Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Honestly, I don't know if it's about that Hannity actually doubts Moore.

Hannity has taken a pair of shots going to bat for Moore. I think he came to the realization that Moore might wind up costing him his job. If it comes down to that, Hannity is going to save his bacon before he's going to save yours.
    Hmm! You could be right. I'd forgotten Hamhocks had been bleeding sponsors of late. Yeah, he might well be throwing Moore under the nearest Greyhound to save his skin.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Saw the clip with Hannity giving Moore that ultimatum. But just what exactly are the consequences if Moore doesn't come up with an answer remains to be seen. We'll see if Fox News starts to give their shows a new a agenda to stop backing Moore or to downplay their doubts about his victims in their various shows.

Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    Eh, Do we even know how Australian politics are?
    Sad to say that the only thing I know about Australian politics is that actor Julian McMahon was the Prime Minister for a short term. He had a long career serving the government in various capacities
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 11-15-2017 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Hmm! You could be right. I'd forgotten Hamhocks had been bleeding sponsors of late. Yeah, he might well be throwing Moore under the nearest Greyhound to save his skin.
    There's also the upside that you don't really have to feel all that badly about yourself if Moore is the guy you leave twisting in the wind.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

There's also the upside that you don't really have to feel all that badly about yourself if Moore is the guy you leave twisting in the wind.
    Spoken for truth. Meanwhile....

RNC cuts fundraising ties with Roy Moore
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    It's amazing what you can learn by using the internet you're on to look up things and learn.

Also, listen to Jim Jeffries some time.
    As i said i was expecting someone to post more info about the subject at that time, and yes internet can help you to learn about things, like guns

Hannity has taken a pair of shots going to bat for Moore. I think he came to the realization that Moore might wind up costing him his job. If it comes down to that, Hannity is going to save his bacon before he's going to save yours.
    That's how I see it. Fox Network exc's probably reminded him of what happens when someon's program becomes unprofitable. He had to choose to either appease the advertisers or appease Trump/Bannon. Looks like he made his choice. Money, money, money.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Oh WBEEe-Eeee....

Minnesota's House speaker suspended the committee chairmanship of state Rep. Tony Cornish after two women accused him of sexual harassment, the second allegation against a sitting lawmaker in as many days.
    Rep. Erin Maye Quade shared text messages with the Star Tribune from Cornish, a Republican, who said he "got busted" staring at her on the House floor in May, saying it was her fault: "Look too ... good."
    And a longtime female lobbyist, who asked the newspaper not to publish her name due to fear it would hurt her career, said Cornish has propositioned her for sex dozens of times and once pushed her against a wall in his office while trying to kiss her. In a 2010 incident, the lobbyist said Cornish used crude language to point out that he had an erection and said, "You can't leave."
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/m...sment-51061118

This comes after a Democrat was also accused

A Minnesota Senate staff member filed a formal complaint Tuesday against DFL Sen. Dan Schoen over an uninvited, sexually explicit photo he allegedly sent her in 2015.
    The woman, Ellen Anderson, made the complaint to the Senate's human resources department and later spoke to MPR News about the message on Snapchat, a mobile messaging app, that included a photo of a man's genitals. A friend of Anderson, who was present when the message came through, attested to it in a separate interview.
    Schoen's attorney Paul Rogesheske denied that his client sent that kind of message to Anderson or any other woman, and said he and Schoen, DFL-St. Paul Park, will "address the complaint as it comes."
    "He never took pictures of his genitals and sent them to anybody. It's perplexing," said Rogesheske.
    Anderson coordinates digital communications for the Senate DFL. (She is not the same Ellen Anderson who once served as a DFL senator from St. Paul). She said she did not take any action at the time and said Schoen told her, "No one needs to know about it."
    https://www.mprnews.org/story/2017/1...hoen-complaint

Democrats have immediately told this guy to quit. Remains to be seen (at least from what I've seen) what's going to happen to Cornish.

The razor thin majority of the GOP in Minnesota is like 33 to 32 ion the state Senate.
    Last edited by Tendrin; 11-15-2017 at 05:42 AM.

Dems know (now) that the worst thing they can do is make excuses for a Sexual predator. I can understand that they would willingly risk giving the GOP more control, over having to deal with a Roy Moore style mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Dems know (now) that the worst thing they can do is make excuses for a Sexual predator. I can understand that they would willingly risk giving the GOP more control, over having to deal with a Roy Moore style mess.
    GOP already has control in this case, but it extends their margin. However, if both drop out stays the same. Still, Minnesota Dems were perfectly willing to widen the gap to their disfavor rather than allow Schoen to remain, whereas Republicans are stumbling all over themselves to find a way to admit Moore (though this is finally starting to crumble).

Yeah. I honestly get the sense his initial defense was a spur of the moment attempt to stick it to liberals that he didn't plan through.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Yeah. I honestly get the sense his initial defense was a spur of the moment attempt to stick it to liberals that he didn't plan through.
    I mean, 'trying to stick it to the libs' is all conservatism is these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    I mean, 'trying to stick it to the libs' is all conservatism is these days.
    They might as well forgo GOP Primary debates and just see who can cut off their nose to spite their faces the fastest.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

North Korea 'sentences Donald Trump to death' in state newspaper editorial

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8055611.html

Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    North Korea 'sentences Donald Trump to death' in state newspaper editorial

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8055611.html
    And all Trump wanted was to be his friend.

Seriously, he said that in his tweet.

BANNED

in interesting news (im trying to find a link here)

looks like the group/company that owns Cards Against Humanity has bought up some land along the US/Mexico border and retained a lawyer who specializes in eminent domain cases to "make it as difficult as possible" for Trump to build his wall