Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    I’ve actually spent last half hour or so reading some of the academic stuff on “white privilege” and reflecting on it. In essence I think you and Malvolio were effectively in the right on the topic, rather than I. Apologies, guys...and thanks for making me think about it.
    That is awesome! I'm going to think of this next time somebody says that debating online doesn't change minds.
    Pull List: Barbaric,DC Black Label,Dept. of Truth,Fire Power,Hellboy,Saga,Something is Killing the Children,Terryverse,Usagi Yojimbo.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    the Idiot is planning a "rally" in Pennsylvania ahead of the upcoming special election there
    I just heard about that. If the state GOP bigwigs had one working brain cell among them, they'd politely tell the Marmalade Monkey to stay home given how he's been the kiss of death to Republican candidates he's supported. But hey, if they want to piss away that election, by all means, boys, welcome him with open arms.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

I’ve actually spent last half hour or so reading some of the academic stuff on “white privilege” and reflecting on it. In essence I think you and Malvolio were effectively in the right on the topic, rather than I. Apologies, guys...and thanks for making me think about it.
    Wait, am I still on the Internet?
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Can someone please fire me into the sun?

https://nowthisnews.com/steve-bannon...op-rap-musical

I somehow missed this back in the day. I just... oh my god.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    The NRA Really Wants You To Stop Making Fun Of Trump Now, OK?

Bonkers new spot features an angry dude smashing his TV. And right wingers have the nerve to call us liberals "snowflakes" after THAT sorry performance? Give me a break!
    Oh come on man, you're the NRA for crying out loud! How is anybody going to take you seriously if use a sledge hammer instead of just SHOOTING the damn thing.

BANNED

angry mayonnaise jar is angry

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Can someone please fire me into the sun?

https://nowthisnews.com/steve-bannon...op-rap-musical

I somehow missed this back in the day. I just... oh my god.
    Don't dismiss this out of hand, Tendrin, it could be made viable. Dig up Vanilla Ice, get him to pack on 50 to 60 pounds, have Rob Bottin or Rick Baker do Bannon's Garbage Pail Kids makeup and....VOILA! A neo-Nazi rap star is born!

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Oh come on man, you're the NRA for crying out loud! How is anybody going to take you seriously if use a sledge hammer instead of just SHOOTING the damn thing.
    Well, he doesn't want to waste the bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by 4saken1 View Post
    That is awesome! I'm going to think of this next time somebody says that debating online doesn't change minds.
    I thought the same thing. Thanks, Jackdaw, for putting a smile on my face this morning.

Porter's ex-wife on female Trump aides' responses: 'I expected a woman to do better'

The first wife of former White House staff secretary Rob Porter said she "expected a woman to do better" after press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders refused to say whether President Trump believed the abuse allegations against Porter.

Colbie Holderness, one of Porter's two ex-wives accusing him of domestic abuse, wrote in an op-ed for The Washington Post on Monday that she was dismayed by Huckabee Sanders and White House aide Kellyanne Conway's comments about the allegations.

Holderness said that she was taken aback by Conway's comments on CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday. Conway said then that she wasn't worried for White House communications director Hope Hicks, who has reportedly been dating Porter, because she's "rarely met somebody so strong with such excellent instincts and loyalty and smarts."
    Then you were sorely disappointed, Ms. Holderness. Baghdad Betty would sell her parents into slavery in a New York minute to protect her loathsome boss. As has been the case with the drones of the GOP and their Borg-like hive mind mentality, it's party before country, party before family, party before gender, party before EVERY goddamn thing!

Omarosa says we'd be "begging" for Trump if Pence became president

Former White House aide and "Celebrity Big Brother" contestant Omarosa Manigault Newman said people would be "begging" for President Trump back if Vice President Mike Pence became commander in chief in a new episode of the CBS reality show that aired Monday night. The reality show star added that the conservative Christian is "scary" and "extreme."
    "As bad as y'all think Trump is, you would be worried about Pence," she said as other cast members nodded in agreement. "I'm just going to say that. So everybody that's wishing for impeachment, might want to reconsider their life."

"We would be begging for days of Trump back if Pence became president, that's all I'm saying," she added.

Newman zeroed in on Pence's faith, accusing him of using "Jesus" to "say things."

"He's extreme," she said. "I'm Christian. I love Jesus, but he thinks Jesus tells him to say things. And I'm like, Jesus ain't say that. He's scary."
    If what the Wicked Witch of da 'Hood said is even half true, then it verifies what people have said all along about Red Grant, that, unlike Trump who's noisy crazy, Pence is quiet crazy, and that potentially makes him far worse because he doesn't put his madness on display for the world to see. And holy rollers who believe God is talking through them are flat out fucking dangerous.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Porter's ex-wife on female Trump aides' responses: 'I expected a woman to do better'

Then you were sorely disappointed, Ms. Holderness. Baghdad Betty would sell her parents into slavery in a New York minute to protect her loathsome boss. As has been the case with the drones of the GOP and their Borg-like hive mind mentality, it's party before country, party before family, party before gender, party before EVERY goddamn thing!

Omarosa says we'd be "begging" for Trump if Pence became president

If what the Wicked Witch of da 'Hood said is even half true, then it verifies what people have said all along about Red Grant, that, unlike Trump who's noisy crazy, Pence is quiet crazy, and that potentially makes him far worse because he doesn't put his madness on display for the world to see. And holy rollers who believe God is talking through them are flat out fucking dangerous.
    As someone who lives in Indiana, this is probably the first time I would ever be in agreement with Omarosa.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Trump Used Twitter To Defend Alleged Abusers, But Not To Congratulate U.S. Medal Winners

As Team USA racks up wins, the president has been unusually silent. Well, Dolt45 has to focus on important stuff you know, like defending his repugnant buddies.
    I like how that article has a screen print of a Trump tweet from 2014 where he blames Obama because the US lost to Russian in the Olympics

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    As someone who lives in Indiana, this is probably the first time I would ever be in agreement with Omarosa.
    Strange bedfellows, eh? Well, if the Russia probe does result in mortal lock impeachment proceedings, then Mueller damn well better make sure it's a 2 for 1 deal, because replacing the Joker (noisy crazy) in the Oval Office with Hannibal Lecter (quiet crazy) would not be a good thing at all.

BANNED

Strange bedfellows, eh? Well, if the Russia probe does result in mortal lock impeachment proceedings, then Mueller damn well better make sure it's a 2 for 1 deal, because replacing the Joker (noisy crazy) in the Oval Office with Hannibal Lecter (quiet crazy) would not be a good thing at all.
    I think if this investigation can take away all the support around him in the WH, the Idiot may just hang it up on his own

or hang himself

Good on you.
    This must be what it feels like to see a unicorn.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe