Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Black atty Peter Kirsanow, appointed to the U.S. Comm on Civil Rights by GW Bush, then also to the NLRB in 2006:

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...esty-j-delgado

https://heavy.com/news/2017/02/peter...lations-board/

Maybe we know why Obama enforced immigration so much.
    He is a conservative, appointed by Bush. Just because he is black doesn't make him a representative of black people. Any more than Clarence Thomas or Ben Carson.

Searching for the black guy to back you up is....you figure it out.

And opinion pieces from right wing sites aren't worth the data stream they use.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Instead of all the slut shaming, can we just criticize Hope Hicks for being part of an administration that is doing long lasting damage to the country and the world, and for clearly obstructing justice with her "the e-mails will never come out" statements?
    How about criticizing her to be completely unqualified for her job. Though that is par for the course for the sh*tstorm this Administration is.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    He is a conservative, appointed by Bush. Just because he is black doesn't make him a representative of black people. Any more than Clarence Thomas or Ben Carson.
    I forgot, the bigots took away their black cards.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    Love it! Can't wait to see how Right Wingers and racists handle things.

Also. Here's something I wish National Democrats would focus on. No matter how you feel about the man. His consistency is consistent!

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Also. Here's something I wish National Democrats would focus on. No matter how you feel about the man. His consistency is consistent!
    That really is something to admire about Bernie that I think people on many sides at least notice. A certain genuineness and consistency. (Even if you disagree or really disagree with his policies)

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

BANNED

Straight Consistency. I hope the Democrats one day, this year, adopt a TRUE populist platform. Progressives are winning everywhere, so that message is the winning one.

Mighty Member

It's weird. Like, there are a lot of things that no matter what the politics, people should just agree on. Not supporting nazis was one of them. Trump messed that up, and now his support has to jump into convos about nazis and pretend BLM is at all the same thing. And now, he's failing hard at condemning a woman beater. I assume that's the new line his supporters will be toeing.

Trump hopes staffer accused of beating at least three women has “a great career ahead of him”
    https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/...rce=vicenewsfb

“We wish him well. He worked very hard. Found out about it recently and I was surprised by it,” Trump told reporters. “We hope he has a wonderful career, and hopefully he will have a great career ahead of him.”

BANNED

That really is something to admire about Bernie that I think people on many sides at least notice. A certain genuineness and consistency. (Even if you disagree or really disagree with his policies)
    That's how I saw John McCain in the 90's and Early 2000's. He came across as likeable and genuine, then the War in Iraq warped his brain cells. Every now and then he returns to form, yet still does some bad policy things.

That's how I saw John McCain in the 90's and Early 2000's. He came across as likeable and genuine, then the War in Iraq warped his brain cells. Every now and then he returns to form, yet still does some bad policy things.
    It's amazing to read this from the other side of the spectrum, but I was the same way. I was for him big in 2000. So disappointed that it was Bush instead.

BANNED

It's amazing to read this from the other side of the spectrum, but I was the same way. I was for him big in 2000. So disappointed that it was Bush instead.
    Thing is I'm not so Anti-Republican as I can come across. The problem is today's (Post Iraq War) GOP isn't about helping the country as a whole. They are about turning us into a Rich man's theocracy, where the poor, sick, and unedcuated have to rely on a sky fairy, because the GOP gave all their money to the rich. There are Republicans out there doing the right thing and helping the people below the 1%.

Sadly in order for many in todays GOP to do the right thing, they have to be retiring from office. Jeff Flake is an example. Sure he voted for the Tax cuts on the way out, But I have a sense unless the donors somehow influence him to run again. He'll actually try to help those below the 1%, since he won't be taking that money anymore, but we'll see.

BANNED

The dangers of Pseudo-Science Conservatives, and their voters.

Ultimate Member

The only person here saying they aren't "black" is you.

Jeff Flake is an example. Sure he voted for the Tax cuts on the way out
    About that....

Jeff Flake's voting scorecard indicated he voted with Trump on things 88.5% of the time. Ted Cruz...93.8%. Ergo, Jeff Flake had practically the same stances/record as Ted Cruz.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...re/jeff-flake/
    https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...core/ted-cruz/
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 02-09-2018 at 03:10 PM.

Your the one playing the "black card" Pulling this black conservative out as a rebuttal.

Next you need to bring out the anti-immigration Hispanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Next you need to bring out the anti-immigration Hispanics.
    I was just talking about Ted Cruz.