Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    And the party primary likely cost them the ejection
    Look, this is not brain surgery.

Wait, in light of Ben Carson, let me reframe this.

This is not rocket science.

No matter which party you run for, to make it through the presidency, you need a candidate who can first win the primaries. In the primaries, all states are equally important because it does not matter if they are deep red of deep blue. Bernie never had a chance to win the primaries. Hillary did.

In the general elections, it comes down to the swing states. It is not surprising that the Democratic candidate loses in Alabama and Texas, as the Republican does in NY and California. Primaries are not the general elections, the general elections are not the primaries.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Look, this is not brain surgery.

Wait, in light of Ben Carson, let me reframe this.

This is not rocket science.

No matter which party you run for, to make it through the presidency, you need a candidate who can first win the primaries. In the primaries, all states are equally important because it does not matter if they are deep red of deep blue. Bernie never had a chance to win the primaries. Hillary did.

In the general elections, it comes down to the swing states. It is not surprising that the Democratic candidate loses in Alabama and Texas, as the Republican does in NY and California. Primaries are not the general elections, the general elections are not the primaries.
    It’s also not brain surgery to understand your primary handicapped you in the general

Arnold is undergoing emergency heart surgery. Maybe Trump's mean tweets got to him more than he showed?
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Are we doing this stupid dance again?
    Apparently.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    It’s also not brain surgery to understand your primary handicapped you in the general
    That's a nice theory you have there. And yes, it probably did, because Bernie did not fucking go away when it was clear he had lost. Thanks, Bernie. Go knit or something.

Hillary was right!

Extraordinary Member

That's a nice theory you have there. And yes, it probably did, because Bernie did not fucking go away when it was clear he had lost. Thanks, Bernie. Go knit or something.
    Like Hillary when she went up against Obams.... oh wait that was worse

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

I see 30 is posting from his burner account again...

A major worry for our democracy:

Local TV news chain Sinclair literally hired someone from the Russian propaganda outlet RT to produce a story on "the Deep State." It ran on Seattle TVs during the KOMO 6 o'clock news. (Sinclair owns KOMO).

Again, Sinclair owns local TV stations in 40% of U.S. cities

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    I see 30 is posting from his burner account again...
    Sadly, I think Cambridge Analytica and the Kremlin got to more than one poster here.

Hillary was right!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    How do you know Hillary will run? Did you have lunch with her yesterday and she told you she would? Just how large is this mob of supporters you talked about? Do you have numbers? What big names in the Democratic party are behind her? In my opinion, it's all crap, Hillary's a two time loser who couldn't beat easily THE worst candidate EVER to run for president, her day is done and has ZERO business running for ANY office, never mind the Oval Office, and no one should offer her the chance to lose for a third time. And if Hillary sensed Trump's weaknesses (and you don't have to be Matt Murdock to pull that off), so too will other, better, and YOUNGER candidates. On the off chance Clinton is stupid enough to run again, no one with one working brain cell and an ounce of ambition will defer to her and foolishly say it's "her turn" like in 2016, there's too much at stake this time to let get her get in the way and gum up the works.
    She'll run, whether she thinks she can win or not. But I bet she thinks she can win.

Anyway, she'll run if for no other reason than that will keep the speaking fees for her, Bill and Chelsea sky high.

When you're looking at a situation, always consider the financial angle. It'll usually tell you something.
    Last edited by Trey Strain; 03-30-2018 at 11:34 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I wouldn't say that no one would pay attention to her, but the fact is that she's aware that she's attractive and she's not afraid to use it.

This pic is her trying to get more TV bookings..."Hey, I'm still hot! And republican! I can do the Bill Maher show!"
    Michelle Malkin is the same. She built her career on being the hot Asian Republican.

Quote Originally Posted by Trey Strain View Post
    She'll run, whether she thinks she can win or not. But I bet she thinks she can win.

Anyway, she'll run if for no other reason than that will keep the speaking fees for her, Bill and Chelsea sky high.

When you're looking at a situation, always consider the financial angle. It'll usually tell you something.
    It's Easter. Could you please stop spouting hateful conspiracy theories about the Clintons?

Hillary was right!

BANNED

It's Easter. Could you please stop spouting hateful conspiracy theories about the Clintons?
    I want to apologize for making up those awful lies about the Clintons' speaking fees, and who has paid them.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/02/05/polit...hes/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Trey Strain View Post
    I want to apologize for making up those awful lies about the Clintons' speaking fees, and who has paid them.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/02/05/polit...hes/index.html
    I notice you are not demanding any male celebrities work for free.

Personally, I think we need Clinton's voice in a time where Sinclair broadcasting is hiring Russian propaganda hacks.

Hillary was right!

You know the only reason millionaire Bernie Sanders is charging for Speeches?

Because members of Congress can't be paid for speeches.

Hillary was right!