BANNED

Be careful what you wish for. If Trump doesn't finish his term, then Pence will take over, be an even worse president, and get re-elected by a large majority.

But meanwhile, there is a way Trump can win in 2020. That's if the Democrats nominate Hillary again. Make no mistake, she senses Trump's weakness, and she WILL run. And she still has a large and irrationally passionate mob of supporters who have made it their life's work to get her elected.

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf...00_things.html

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Point taken. It wouldn't surprise me if her mindset is that it's better to be ridiculed than ignored.
    If she were homely and fat, nobody would pay any attention to her.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trey Strain View Post
    Be careful what you wish for. If Trump doesn't finish his term, then Pence will take over, be an even worse president, and get re-elected by a large majority.

But meanwhile, there is a way Trump can win in 2020. That's if the Democrats nominate Hillary again. Make no mistake, she senses Trump's weakness, and she WILL run. And she still has a large and irrationally passionate mob of supporters who have made it their life's work to get her elected.

That will be up to her if she decides to try again. After 2 losses and being older its a bigger obstacle to do it. Odds are she doesn't run. She will be 73 if she chooses to run by then. I'd say that the party will try and find their young gun in his 40's to knock down Trump.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    That will be up to her if she decides to try again. After 2 losses and being older its a bigger obstacle to do it. Odds are she doesn't run. She will be 73 if she chooses to run by then. I'd say that the party will try and find their young gun in his 40's to knock down Trump.
    Every day her cheerleaders in the media breathlessly report about what Hillary just said. They're not giving anyone else a chance to emerge as the nominee, and she's not letting them.

She's running. That's why she keep talking.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Every day her cheerleaders in the media breathlessly report about what Hillary just said. They're not giving anyone else a chance to emerge as the nominee, and she's not letting them.

She's running. That's why she keep talking.

Bernie keeps talking ....no one is screaming he shouldn't. Honestly , your gonna likely see who is running by next year as things start to shake out. I'm sure they will push Joe Kennedy III to do it. He's gonna be in his 40's. He was given the prime time spot to counter Trump's "State of Union". They could be giving him the push.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

Bernie keeps talking ....no one is screaming he shouldn't. Honestly , your gonna likely see who is running by next year as things start to shake out. I'm sure they will push Joe Kennedy III to do it. He's gonna be in his 40's. He was given the prime time spot to counter Trump's "State of Union". They could be giving him the push.
    Sanders doesn't have the cheering section in the media and in the party establishment that Hillary has. Hillary can break wind, and it'll get far more media coverage than Sanders talking about income inequality.

Hell, Sanders might run again too, but the party leaders will see that he doesn't get the nomination.

Re Kennedy: Why does anyone get a push from the leaders? That's the whole problem! How did that work out with Hillary?

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

How do you know Hillary will run? Did you have lunch with her yesterday and she told you she would? Just how large is this mob of supporters you talked about? Do you have numbers? What big names in the Democratic party are behind her? In my opinion, it's all crap, Hillary's a two time loser who couldn't beat easily THE worst candidate EVER to run for president, her day is done and has ZERO business running for ANY office, never mind the Oval Office, and no one should offer her the chance to lose for a third time. And if Hillary sensed Trump's weaknesses (and you don't have to be Matt Murdock to pull that off), so too will other, better, and YOUNGER candidates. On the off chance Clinton is stupid enough to run again, no one with one working brain cell and an ounce of ambition will defer to her and foolishly say it's "her turn" like in 2016, there's too much at stake this time to let get her get in the way and gum up the works.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

In non-Hillary obsessed news: A School Shooting Victim in Ohio Got Detention For Protesting School Shootings

What new low will they sink to next?

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    In non-Hillary obsessed news: A School Shooting Victim in Ohio Got Detention For Protesting School Shootings

What new low will they sink to next?
    There is this: Students paddled by public school staff after participating in walkout in Arkansas
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Invincible Member

If she were homely and fat, nobody would pay any attention to her.
    I wouldn't say that no one would pay attention to her, but the fact is that she's aware that she's attractive and she's not afraid to use it.

This pic is her trying to get more TV bookings..."Hey, I'm still hot! And republican! I can do the Bill Maher show!"

Hillary isn't running. She said her political career is over. I know some people to who having her to hate isncentral by c'mon.

And Sanders is everywhere in the media. Biden and Sanders need to stay out in 2020z

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Is that still even legal?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Hillary isn't running. She said her political career is over. I know some people to who having her to hate isncentral by c'mon.

And Sanders is everywhere in the media. Biden and Sanders need to stay out in 2020z
    Sanders got a taste of the national spotlight and is now an addict. Nothing is going to stop him from running again.

Extraordinary Member

Bernie didn’t lose in massive upsets twice and didn’t have a primary tilted in his favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post

I was wondering if Biden trolling Trump was a feint for whomever the real candidate will be.

But then I'm like, Joe Biden just DGAF.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.