SO when you look at the trading, real estate and utilities are the hardest hit.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Julián Castro: 'I have every interest in running' for president in 2020

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...sident-in-2020

Castro appears to be the first Democrat to officially express an interest in 2020.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Sen. Tammy Duckworth: ‘Cadet Bone Spurs’ Won’t Tell Me When To Clap

The wounded veteran bristles at the suggestion that not applauding him is “treasonous.” Back to you, Donnie, if you've got the balls to attack Sen. Duckworth, a REAL American hero!
    I saw elsewhere a comment that his team must be desperately trying to prevent him from clapping back at a pregnant minority who lost her legs in Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Sen. Tammy Duckworth: ‘Cadet Bone Spurs’ Won’t Tell Me When To Clap

The wounded veteran bristles at the suggestion that not applauding him is “treasonous.” Back to you, Donnie, if you've got the balls to attack Sen. Duckworth, a REAL American hero!
    She did better than that.

https://twitter.com/SenDuckworth/sta...66425823244288

"Thankfully, there are better quotes from better Republican Presidents. Here’s one from Theodore Roosevelt—a Republican who earned the applause he received—that Trump might want to consider"

Mighty Member

I've been listening to The Last Podcast on the Left's series on Jonestown.

Feels relevant to the current president.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    I've been listening to The Last Podcast on the Left's series on Jonestown.
    The late actor Powers Boothe was in a great made-for-TV film on Jim Jones called Guyana Tragedy: The Story of Jim Jones (1980). Boothe won an Emmy for his performance.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Julián Castro: 'I have every interest in running' for president in 2020

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...sident-in-2020

Castro appears to be the first Democrat to officially express an interest in 2020.
    Interesting, what are Mr Castro politics, i am all for an hispanic president.

It would so deliciously funny to have an US president called Castro.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    It would so deliciously funny to have an US president called Castro.
    Our last President's middle name was Hussein, so why not?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

https://twitter.com/joshgerstein/sta...61080053981185

Trump: "I'd love to see a shutdown" if Dems won't move on limiting immigration and boosting defense spending. "We'll go with another shutdown."
    Looks like we might be seeing another Government shutdown.

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    The late actor Powers Boothe was in a great made-for-TV film on Jim Jones called Guyana Tragedy: The Story of Jim Jones (1980). Boothe won an Emmy for his performance.
    He and his daughter, Parisse, took me and a few friends to lunch when I was an extra on the set of The Final Season. They wanted to know the best places to get "real" food in the Cedar Rapids/IA City area, and since we were a bunch of loud college kids figured we would know.

They were both amazing.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Looks like we might be seeing another Government shutdown.
    Leaning towards: I don't think so. And if so, Democrats will again be the ones quickly enough end it, like Schumer chose before.

Why Democrats probably won’t shut down the government again

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    He and his daughter, Parisse, took me and a few friends to lunch when I was an extra on the set of The Final Season. They wanted to know the best places to get "real" food in the Cedar Rapids/IA City area, and since we were a bunch of loud college kids figured we would know.

They were both amazing.
    Pretty cool experience that must have been. He's one of my favorite little actors, he kind of reminds of Clancy Brown (similar types of actors with similar traits and acclaim). When I was young I watched Sudden Death with JCVD, which was "Die Hard in a hockey arena," and Boothe was this fantastic villain in it, my first exposure to him. Over the years, I've watched a lot of his films and shows.

Pretty cool experience that must have been. He's one of my favorite little actors, he kind of reminds of Clancy Brown (similar types of actors with similar traits and acclaim). When I was young I watched Sudden Death with JCVD, which was "Die Hard in a hockey arena," and Boothe was this fantastic villain in it, my first exposure to him. Over the years, I've watched a lot of his films and shows.
    We were all pretty starstruck. That would have been the summer of 2006, so Deadwood was still on, and that show was a big deal for my circle of friends.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Leaning towards: I don't think so. And if so, Democrats will again be the ones quickly enough end it, like Schumer chose before.

Why Democrats probably won’t shut down the government again
    Trump's the one on record saying he wants a shutdown, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