Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    If I could advise Ms. May on this issue, I would caution her to step away, ignore Trump and end the matter. Trump is ridiculously petty and vindictive and loves nothing more than a feud and would run with it for days, something that would do her absolutely no good. And yeah, not only would Trump retaliate if May were to comment again, he'd escalate the pissing match since he has little regard and even less respect for women leaders, especially those who dare to criticize him (i.e. the Mayor of San Juan after the government's slow response to Hurricane Maria).
    Well, it's fairly clear that you're right and she is going to keep shtum about it for the time being.

It was a big enough story for there to be questions raised in Parliament about it, mind you http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42181073 The Home Secretary, Amber Rudd, has made a very muted response, as you'd expect, essentially just reiterating the initial UK government response. May herself won't say anything more, I imagine.

Obviously, if Trump decides to up the ante again, the dispute will rumble on and the UK government might be forced to explicitly call off the state visit, rather than continue to indefinitely postpone it as they're already obviously doing.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ragged Maw View Post
    Not going to salivate over this, but if it discourages people who want to go further than he did, then this is the best response for the time being.
    While it's damn hard to feel sorry for the little shitstain, that article might send other Neo-Nazi cockroaches back under their rocks, and that's not a good thing as I want them exposed to the world so they can be properly reviled like the scum they are.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

King of the Dragons Mister Ferro's Avatar

Another gets hit with sexual misconduct allegations. Russell Simmons via ABC News.

Quote Originally Posted by Coin Biter View Post
    Well, it's fairly clear that you're right and she is going to keep shtum about it for the time being.

It was a big enough story for there to be questions raised in Parliament about it, mind you http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42181073 The Home Secretary, Amber Rudd, has made a very muted response, as you'd expect, essentially just reiterating the initial UK government response. May herself won't say anything more, I imagine.

Obviously, if Trump decides to up the ante again, the dispute will rumble on and the UK government might be forced to explicitly call off the state visit, rather than continue to indefinitely postpone it as they're already obviously doing.
    I saw on CNN (TV's in the office lunchroom) an hour ago that the Mayor of London (who Trump had a beef with) is already calling for the state visit to be cancelled in the aftermath of the videos Trump retweeted. And when, not if Dolt45 rambles on about it again, and he will, bet the mortgage on it, I'm sure the UK government will tell him as respectfully as possible to sod off.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 11-30-2017 at 08:57 AM.

Mighty Member

Another Franken accuser. Dude needs to get out. Which is a shame, because he is a good voice for the left in congress, but I'm not gonna hold him to a different standard just because of the way he votes.

Also, he needs to learn to take pictures with women without putting his hands on them like that.

https://news.vice.com/story/al-frank...y-veteran-says

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    That was 6 years ago! Nothing more but a youthful indiscretion.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    Another Franken accuser. Dude needs to get out. Which is a shame, because he is a good voice for the left in congress, but I'm not gonna hold him to a different standard just because of the way he votes.

Also, he needs to learn to take pictures with women without putting his hands on them like that.

https://news.vice.com/story/al-frank...y-veteran-says
    Once is an accident, twice is a pattern, three times is serial, and this makes the FIFTH woman to come out against Franken. While I was willing to accept the possibility that victim #1, the Tweeden woman, a Trump supporter and Faux News follower might, and I say, might have set him up, this is too much. Yeah, I'm afraid this is a gots to go situation for Franken, no way in hell Democrats can hold the moral high ground and rail at the antics of Roy Moore while accusations against Franken are popping up like weeds. Meanwhile, speaking of Moore....

Roy Moore says LGBTQ people are behind the molestation allegations against him

So, when all else fails....blame the gays! Talk about repugnant!
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 11-30-2017 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    If you want "Fair", you should probably have a job that involves an instant replay.
    Or Hillary could have just tried not being a woman.

