Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Is it really tearing them down if they did it? Your words can be said of men also. I'm not sure if you meant to phrase it that way or not.
    Guess my point didn't come across as I intended. Yes, if a woman did something that she should be held accountable for, then I agree she should be. However, if anyone thinks that what is happening now gives immunity to these women, or women in general, even if it is in the short term, it won't last long. It might come out normally, through news reports and so on. But if it doesn't, there are plenty of men who are angry at women and are welcoming the chance to throw this back at them.

This gender war has been simmering for some time now. All it needs is to have the heat turned up a few notches.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    To my eternal embarrassment.
    Mine too. Mine too.

This Post right here is why the left is doomed.
    Men should just go away and never speak or say anything ever again. Just let women run everything and let men go live by ourselves in another country of just dudes. While the women turn the planet into I guess a peaceful place to live?
    I mean it's not like women are immune to corruption or anything.

But I guess not having a penis automatically makes you a better person?

Good lord, dude.

Men should just go away and never speak or say anything ever again. Just let women run everything and let men go live by ourselves in another country of just dudes. While the women turn the planet into I guess a peaceful place to live?

I would say this topic is less a problem then you think for the left but I find it annoying that all those race and woman-man problems pop up when the society and the economy is on the edge of a big paradigm shift .
    On the other hand some of those topics getting big again because of the problems which were dragged out and not solved means you increased competition.

1).Which put woman in a delicate situation in which they are the sole income provider for their family + household work
    The Harvey Weinstein is more subcategory of this with him on the finger of very lucrative jobs and having good lawyers.

2.) The whole racism against black to be honest I thought this thing should be a thing of the past but that they become a target of the police lies in the problem they couldn't go up with their social status as the white could in the 60 and 70's and are so much more likely to commit crimes(says the statistic) and that the US police is much more likely to shoot someone lies in the problem of practically no gun control in the US.

To 1.) I can only say the its a you shoot yourself into the foot situation woman wanted to work in every job and the economy got used to it means the average income got down so that you have too work now as a woman or daddy at home man.
    Here were I life we have extreme tendencies from feminist and government to forget woman in general needs to have children when talking about the pension system. What I mean with this is man or woman can take care for the children but genders have if you exclude LBGT people a role and this role is given by mother nature and she won't let you discuss this with her.

In general growing wages would mitigate those problem a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    White conservatives do outnumber white liberals in the US.
    Only the ones that vote or participate in polls. The overwhelming majority of non voters is pretty liberal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Thanks. I needed the belly laugh that gave me. More seriously, we're talking about a channel who's already ditched several black journalists (Melissa Harris Perry, for example) and added Gretchen Carlson and Megyn Kelly, Hugh Hewitt and now Peggy Noonan. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with giving time to conservative viewpoints, but c'mon dude.
    While I'm not going to say "There's nothing to that point."...

In the bigger picture, they are just a network that is good at treating on-air talent poorly/cutting them loose and really bad at figuring out what works.

As for them giving conservatives some sort of a break, I don't know. They had absolutely zero problem doing Greta the exact same say they've done plenty of "Left" leaning on-air talent.

BANNED

Justice Democrats is now facing a HUGE backlash for ousting Cenk From the board.
    I don't think they expected this when they tossed him under the bus. He in NO way shape or form did anything to an ACTUAL woman during that time frame.
    Geezus me and other women at work talk about other men and women sometimes. Wonder if that's gonna come back and haunt us in the future.
    It seems everyone wants some lily pure people runing for everything.

Dr King had a bad past and even a current one when he was marching in Selma. He cheated on his wife, did that make him less of a Leader for Freedom and Rights?

Damn the witch hunts are getting crazy. I fully suspect rightly or wrongly the coming backlash is going to be swift and damaging to actual women coming forward in the future.
    Hey, I stand with people actually being harassed and abused. But people are not even investigating, they are just hearing the accusation and tossing people out. Damn.

Justice Democrats is now facing a HUGE backlash for ousting Cenk From the board.
    I don't think they expected this when they tossed him under the bus. He in NO way shape or form did anything to an ACTUAL woman during that time frame.
    Geezus me and other women at work talk about other men and women sometimes. Wonder if that's gonna come back and haunt us in the future.
    It seems everyone wants some lily pure people runing for everything.

Dr King had a bad past and even a current one when he was marching in Selma. He cheated on his wife, did that make him less of a Leader for Freedom and Rights?

Damn the witch hunts are getting crazy. I fully suspect rightly or wrongly the coming backlash is going to be swift and damaging to actual women coming forward in the future.
    Hey, I stand with people actually being harassed and abused. But people are not even investigating, they are just hearing the accusation and tossing people out. Damn.
    I'm not going to make snide jokes, but I will say that purity tests hurt more than they help now just like I have said in the past.

I just stumbled across this: Dragon Ball Senator Fights for Texas

Dragon Ball Z composer Nathan Johnson is running for senator in Dallas, Texas, and he’s vowed to fight hard for the values of Dragon Ball Z fans!

As a Dragon Ball Senator, will his ideals align with Goku, Vegeta, the tyrannical Freeza, or dare I say Roshi?

Join me as we speak with Nathan Johnson about his goals, how they relate to Dragon Ball, and its fans.
    Ah...oh...kay....interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post

The things i will do to attract the new generation, but hey he is running as a democrats.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    I'm not going to make snide jokes, but I will say that purity tests hurt more than they help now just like I have said in the past.
    I agree with you as a whole. But on a micro level I do need some purity, not in the person per say, but the cause.

I need someone fighting for 15, for Medicare for al, Free public College, etc.

http://https://www.huffingtonpost.co...=us_weird-news

Of course these people were planning on giving the pot as Christmas gifts. Look at the photo. They're packaged just like potpourri!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post

Funimation is based in Texas, and might have some problems as a result of the Republicans on the FCC repealing net neutrality. After all, why would the cable companies bother adding any stations to compete with anime streaming services when they can just eliminate them for less money, especially since all they probably see is all niche market anyways.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Again with the "corruption" talking point.

Two steps for your thought process:

1. There is no indication that women are more prone to "corruption" whatever your definition of that may currently by.
    2. There is EVERY indication that men are more prone to sexually harass, to create a hostile work environment, and to rape.

So, absolutely. Correct the mistake of the past 200 plus years and only put women in power until we have about a 50/50 share. Yeah, some very talented men will be overlooked. Boo hoo: How many talented women were driven out of politics by the locker room atmosphere of the boys' club we've had since the excluded Founding Mothers?

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TakoM View Post
    I would say this topic is less a problem then you think for the left but I find it annoying that all those race and woman-man problems pop up when the society and the economy is on the edge of a big paradigm shift .
    On the other hand some of those topics getting big again because of the problems which were dragged out and not solved means you increased competition.

1).Which put woman in a delicate situation in which they are the sole income provider for their family + household work
    The Harvey Weinstein is more subcategory of this with him on the finger of very lucrative jobs and having good lawyers.

2.) The whole racism against black to be honest I thought this thing should be a thing of the past but that they become a target of the police lies in the problem they couldn't go up with their social status as the white could in the 60 and 70's and are so much more likely to commit crimes(says the statistic) and that the US police is much more likely to shoot someone lies in the problem of practically no gun control in the US.

To 1.) I can only say the its a you shoot yourself into the foot situation woman wanted to work in every job and the economy got used to it means the average income got down so that you have too work now as a woman or daddy at home man.
    Here were I life we have extreme tendencies from feminist and government to forget woman in general needs to have children when talking about the pension system. What I mean with this is man or woman can take care for the children but genders have if you exclude LBGT people a role and this role is given by mother nature and she won't let you discuss this with her.

In general growing wages would mitigate those problem a lot.
    Jesus fricken Christ. Stop drinking the Sanders Kool Aid.