Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

This just in: Puerto Rico Governor asks power company’s board to cancel Whitefish Energy contract.

Now can we get Zinke so resign?

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    This just in: Puerto Rico Governor asks power company’s board to cancel Whitefish Energy contract.

Now can we get Zinke so resign?
    No, he hasn't finished destroying our National Parks and Monuments or opened every pristine spot for oil and coal.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I can see where those knuckledraggers would be highly envious of how Trump "speaks his mind". I mean, if John or Jane Q. Public were to spew the racism in their hearts and minds out loud, they risk repercussions like losing jobs, friends or teeth when they get punched out saying the wrong thing to the wrong person.
    Depending on your location.
    Where I live that sort of **** is the prevailing opinion. You're more likely to be ostracized at work for not speaking that way.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

BANNED

looks like Whitefish is about to get fried up something nice

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    looks like Whitefish is about to get fried up something nice
    I hear Whitefish is best sauteed with butter and onions.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

BANNED

This is EMBARRASSING to being an actual American.
    You can love your country, and criticize the **** out of her.
    Propaganda pure and simple, and easily meant to brainwash the low information moronic fake Patriot types. I swear I'm starting to hate these type of Conservatives/Tories every day.

#takeaknee isn't about the flag you bigoted idiots.

Kneel to propose, but kneeling to protest police brutality is about the troops?

Missouri college requiring freshmen to take patriotism class: report

**** the First Amendment because Trump and Conservative Snowflakes are offended.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    What if in teh end it came down to a simple, binairy choice: vote Milquetoast Democrats, or have Trump-style Republicans forever? Or at least until Earth stops supporting human life.

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    Please don't ask the privileged to give up their purity, that is rude.
    Your framing is terrible. You don't even try to entertain doing something different. You go ahead and keep voting for NO CHANGE Milquetoast. I'm goign to support candidates that not only inspire me, but inspire others with ACTUAL Policy.

That's why I support Justice Democrats and Brand New Congress. You guys can have the Corruption of the DNC and DCCC.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    "I like how he speaks his mind" was the response many Republicans gave to Trump's most racist and bigoted remarks, after all, in polls and surveys. Because they themselves, would also like to get away with being able to say those things out loud without repercussions.

There are repercussions. He and they have the first amendment right to speak your mind, however, people have the free will to hear you say it and identify you for the racist ***hole you are if you choose to say those sorts of things.

This is opposed to instead, making the choice to be a decent human being that doesn't want to say ugly things to hurt other people based on your own prejudices.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Why, it's almost like racism and misogyny are why a lot of people voted Trump.
    This.. Inserts Morgan Freeman Pointing up Meme, without actually doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    This is EMBARRASSING to being an actual American.
    You can love your country, and criticize the **** out of her.
    Propaganda pure and simple, and easily meant to brainwash the low information moronic fake Patriot types. I swear I'm starting to hate these type of Conservatives/Tories every day.

**** the First Amendment because Trump and Conservative Snowflakes are offended.
    They won't teach Civics, but they will teach this?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    There is some indication that Democrats are moving left pretty sharply, although it seems to be more of a post-election change. The Atlantic just had a piece on this.
    It's not just Democrats. it's LARGE swathes of America that is leaning and leans left. People can say what they want about "WHERE" they stand as far as labels go. But when it comes to ACTUAL, LEGIT Policy? They are overwhelmingly Liberal and Progressive.

Every single Old ass Conservative I know, at work, in life and family. Loves those commie rat bastard policies that help them when things go to ****, or they need help seeing a doctor, the police, emergency services, natural disasters, road repairs, social security, etc. They want MORE of that.

The Bullshit about us being Center Right died in actuality about 20 years ago. But in the minds of Politicians and Pundits, they think George McGovern, and Ronald Reagan are in the minds of Millenials.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    I will not be voting for any 80 year old white guys (Biden, Bernie) or billionaires in 2020 (sod off Zuckerberg or Cuban)
    I actually agree. I want someone in the same age group as Barack was when he ran, male or female. Someone with a fresh set of eyes, but willing to head experience from the left.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    So...

Nina Turner.

Nina.
    Ms Turner.
    Not Tina, Nina.

Nee Nee.

Republican plant, or so full of irrational hatred for Hillary Clinton that she is willing to keep Trump in office longer buy supporting his talking points?

In the end, does it make a difference which one she is?
    Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    i wonder if anyone demanded that Turner provide facts to back up her ridiculous assertion other than she heard it on Faux News?
    I love Nina Turner, but i'm with you guys on this one.
    She should have had more ammo, before firing those shots.

Bad Nina, Bad.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    I'd say framing it that way on the GOP side leaves out more than half of the reality of what actually happened.
    Which would be the failure of the DNC to override the vote tallies in the caucuses/primaries and appoint Sanders the Democratic candidate?

Invincible Member

It's funny that when someone criticizes Trump, some of his supports will say something like, "Hillary lost, get over it!" But the person who can't get over it seems to be the president himself

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/29/u...er-russia.html

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post

Worship of the trapping of America rather than serious respect for _all_ the freedoms (not just the Cool Guns). And this is an Evangelical College as per the report as well....