"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

In all of this craziness today, there were a few things going under the radar...

Apparently Sarah Sanders was asked a question today about Sandy Hook and what the president could do to prevent another one. The answer was preventing another one through immigration, border security, vetting, and the wall. ........You know... the kids and adults weren't killed by an immigrant, illegal, or such...

Also, reporting from CNN...

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    Black Twitter does not suffer fools
    Exactly, lol.

I do have to say that as one of those black people that voted for Jones, I don't want any sort of "thank you" from her. After her antics last year, we all know she isn't playing for the same team we are, so she can go take all the goddamn seats.

Ajit Pai circulated a video via the Daily Caller where he mocked Net Neutrality supporters prior to moving to have it killed.

Turns out, one of the ladies who appeared in the dips***'s little trolling effort is known for circulating the Pizzagate conspiracy theory.

It was a bad look. It just got worse. Showing how unqualified Pai is to look after the internet, they tried removing the video, but it's too late. It's out there for good.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Exactly, lol.

I do have to say that as one of those black people that voted for Jones, I don't want any sort of "thank you" from her. After her antics last year, we all know she isn't playing for the same team we are, so she can go take all the goddamn seats.
    I guess in here case if the fake headline fits she might as well wear it...

white women thank themselves for thanking black women today
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Interesting thing today, was reading this article and it mentioned this site where you could see if your name was used for fake FCC net neutrality comments. My sis's came up (and it was her address). Probably from some data breach concerning her credit card or something I guess. Checked a bunch of names and just hers.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    Doesnt this bring some question about Disney monopoly?
    Since they're not picking up a broadcast channel in the deal, it will be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Interesting thing today, was reading this article and it mentioned this site where you could see if your name was used for fake FCC net neutrality comments. My sis's came up (and it was her address). Probably from some data breach concerning her credit card or something I guess. Checked a bunch of names and just hers.
    Can you link the site?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Can you link the site?
    https://ag.ny.gov/fakecomments

And you click on the comment and check the address to see if it's you or just someone else with your name.

Mind you, my sis is probably pretty irresponsible with her credit card and such. She's in her late 20s and buys a lot all over the place, uses it for like everything.
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 12-14-2017 at 01:37 PM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    https://ag.ny.gov/fakecomments

And you click on the comment and check the address to see if it's you or just someone else with your name.

Mind you, my sis is probably pretty irresponsible with her credit card and such. She's in her late 20s and buys a lot all over the place, uses it for like everything.
    Thanks! I just would like to check.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    It is a problem. If people from Wyoming or Texas can open carry a fire arm in New York, no matter what our State and Local laws say is a big problem.
    Ok, i will like to continue the conversation, why do you think it is a problem ?

I have read the bill and other papers about conceil carry in the states, in places like Texas the residents would have to apply for a concealed carry permit in order to carry a concealed weapon in another state. That application requires documentation of completion of a recognized course of instruction on basic handgun competency.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Since they're not picking up a broadcast channel in the deal, it will be okay.
    Do you have to buy more thn 1 broadcast channel to be consider a monopoly?

or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    Do you have to buy more thn 1 broadcast channel to be consider a monopoly?

or something like that.
    Well that is an automatic violation. They also acquired well under the minimum local stations to be considered an anti-trust violation.

Disney will own ~40% of the movie industry after this. It remains to be seen if they'll get little studios picked from them or not.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    from Kentucky

State rep Dan Johnson - under investigation for molesting a teenage girl, and refusing to resign amid the allegations, has committed suicide
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Holy ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    WBE just profiled him yesterday. Holy crap.

He apparently posted one final thing on Facebook before dying, but given how morbid things are, I'm not going to post it.

Despite everything, I wish his family the best during these trouble times. I've lost family members to suicide and its never easy (never for reasons like this though).
    It's not professional to diagnose somebody just from their public appearances, but it does look a lot like he was not well. Smells like 2017/18 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code F60.3. People with borderline personality disorder are deeply unstable emotionally, prone to tell tall tales and manipulate people into being impressed by them, though they feel very small inside. It's not too surprising that some of those afflicted end up holding office.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Damn! Tavis Smiley too? To quote Bill Goldberg, who’s next?

Let this be a lesson to everyone about the importance of using punctuation and what happens when it isn’t used.
    Commas are important people!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Disney instead of launching a separate whole streaming service should just use HULU. They own a big piece of it and have an established streaming service. Why launch a brand new one that will struggle . They have Fox and Disney shows and movies to pipe right into Hulu and they are a majority owner (and eventually could push for the 40% stake left).
    Because of companies like Warner Brothers who also use HULU. If they Buy those shares and CONVERT HULU into their service and sell off the Warner Brothers, and other companies items.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Just got an alert saying Net Neutrality has been repealed.
    Here's a great video on the Net Neutrality wars that are coming. Ajit is an ABSOLUTE tool.