BANNED

the British bbc news knew about creepo criminal savile, a DJ radio host pop music tv presenter and child abuser he was everywhere on English tv... maybe America will have its own savile very soon... ?
    I feel like that's coming soon, honestly I think Geraldos next (even though he is relevant)

John McCain will vote "yes" on a tax bill that Forbes (yes, Forbes Forbes) called "The End Of All Economic Sanity In Washington"

Also "The White House is considering replacing Rex Tillerson with CIA Director Mike Pompeo, @nytimes reported."

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by WhichDrWhowins View Post
    It does not matter who is in power a Clinton or a Bush or an Obama...they would still be bombing the crap out of middle east
    There is a lot to unpack in your post...but one thing I do agree with is that.

I have no answers, but what's been going on at least since 2003, for an easy starting point, and longer of course, is insanity.

Our leaders want to stomp out terrorism, but they slaughter civilians in other countries by the dozen. What do they think is creating these terrorists?

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    There is a lot to unpack in your post...but one thing I do agree with is that.

I have no answers, but what's been going on at least since 2003, for an easy starting point, and longer of course, is insanity.

Our leaders want to stomp out terrorism, but they slaughter civilians in other countries by the dozen. What do they think is creating these terrorists?
    There are degrees to collateral damage. More people die because of Trump, and the people who did nothing to prevent his reign have a few drops of blood on their hands.

Trump Has Killed More Civilians with Illegal Drone Strikes in 9 Months Than Obama Did in 8 Years

Trump under fire for plans to scrap Obama-era restrictions on drone strikes

'These proposed changes will result in more unlawful killings outside war zones, alienate allies, and make the world less safe', said Hina Shamsi of the ACLU

I guess the moral of a story is never to agree with anything a posters says who gets thrills by visiting the most vile parts of the web.

Mighty Member

I am aware of and agree that Trump has increased the insanity.

That doesn't change any of what other people have done.

Don't mistake me. I am 100% for Obama, but that doesn't mean he didn't do anything wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by WhichDrWhowins View Post
    I don't follow politics much I have largely given up on it or mainstream politics, if I hear politics now its largely on some internet forum or twitter feed and largely uncenosred and not sterilized. I have quit the television and the whole left vs right stage show, the theater of red vs blue I have largely given up on. It does not matter who is in power a Clinton or a Bush or an Obama, the government would still try to screw you on taxes and they would still be bombing the crap out of middle east .. most of it is largely a stage show.
    This is a convenient way to absolve oneself of having to make any sort decision. If no decision matters and nothing changes, then hey, you don't have to lift a finger and go on your merry way!
    Here's the problem with Trump vs the British, the English government moved early and interfered ... I don't know if Trump is the worst 'sexist' or a the 'racist' or whatever ... but here's the thing everyone the past months were trying to find some ridiculous 4chan urine-gate or stupid pisgate story connecting hookers and Russians and Trump, it was perhaps one of the most stupid pieces of fan fiction you could ever read. The real interference in US elections are these massive elephants in the room nobody wants to talk about, the massive money coming in from British, the direct European interference and foreign meddling in US elections, the Piers Morgans, Christiane Amanpour, the Jon Oliver and other British Holyweird celebrities directly interfering in US politics and elections, the Iranians, the Saudis, the islamists and the muslim brotherhood people directly trying to subvert and sway United States politics, the big manufacturing tech and motor buyers in Asia, S.Korea, China, Japan you think they did not place their bets? and of course the Jewish thing, its another of those open secrets people refuse to talk about the Israeli lobby in US Politics.
    ....yikes, dude.

LMFAO at Mayor Jihad Khan, just so we're talking about the right Mayor, the same guy who deafened Hezbollah and al Qaeda terrorists and is more concerned with censoring commercials and adverts with women in lingerie or bikinis and some random tweets on the internets than all the other filth and criminality happening in Londonistan
    Mayor Jihad Khan? Way to show your cards and bigotry at the same time, dude.