

And (bonus material) a decent response, which was close to my internal response, summed up as "It is time to fear God more than we fear a political candidate.":

http://drkevinbaird.com/wp/2016/08/1...-donald-trump/
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

This... is... insane. That Trump is threatening nuclear war... I'm sooooo uncomfortable right now.