Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    They should do as Klingons do to show disrespect: stand up, fold their arms and turn around. Do not show Trump your face for the entire speech.
    You would endorse . . . Discommendation?!

I admit that such a drastic step does seem warranted.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Jake Tapper Pulls The Plug On Stephen Miller’s Train Wreck Interview

“I’ve wasted enough of my viewers’ time,” the CNN host told President Donald Trump’s senior policy adviser. Kid Jackboot, the last remaining Nazi in Trump's administration was quite moronic in that interview.

From the "Fire And Fury" Department:

Wolff Revelations About President Ring True With Trump Biographer

Wolff Says White House Spoke Of Replacing Trump Via 25th Amendment ‘All The Time’

Oprah Calls For Day When No One Has To Say ‘Me Too’ During Golden Globes Speech

The media mogul is the first black woman to receive the Cecil B. DeMille Award.

Steve Bannon Backpedals On Comments In New Book On Trump

The former White House aide said Donald Trump Jr. is a “patriot and a good man.” So, who turned the screws on Bannon to make him recant? Breitbart? The Mercers? This sudden 180 was breathtaking.

Seriously, How Dumb Is Trump?

from HuffPost contributor Robert Reich:

For more than a year now, I’ve been hearing from people in the inner circles of official Washington – GOP lobbyists, Republican pundits, even a few Republican members of Congress – that Donald Trump is remarkably stupid.

I figured they couldn’t be right because really stupid people don’t become presidents of the United States. Even George W. Bush was smart enough to hire smart people to run his campaign and then his White House.

Several months back when Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called Trump a “f—king moron,” I discounted it. I know firsthand how frustrating it can be to serve in a president’s cabinet, and I’ve heard members of other president’s cabinets describe their bosses in similar terms.

Now comes “Fire and Fury,” a book by journalist Michael Wolff, who interviewed more than 200 people who dealt with Trump as a candidate and president, including senior White House staff members.

In it, National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster calls Trump a “dope.” Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin and former Chief of Staff Reince Priebus both refer to him as an “idiot.” Rupert Murdoch says Trump is a “f—king idiot.”

Trump’s chief economic adviser Gary Cohn describes Trump as “dumb as sh-t,” explaining that “Trump won’t read anything — not one-page memos, not the brief policy papers; nothing. He gets up halfway through meetings with world leaders because he is bored.”

When one of Trump’s campaign aides tried to educate him about the Constitution, Trump couldn’t focus. “I got as far as the Fourth Amendment,” the aide recalled, “before his finger is pulling down on his lip and his eyes are rolling back in his head.”
    But hey! Trump is a genius, he'll tell you that, over and over and over.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

On this date in 2015, 2016, as well as 2017, “Crazy/Stupid Republican of the Day posted profiles of Terry England, a member of the Georgia House of Representatives from District 116, serving since 2004 and pushing for legislation on things like drug testing welfare recipients, putting guns everywhere, and curbing voting rights. Plus, he denies the existence of climate change. Outside of an extreme voting record, though, England's claim to shame was back in 2012 during a debate over a ban on abortion at 20 weeks, where he was arguing that pregnant women whose child became stillborn after that time should be forced to carry it to term, at risk to their health, because as he put it, he'd seen this sort of thing on the farm with cows and chickens. Yes, that really happened, and there's video.

Since we last checked up on Terry England, he’s been mostly quiet, save for his vote for Georgia’s HB 280 to permit the concealed carry of firearms on college campuses, because he obviously has never heard about the Virginia Tech Massacre before. As we noted about England in his first profile, he has been allowed to run for office virtually unopposed since the 2006 elections, save for one write-in challenger in 2010 who got a meager three dozen votes against him. And yes, in spite of his disgusting comments comparing women to livestock, this happened AGAIN in 2016, where he yet again went without a challenger for his seat in the Georgia state legislature. Whether or not someone takes him on and knocks him out in office in 2018… well, here’s hoping.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

I think colleges in the U.S should have security team ready for any emergency, that include shoouts.

If an student want to learn about gun in safety in college, then he should join some kind of group if there is any, is up to him.
    Last edited by mojotastic; 01-08-2018 at 07:38 AM.

Fire breaks out at Trump Tower in Manhattan.

No word on whether or not it started in his pants closet...

Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    I think colleges in the U.S should have security team ready for any emergency, that include shoouts.

If an student want to learn about gun in safety in college, then he should join some kind of group if there is any, is up to him.
    They have Campus security on most campuses, and that coupled with local law enforcement typically is "fine". Though any POC will strongly debate that.

As for a tactical response team for universities. Hell ####ing no. That's the worst idea I've heard in a while. See above point about POC interaction with campus security.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post

Now that bring a new meaning to fire and fury

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    They have Campus security on most campuses, and that coupled with local law enforcement typically is "fine". Though any POC will strongly debate that.

As for a tactical response team for universities. Hell ####ing no. That's the worst idea I've heard in a while. See above point about POC interaction with campus security.
    Maybe not tactical response, but more like guidelines on what to do and have the security team prepare for the worst, teach them anything that reduce the chance of getting someone injure in those situations.

I am coming from a position that, a college security guy should never have to deal with shoouts, but we are talking about the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    Maybe not tactical response, but more like guidelines on what to do and have the security team prepare for the worst, teach them anything that reduce the chance of getting someone injure in those situations.

I am coming from a position that, a college security guy should never have to deal with shoouts, but we are talking about the U.S.
    Campus security should do little more than walk around with a flashlight, or stare at a bunch of monitors, and call the police if they see something they perceive as dangerous. And that's it.

Campus Security on a lot of campuses already have far, far too much authority.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Oprah Calls For Day When No One Has To Say ‘Me Too’ During Golden Globes Speech

The media mogul is the first black woman to receive the Cecil B. DeMille Award.
    People want Oprah to run for President based off this speech. If we've entered into a reality where one has to be a celebrity to be President, might as well get an A-List Celebrity.

BANNED

HARD NO

im still in favor of you have to have held some sort of elected office to be eligible to run for POTUS

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    HARD NO

im still in favor of you have to have held some sort of elected office to be eligible to run for POTUS
    Yeah, she can try running for Mayor of Chicago first.

Though, Oprah actually has successfully run several companies and is actually a self made billionaire, so if she presumable can run on the same credentials as the current office holder.
    Pull List:

HARD NO

I listened to speech, I liked it, but no, it's a really bad idea.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

HARD NO

I second that opinion. I'm sick and tired of celebrities with Godzilla-sized egos thinking they can run for the highest office in the land because they owned companies or were self made billionaires, neither of which has jack shit to do with running a government, or a country.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post

I mean, if you let a dumpster fire burn long enough, it's likely to spread eventually.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.