BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    That's a whole other angle...

What happened to that "Great" cyber security Trump was going to get someone to come up with?
    no one in the cybersecurity worth a damn (and most of the are private contractors) are going to work for this administration

and have been refused before by other administrations because it hasn't been taken seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    He seemed to be referring to his overall political philosophy rather than CHIP in that portion of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=M_GoY7liUf8

He says earlier that CHIP has done a great job for those who needed the help (0:57 in) and says later that it's a good program that's going to go through.

https://www.vox.com/2017/12/3/167304...-chip-tax-bill

Anyone suggesting otherwise seemed to be careless, or willfully misinterpreting what he said, a poor source of political information.
    My brother was born with disabilities and is on programs Hatch wants to cut in favor of the 1%. So, with all due respect... **** HATCH! **** THE GOP!

And if they wanted to fund CHIP, it would have been funded already. So, again... **** HATCH! **** THE GOP!
    Last edited by Kevinroc; 12-03-2017 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    My brother was born with disabilities and is on programs Hatch wants to cut in favor of the 1%. So, with all due respect... **** HATCH! **** THE GOP!

And if they wanted to fund CHIP, it would have been funded already. So, again... **** HATCH! **** THE GOP!
    Doesn't mean anyone should make mistakes when criticizing him.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Doesn't mean anyone should make mistakes when criticizing him.
    Even your 'corrected' version is still a lie and an excuse. If they cared, they could've rammed into the same tax bill they rammed everything else into. If they can put a fetal personhood amendment in there, they can sure as hell fund CHIP. They didn't. So, yeah. Hatch can go to hell like the lying, equivocating, excuse-making POS he has shown himself to be.

"Are there no workhouses?"

Someday, Mets, you'll be left wondering how you became the guy who defends this kinda stuff, I hope. You and a whole lot of others.

Astonishing Member

Conservatives have always had a negative stigma to them but ever since trump started to run for office, it's like their nastiness just blew up. Like they have no human decency. How can anyone that's humane keep on defending the crap the GOP has been doing?

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Conservatives have always had a negative stigma to them but ever since trump started to run for office, it's like their nastiness just blew up. Like they have no human decency. How can anyone that's humane keep on defending the crap the GOP has been doing?
    They hate liberals more than they love empathy for other human beings.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    They hate liberals more than they love empathy for other human beings.
    They'll vote for a child molester over a Democrat.

That's who they are.

They'll prioritize cutting taxes for the 1% over funding children's healthcare.

That's who they are.

It almost feels like an insult to cartoon super villains to compare Republicans to them.

BANNED

Republicans have no claim on the "Family Values" issue EVER AGAIN!!!
    You morons keep putting in people power who are immoral, yet claim morality, and then ROB you blind, but as long as you get your "Liberal Tears" screw America right?
    I hate the Average American Conservative more and more daily.
    Yeah, 10-20% of you are decent people who never vote for these monsters and vote against them, but your fellows are stupid. There's no other way to say it.
    The Average Conservative voter is an immoral moron. /shrug.
    Sorry I called you names, go find a safe space idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Republicans have no claim on the "Family Values" issue EVER AGAIN!!!
    You morons keep putting in people power who are immoral, yet claim morality, and then ROB you blind, but as long as you get your "Liberal Tears" screw America right?
    I hate the Average American Conservative more and more daily.
    Yeah, 10-20% of you are decent people who never vote for these monsters and vote against them, but your fellows are stupid. There's no other way to say it.
    The Average Conservative voter is an immoral moron. /shrug.
    Sorry I called you names, go find a safe space idiot.
    Attachment 58742

Pretty much where I sit too, Tazirai. I try to understand and empathize with people from all walks of life. Where I draw the line is when a person comes from a place of only hate and fear, and tries to defend or excuse such behavior behind a veneer of religiosity or 'morality'.

The Republican Party has covered for monsters, courted them, taught them how to fight, and unleashed them on the rest of us. Until they convince me otherwise, i view every Republican I meet as being the same kind of person at the core: a lying, hateful, shitty human being who cares more about money and things than he cares about people, and who will excuse any behavior that keeps his party in power, no matter what..
    Last edited by zinderel; 12-03-2017 at 10:39 PM.

Looks like the NRA is involved with Russia, too.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/03/u...?smid=tw-share

There's one quote in particular that stands out in this article.
    Wonder if he could win as an Independent.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Are you really all that surprised?

Well, I'd imagine Billy Bush is about to be on the receiving end of a Twitter lashing.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Dowd’s Story About Trump’s Incriminating Tweet Is Ludicrous

John Dowd, Trump’s personal lawyer, pretended to fall on his sword to exonerate Trump from a tweet that looked very much like an admission of obstruction of justice. Meanwhile....

Top Democrat Says Trump May Have Obstructed Justice, Based On His Own Tweets

Sen. Dianne Feinstein thinks “we’re beginning to see the putting together of a case” against the president.

Billy Bush: I Believe The Women Accusing Donald Trump Of Sexual Misconduct

“I will never know the fear you felt or the frustration of being summarily dismissed and called a liar...”

Shakespeare’s Sonnets Are Banned In Texas Prisons. But Hitler’s ‘Mein Kampf’ Is Allowed.

Monty Python’s ‘The Big Red Book,’ ‘Where’s Waldo’ and ‘Freakonomics’ are also banned. Huh? What?

U.S. Allies Fret As ‘Guillotine’ Hangs Over Rex Tillerson

European leaders yearn for stability in U.S. foreign policy.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Dana Loesch's fanatical rants aren't the only psychosis in there. Apparently, they want to put up a front of American Nationalism while selling out America to the Russians.

I hope when this goes public, people start cancelling their memberships in droves.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.