Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    It's been speculated for a while. In their defense, they have also mocked hating gays, most religions, and claiming racist crap is part of one's heritage. Of course, I haven't been watching for several years.
    I am shocked, /shocked/ the guys who have declared they 'really fucking hate liberals' are Republicans.

https://imgur.com/7vtVnnl
    Last edited by Tendrin; 03-30-2018 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Liberty Mutal has pulled away from Laura's show and that's a big hit.

Also, apparently the South Park creators have admitted to being Republicans. The guys who mocked the idea of climate change, made fun of transpeople, and looked down upon the marginalized and said that caring about modern issues was stupid? Yeah, I can't imagine why they'd be Republicans.
    To be fair their last episode was the Trump analogue (remember the actual trump was raped to death) was being wanted for war crimes and his only allies being the Whites (their last name was White) who were portrayed as ignorant with their heads in the sand.

So yeah while I don't agree with their politics they hit out at basically everyone on South Park.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Targeting the one guy to publicly put #30 on his ignore list recently doesn't help your case. Neither does your posting history TBH.

Maybe badmouthing the guy to put forth the idea would seem more genuine, but WTF do I know?
    Who put 30 on his ignore list Paul or SuperCW. Cause I argue with Paul all the time and this might be the only time I’ve argued with CW in politics. And I mean... it’s not an argument I haven’t made before

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Who put 30 on his ignore list Paul or SuperCW. Cause I argue with Paul all the time and this might be the only time I’ve argued with CW in politics. And I mean... it’s not an argument I haven’t made before
    They posted on the subject before I did, as did the one to bring it up - But I get graced by your reply instead. FYI I was the guy who Ignored #30, as if you didn't know. And now you can pretend that you don't pay attention to what's going on yet bring up the reputations of posters n'such when it suits you.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Liberty Mutal has pulled away from Laura's show and that's a big hit.

Also, apparently the South Park creators have admitted to being Republicans. The guys who mocked the idea of climate change, made fun of transpeople, and looked down upon the marginalized and said that caring about modern issues was stupid? Yeah, I can't imagine why they'd be Republicans.
    To tell the truth, I think they were semi-trolling. They were getting an award from Norman Lear's organization. Although in the past they've claimed to be libertarians and to hold some conservative views, but they were never specific. And let's face it the whole point of Team America was to mock Hollywood Liberals.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Is this the guy you told us about that would pretend to be female because he thought it made his opinions seem more valid?
    No that was on these forums actually. Its a long story but CBR has a history of a couple dudes acting like women comically as posters. One posed as a female and proclaimed how they supported Hillary Clinton back in 2008. When she lost the nomination to Barack Obama this poster suddenly decided to support Sarah Palin.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

Video doesn't show Sterling being a threat to those two cops. But as a Black Male I don't expect justice under this system.
    I graduated twice, have several certificates. Volunteer for NASA, SETI, and various political and Science based groups, do Food shuttle, Animal Care and Conservation etc.

If the Cops murder me, They'll dig up the B- I got in third grade to justify my murder. Because no well adjusted black male gets a B- and deserves to live...>.>

Police Chief Releases New, Graphic Videos Of Alton Sterling Shooting
    “I’m going to shoot you in your f**king head,” one of the officers can be heard saying in the video.

This is ridiculous. He was advancing... But he was shot mostly in the back?
    Where are these good cops I keep hearing about?

Dylan Roof killed 9 in a Church, he was taken to Burger King.

This guy was chased by people who DIDN'T Identify themselves as Cops, He was murdered in his backyard..

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...es=og.comments
    Last edited by Tazirai; 03-30-2018 at 09:01 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    To tell the truth, I think they were semi-trolling. They were getting an award from Norman Lear's organization. Although in the past they've claimed to be libertarians and to hold some conservative views, but they were never specific. And let's face it the whole point of Team America was to mock Hollywood Liberals.
    Other liberals regularly mock Hollywood Liberals too tho'.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Clueless star Stacey Dash withdraws from congressional race

Voters won't get a chance to go "As if!" in the voting booth.
    I loved her reason for pulling out of the race. "Politics is too bitter." Did she just figure that out yesterday? After being a commentator on a "news" channel for a couple of years? She really is Clueless, isn't she?

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

America's sweetheart and current star of ABC's most successful sitcom, Roseanne, is thanking Trump for freeing hundreds of child slaves every month.

It's because he once drank Fiji water in front of a camera. No kidding.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    I loved her reason for pulling out of the race. "Politics is too bitter." Did she just figure that out yesterday? After being a commentator on a "news" channel for a couple of years? She really is Clueless, isn't she?
    Never mind that she happened to catch a gig with them.

They also suspended her(and then let her go) for going to far even for them.

Forget "Figure That Out Yesterday?" Did she forget her own role in things getting there?

Daily Beast has more: Roseanne Keeps Promoting QAnon, the Pro-Trump Conspiracy Theory That Makes Pizzagate Look Tame

If Roseanne weren't so pretty, nobody would pay attention to what she has to say. When you have looks like that, you can even disrespect the national anthem in front of millions and still have Trump publicly congratulate you on your ratings.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Daily Beast has more: Roseanne Keeps Promoting QAnon, the Pro-Trump Conspiracy Theory That Makes Pizzagate Look Tame

If Roseanne weren't so pretty, nobody would pay attention to what she has to say. When you have looks like that, you can even disrespect the national anthem in front of millions and still have Trump publicly congratulate you on your ratings.
    Dammit, about half of the new show was actually really good, but this shit is going to get people boycotting.

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Dammit, about half of the new show was actually really good, but this shit is going to get people boycotting.
    Considering Barr lost a presidential primary to Jill Stein, I think it is more than fair to ask her to go away and take up knitting. Not baking cookies though. Definitely not baking cookies.
    Last edited by PaulBullion; 03-31-2018 at 12:39 AM.

Hillary was right!