Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    If Trump issues a blanket pardon or even a specific "normal" pardon, he's committing political suicide.
    I'm convinced that there is nothing Donald Trump can do that would cause him to suffer even the slightest backlash.
    Donald Trump could go on stage, drop his pants, and light his own pubes on fire to thunderous applause.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    I'm convinced that there is nothing Donald Trump can do that would cause him to suffer even the slightest backlash.
    Donald Trump could go on stage, drop his pants, and light his own pubes on fire to thunderous applause.
    Well of course, liberals would cheer to see any part of him on fire.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Dana Rohrabacher (R-Moscow) is gonna go down:

In addition, Gates admits that even while he was negotiating a deal with Mueller, he lied about a March 19, 2013, meeting attended by Manafort, a lobbyist, and Rep. Dana Rohrabacher. He told investigators that Ukraine had not been discussed when he knew it was.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...guilty-n849256
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

It is becoming so obvious that Trump is a foreign agent, indebted to another country.

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/37...orea-sanctions

The new sanctions target ships and businesses from all over the world, including North Korea, China, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Marshall Islands, Tanzania, Panama and Comoros.

No entities from Russia are being sanctioned Friday despite Moscow’s alleged role in helping Pyongyang, though administration officials noted Russian entities have been sanctioned in the past.
    "In the past"? you mean when we had a real President in office? Not an orange hued traitor?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    I dunno, his gun talk got his base pissed.

NERT MAH GERNZ!!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Dana Rohrabacher (R-Moscow) is gonna go down:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...guilty-n849256
    Yeah, I brought that up earlier. He is mentioned in the FARA filings. It's a name we're gonna hear more of.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    RE: Emma Gonzalez

I love the fact that the face of all this is a brown girl with a shaved head

nothing scares ignorant people more than a brown person who won't shut up
    I just posted her speech on my Facebook, that lil girl is a true Hero.

Also this...

Image of a Hero vs a Villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    I just posted her speech on my Facebook, that lil girl is a true Hero.

Also this...

Image of a Hero vs a Villain.

To quote Twitter, we know how this fight turns out.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Can we hope this trickle of companies abandoning the NRA eventually turns into a flood?
    Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    MetLife has ended its discount program with the NRA

The Trickle is being felt. These Kids going through this tragedy is something the Democratic party has been scared to do, these kids are the future and can't be brought like the Corporate Dems have. Dems will fall inline or lose their jos.

Also on the Democrats pissing me off front...

National Dems’ Attacks On Progressive Signal Aggressive Primary Posture

House Democrats’ official campaign committee took a very public swipe at one of its own candidates Thursday night, a sign that it’s willing to risk fury from its base to push forward what it sees as the best general-election nominees.

The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) posted damaging research on Laura Moser, a favorite of progressives running in a crowded primary who national Democrats worry would cost them a shot at defeating Rep. John Culberson (R-TX) this fall.

The move is by far the most aggressive and public stance the DCCC has taken this cycle against one of its own, a risky move given the current tensions between parts of the liberal base and the party establishment but one they argue is necessary given Moser’s flaws. While party operatives have signaled for months that they’d step in to block candidates they see as unelectable, this shows how much they’re willing to risk the wrath of the left to do so — not just in Texas, which holds the nation’s first primaries, but throughout the coming year as the battle for the House heats up.
    But hey UNITY! #Resist Corporate Democrats SUUUUCK at Politics.

“In this vital year, with so much at stake, the DCCC should be using their limited resources to go after Republicans, not peddle false and misleading garbage against a progressive Democratic woman who has been an outspoken leader in the resistance. It is hard see how the DCCC thinks turning its own voters against each other is a winning strategy,” MoveOn.org Political Action Executive Director Ilya Sheyman told TPM.

The move could also backfire by elevating the very candidates the DCCC wants to stop.

“The DCCC just managed to get a lot more people into this race for Laura,” Progressive Campaign Change Committee head Adam Green told TPM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Car hit barrier at White House perimeter. Female driver taken into custody by Secret Service. No news as to motive.

My bet, she was drunk or lost control of her car or something. Though, it could be anything.
    Sounds like the person involved was already on their radar. That would seem to point away from it just being some sort of an accident.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Sounds like the person involved was already on their radar. That would seem to point away from it just being some sort of an accident.
    Reports also say she was still hitting the gas after she hit the barrier.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

BANNED

The DCCC is torching a Texas Democrat they’re afraid will win the primary
    The DCCC published opposition research on Democrat Laura Moser.

In a rare move, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee is aiming its opposition research firepower at a Democrat.
    Yeah, because Democratic Establishment Hates Progressives.

Kushner is blowing up in the news.

What have they found that is keeping him from getting clearance!?

Hmmm, unless something serious comes out because of this I don't see this being too bad, though I can see the image of an elite wanting their teeth pulled rather than living with 'honest godfearing Texans' would rev up the local conservatives.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Car hit barrier at White House perimeter. Female driver taken into custody by Secret Service. No news as to motive.

My bet, she was drunk or lost control of her car or something. Though, it could be anything.
    I don't know if you've been to DC or not since 9/11 but unless you're part of the white house motorcade it's pretty difficult to drive anywhere near enough to the barricade in order to lose control and hit it by accident.