Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    They stole it from the VERY beginning. The gave the single vote to the Republican, instead of having a run off and with the mistake on that one ballot, which had both names. Republican judges were like yeah give it to OUR side.
    This was only ever going to go one way. That pull it from a hat is 100% un democratic. They have the ballot number and the voter who filled it, why not call them and ask who they actually voted for?
    Yeah, but then you'd have to do that for every ballot that was thrown out for being filled out improperly in multiple places. It's much easier to act against democracy this way.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coin Biter View Post
    So the publishers have responded to Trump’s legal threats.... by bringing forward the publication of the book to tomorrow

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...on-white-house

Smooth move, Mr President.
    HA! That’s hilarious. Trump can screw up a perfectly good wet dream.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

News is dropping about how Mueller has notes taken by Reince Priebus that confirm almost everything James Comey said happened in his meetings with Trump. Also, that there are notes some White House lawyers made about having to lie to Trump about if he could fire Jeff Sessions or Comey at certain times, and that Trump eventually asked for people to "get dirt" on Comey to bring him to heel.

2018 sure is filled with so much winning by Trump, isn't it?
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

BANNED

Ill be surprised if Sessions makes it through the calendar year

https://twitter.com/TopherSpiro/stat...05074147557376

On Trump's new proposed reg to undermine the ACA...is this bad?
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/04/u...T.nav=top-news

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    News is dropping about how Mueller has notes taken by Reince Priebus that confirm almost everything James Comey said happened in his meetings with Trump. Also, that there are notes some White House lawyers made about having to lie to Trump about if he could fire Jeff Sessions or Comey at certain times, and that Trump eventually asked for people to "get dirt" on Comey to bring him to heel.

2018 sure is filled with so much winning by Trump, isn't it?
    I don’t know what’s worse coming out of the Trump White House, the evil, the duplicity or the stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    The last update came right before his remarks on Charlottesville. So from that, back in August, to today. Five months.

I'm not going to exaggerate here, I talked to a few people who wrote "Trump year in review" for political sites, and half the authors confessed to falling into a depression while writing the article. Just, all the "WTF" in one big dose made them want to curl up in the fetal position.

I know that feeling, all too well.
    We really ought to take up a collection for a bottle of expensive booze for WBE.

And now they're trying to launch a false probe into Clinton about the Uranium Deal. Too little, too late for that strategy, you morons.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

On this date in 2015, 2016, as well as 2017, “Crazy/Stupid Republican of the Day posted profiles of Lyle Rowland, a member of the Missouri House of Representatives, hailing from the Show-Me-State’s District 155 who wrote Missouri’s own “Birther Bill”, HB 283 back in 2011, and after it did not pass, he actually submitted a second one in 2012, HB 1046. The idea that President Obama is secretly not an American citizen and “stole” the 2008 and 2012 elections is not the only paranoid conspiracy theory that Rowland believes in, though, as he also submitted legislation to prevent the adaptation of environmental standards from the United Nations’ Agenda 21 treaty from 1992, with his reason for the move being a video from Glenn Beck raving like a lunatic about how it’s a secret plot for global domination. Among his “smaller government” priorities has been his need to respond to the public outcry after the killing of Michael Brown by Officer Darren Wilson, by taking the classy step of trying to vote for SB 199, to amend the justification for deadly force to make it EASIER for police to get away with shooting civilians, and also another vote for HB 499, a bill that would require not just all public school students to recite the Pledge of Allegiance with “under God” in it, but specifically to have to do so in English (which based on previous court rulings, is unconstitutional on multiple levels). He’s also tried to nullify federal gun laws, legalize guns in schools, and pass legislation to create unnecessary waiting periods for abortions, to round out his rap sheet.

Since Rowland took office in 2010, he only once faced a primary challenger for his seat in 2016, and has never been challenged by a Democrat. After four terms in the Missouri House, he now faces term limits in 2018, and looks to be on his way out the door. In the past year, he has voted against cities in Missouri being able to raise their minimum wage, and voted for stricter abortion regulations that include an annual “surprise” investigation on clinics from the state (which is a potential violation of the 4th Amendment). Frankly, the clock can’t run out on Rowland fast enough.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    We really ought to take up a collection for a bottle of expensive booze for WBE.
    Count me in. Staring into the abyss that's Donald Trump can seriously drain one's very soul.

Amid Already Chaotic Week, Trump Faces New Questions On Potential Obstruction Of Justice

A news report details how Trump sought to keep Jeff Sessions from recusing himself from the Russia probe. My, my! Trump's been a naughty boy! Yeah, I know, surprising! NOT! Meanwhile....

White House Lawyer Misled Trump To Prevent James Comey’s Dismissal: Report

The deputy counsel was reportedly trying to prevent an obstruction investigation. Needless to say, that attempt failed miserably.

Donald Trump’s Weird Video Briefing Becomes Bonkers New Meme

“Leaning hard into the 1984 vibe here.” This **** just gets crazier with each passing day, and that's no exaggeration.

Trump As Tantrum-Prone Toddler? It’s Not Really News To The GOP.

Party leaders have known about the president’s personality issues since before he won the nomination. And yet, those same leaders continue enabling Pissy POTUS. Disgusting.

Trump’s New Plan To Uncover Voter Fraud Is Just As Alarming As His Old Plan

The investigation is being handed over to a government agency that can deport people. Trump's fury over losing the popular vote to Hillary continues driving that train.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    They stole it from the VERY beginning. The gave the single vote to the Republican, instead of having a run off and with the mistake on that one ballot, which had both names. Republican judges were like yeah give it to OUR side.
    This was only ever going to go one way. That pull it from a hat is 100% un democratic. They have the ballot number and the voter who filled it, why not call them and ask who they actually voted for?
    Given the fact that Mets defended the Republicans stealing a Supreme Court pick by refusing to even vote on the issue while Obama was in office, there's really no point in trying to reason with him on matters like this.

Quote Originally Posted by aja_christopher View Post
    Given the fact that Mets defended the Republicans stealing a Supreme Court pick by refusing to even vote on the issue while Obama was in office, there's really no point in trying to reason with him on matters like this.
    Blah blah blah geographic sorting blah blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    And now they're trying to launch a false probe into Clinton about the Uranium Deal. Too little, too late for that strategy, you morons.
    Even funnier considering how she wasn't involved - it was someone else at the state dept., plus, you know, seven other agencies. I consider the Clinton's to be rather shady, but 1) - they operate in the legal gray areas. 2) - even if there is something to be found in the Uranium One deal, Clinton is the wrong place to look considering how many others were involved.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    As entertaining as all that is, I don't really believe that part of it.

There's a lot to this Bannon/Wolff stuff I do think is true, but I'm not sure I can bite on that bit.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Of course. You've made up yours. And you think you're right. They don't and they don't have to think you're right.

But hey, don't let me stop you from being very proud you cut off family for their political and/or religious beliefs.
    When people are insane, it's a good reason to weed them out of your life.

They don't have to think the OP is right, of course, but the OP does not have to engage them in any way either...I mean, why would he? There's nothing to gain.