Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    The law only matters is someone is willing to enforce it. And nobody is.
    Exactly my point

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    They are willing to back kiddy diddlers as long as they aren't Liberuls, so it depends on if the proof is damning enough to make them turn on Trump.

However the fact that the stock market is in a freefall might convince their corporate overlords to say "**** Trump" after all.
    Agreed. Mess with the bottom line and those fat cats will order Trump dumped faster than you can say "You're fired!"

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    Worst case scenario Trump stays in office until he get's reelected or lose reelection. Best case scenario he resigns, i doubt he'll get impeached.
    It'll either be impeachment or the 25th Amendment. Trump, with his swollen ego would rather eat ground glass and wash it down with anti-freeze before he resigns.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Flynn prepared to testify Trump directed him to contact Russians: ABC

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u..._medium=Social

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - ABC News reported on Friday that former U.S. national security adviser Michael Flynn is prepared to testify that President Donald Trump directed him to make contact with Russians when he was a presidential candidate.

Reuters could not immediately verify the report, which cited a Flynn confidant. The news sent U.S. stocks sharply lower. [nL3N1O14E8]

Flynn, a former top Trump campaign aide and a central figure in a federal investigation into Moscow’s alleged interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, pleaded guilty on Friday to lying to the FBI.

His plea agreement, and his decision to cooperate with the investigation led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, marked a major escalation in a probe that has dogged Trump’s administration since the Republican president took office in January.

Flynn acknowledged making false statements about contacts he had with Russia’s ambassador to the United States, Sergei Kislyak, last year. The charges carry sentence of up to five years in prison.

Flynn was fired from his White House post in February for misleading Vice President Mike Pence about his conversations with the ambassador.

Moscow has denied a conclusion by U.S. intelligence agencies that it meddled in the election campaign to try to sway the vote in Trump’s favor. Trump has denied any collusion by his campaign.
    St. Mueller is about to begin his great purging & it shall be glorious in it's finality.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Pass the bill and keep your donors, lose 2018, blame it all on the Democrats in 2020.
    For sure. But whoever they put out there for the next two elections, they'll never be able to live down Trump.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

This:
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    Wait, you guys think this Flynn thing is going to lead somewhere big?

I'm glad he's cooperating and all, but I think you guys are getting your hope up. Nothing actually matters any more and these guys get to do whatever they want with no repercussion.

Though, I hope you guys are all correct and I am wrong.
    And this:
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan
    I dont know where it leads, but nothing can happen as long as the GOP holds Congress
    I'll believe it when I see Trump in his limo, driving out of the White House gates for the last time.
    Or, hopefully, hand-cuffed in an unmarked FBI van.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    For sure. But whoever they put out there for the next two elections, they'll never be able to live down Trump.
    I don't think they want to. They'll just find a new Trump, but one with fewer skeletons in his closet.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    Ahem.

I NEEDED ANOTHER POST TO WRITE IN ALL CAPITALS HOW ELATED AND TERRIFIED I FEEL!! COULD THIS BE IT?!?!
    Pence is gonna be way worse. He knows how to game the system and get away with it.

This is just the beginning.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    M.A.G.A - Many Are Getting Arrested

St. Mueller will purge this heresy with a cleansing wave of Republican guilty pleas. More to come.
    MAGA: Mueller Ain't Going Away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Republicans are saying they have enough votes to pass the tax bill.
    Massive and unnecessary tax cuts for corporations and the wealthiest in 1926 paved the way for the Great Depression.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    I hope Tillerson also is willing to talk up things if he is removed.
    I suspect Trump has all of his people sign non-disclosure agreements when they're brought on. I know he does this with his wives and business employees.

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    I suspect Trump has all of his people sign non-disclosure agreements when they're brought on. I know he does this with his wives and business employees.
    I don't think Non-disclosure agreements work in government as they do in other areas, meaning I don't think this can stop Tillerson from talking if push comes to shove.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Here's the plea deal. No commentary. No notes.

Yeah ... Trump and the GOP are majorly screwed because it implicates the campaign and Sessions, Pence, and Ryan.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I don't think Non-disclosure agreements work in government as they do in other areas, meaning I don't think this can stop Tillerson from talking if push comes to shove.
    NDAs and loyalty pledges are illegal in public government jobs.

The only NDA I've seen in my government work has been with the FBI and NSA. Those only lasted till the info became public, the security clearance was cleared, or the charges filed.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Maybe so, but that won't stop Trump's battalion of lawyers from finding workarounds or other schemes to keep mouths like Tillerson's shut.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Here's the plea deal. No commentary. No notes.

Yeah ... Trump and the GOP are majorly screwed because it implicates the campaign and Sessions, Pence, and Ryan.
    It'll be interesting to see what the GOP bigwigs will do next. The only certainty is that Republicans won't go down without one hell of a messy fight. And if the country burns in the progress, hey, them's the breaks.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Pence is gonna be way worse. He knows how to game the system and get away with it.
    True, but at least the f**king idiotic rambling speeches and embarassing comments will stop. If only he could be permanently kicked off of Twitter as well.

Massive and unnecessary tax cuts for corporations and the wealthiest in 1926 paved the way for the Great Depression
    And the GOP's deregulation of banks and worsened the recession during S&L crisis of Reagan's admin, and of course there was the ridiculous "trickle down economics" of the HW Bush admin and the meltdown of 2008 led by deregulation of major banks during the W Bush admin.
    But for some reason conservative voters thought that Trumps admin would be different.

The only NDA I've seen in my government work has been with the FBI and NSA. Those only lasted till the info became public, the security clearance was cleared, or the charges filed.
    Ok. Thanks for the information.
    I look forward to the books that will be written in the near future.
    Last edited by Jack Dracula; 12-01-2017 at 11:59 AM.

I figured it was something like that. Worked State government, never heard of it on that level couldn't imagine it being on the federal level.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

This:

And this:

I'll believe it when I see Trump in his limo, driving out of the White House gates for the last time.
    Or, hopefully, hand-cuffed in an unmarked FBI van.
    I feel the same way if something is too good to be true then it isnt, also stop it with the Saint Muller, the moment he start doing you dont like people will start cursing him.