I think he may be on the right track, but not certain of his assessment

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    The only thing I have to ask is....what took him this long? This now makes TWO Gold Star families Trump has shit on along with the Khans. Deplorable!
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 10-23-2017 at 08:14 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    #whydemskeeplosing #1000legsilativeseatslost

#only12Governorships #lostsenatecongresswhitehouse

#letsmovecenterevenmore #leadbyourvalues

#bemoreconservative #bemorecorporate

#incrementalism #letskeepdoingthethingthatkeepsuslosing

#bipartisanship #Decorummoreimportantthanpolicy

#demdefeat2018 #ignoreindependentsandliberalsbecausenoDbyname

You do realize hashtags don't work on this board? Or are you just cross-spamming your anti-DNC propaganda to several platforms and don't have the time to edit?

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    In the same article, Sullivan wrote about free speech issues in Canada and the UK.
    Utter bullshit.

I believe a few days ago I expressed my feelings that it wasn't a matter of if but when.

Answer: 5 days.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

The Myeshia Johnson story is gonna get more f***ed up for the GOP. Ex-Congressman, CSGOPOTD alumni, and assuredly racist ***hole Joe Walsh just went on MSNBC to argue that conservatives "have a right to attack her".

That's right. The party that spent the entire Bush administration talking about "respecting our troops" would now like to make the case for why they should be allowed to malign war widows.

F*** the GOP with a cactus.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    I believe a few days ago I expressed my feelings that it wasn't a matter of if but when.

Answer: 5 days.
    I like to think of it as Half a Mooch.

BANNED

The Myeshia Johnson story is gonna get more f***ed up for the GOP. Ex-Congressman, CSGOPOTD alumni, and assuredly racist ***hole Joe Walsh just went on MSNBC to argue that conservatives "have a right to attack her".

That's right. The party that spent the entire Bush administration talking about "respecting our troops" would now like to make the case for why they should be allowed to malign war widows.

Joe Walsh needs to go pay his child support and shut his yapper

Trump Fans Are Sharing A Fake Facebook Post Impersonating Slain Soldier’s Widow

The Gold Star widow became the face of a viral hoax as she said her final goodbyes to her husband.

A Facebook post purporting to show the widow of Army Sgt. La David Johnson criticizing Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-FL) went viral among pro-Trump Twitter users over the weekend, with one version of the tweet amassing nearly 8,000 retweets and 10,000 likes between Friday afternoon and Saturday evening.

The only problem? It’s fake.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    There is really no other argument to be mad...that right there is it.

Although, after learning more and more about the Civil War, I'm not sure there is a "different" reason to protest, other than flat out ignorance.
    That's kind of why I put quotes around the word, "different."

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I think he may be on the right track, but not certain of his assessment

Reich is saying that if we can form a coalition of Establishment Democrats, Anti-Establishment Democrats and even a few Anti-Establishment Republicans and Libertarians, we can defeat Trump. However, I see three problems with forming that coalition:

1. Anti-Establishment Republicans and Libertarians are often reluctant to vote for anyone who doesn't have an (R) after their name.

2. Establishment Democrats are often reluctant to step aside for younger Anti-Establishment Democrats.

3. Anti-Establishment Democrats often have purity tests which prevent them from voting for all but the closest to perfect candidates.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Which brings up the following question: Would Trump and Walsh be attacking Johnson up one side and down the other if she were white? Short answer----HELL FUCKING NO!! More of the racist mindset of the GOP hard at work.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Trump handling of the Niger tragedy-slash-scandal made him crash pretty hard in the Rasmussen poll, that heavily oversamples Republicans compared to other polls.

It won't really show much on the average at RCP until that ridiculous outlier from Emerson polls slips out the rolling average in 8 days or so.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Oooh, (former) fox fight!

And now Megyn Kelly had this to say on the Today show:

“O’Reilly’s suggestion that no one ever complained about his behavior is false. I know because I complained.”

Democrats' early fundraising eclipsing that of GOP incumbents

Nearly three dozen Republican incumbents were outraised by Democratic challengers in the third quarter of this year – a stunning figure. Nine GOP incumbents already trail a Democratic opponent in cash on hand, increasing the likelihood that many veteran incumbents will face tough opposition for the first time in years. [...]

“That’s something that should get every Republican’s attention in Washington,” said Jason Roe, a Republican strategist who works on House races. “These first-timers are printing money."