Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Wait, really?

Goddamn, that's amazing.
    The details(seems like it was actually a concrete block chained/or maybe wired to his neck...) seem to be a bit off, but yeah. He was going to testify in a Federal fraud case.
    Last edited by numberthirty; 04-06-2018 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I think some people put way more importance on this thread than what it is, a couple of comic nerds (who already argue minutiae to an unhealthy degree) arguing about politics. We aren't reflective of mainstream political dynamics. If you pay attention to such things, you can see Democrats look like they're going to do well in the midterms. You might not know that from this thread, of course.
    Hold up a second...

The current Moon Knight run actually is a functional follow up to the Huston run, and it does ignore the Lemire run.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    He really shouldn't. He'll be 80 fucking years old. The Democrats need a young 40ish leader to step up and take the heart of the party over. Its how they won in 1992 with Bill Clinton and its how they won in 2008 with Barack Obama. They need that young Democrat to come in and make Trump look like a racist , senile piece of crap in debates.
    Well, he sorta came off that way in the debates with Clinton and somehow won regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Well, he sorta came off that way in the debates with Clinton and somehow won regardless.
    Yep.

There are far better approaches to take if you intend to defeat him.

Donald Trump could take a dump on stage and wipe his ass with a small Mexican child and his supporters wouldn't flinch.

Shocker. When you poison people then lie to them about being poisoned, people aren't going to believe you when you tell them they aren't being poisoned anymore even if it's true. Who knows what it would take to win that trust back.

Though I'm sure the governor will just blame it on entitled millennial or something.

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Shocker. When you poison people then lie to them about being poisoned, people aren't going to believe you when you tell them they aren't being poisoned anymore even if it's true. Who knows what it would take to win that trust back.

Though I'm sure the governor will just blame it on entitled millennial or something.
    I don't doubt for a second that he wishes he had a group of them to try to shift the focus to.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Hold up a second...

The current Moon Knight run actually is a functional follow up to the Huston run, and it does ignore the Lemire run.
    We all know the Warren Ellis Moon Knight run is the best run in the character's history.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    No reason why he shouldn’t. Actually the only reason why he shouldn’t is salty Hillary supporters who blame him.
    I was more thinking that he'd be pushing 80.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    I was more thinking that he'd be pushing 80.
    Who cares. The last President to die in office was 46

she was a horrible horrible candidate. I voted for her. but it was cutting my losses; from the primaries. it's easy to see why she and Trump used to be friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    To paraphrase John Paul Jones, "My ass has not yet begun to fight!"
    I think we should informally name July 11th as WBE Ass Cancer Awareness Day.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Who cares. The last President to die in office was 46
    Why wouldn’t a large proportion of electorate care about it?

The reality is that humans are way beyond peak capacity by late 70s/ early 80...so job performance would be impaired.

Is being President regarded as primarily a ceremonial/ figurehead role?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    she was a horrible horrible candidate. I voted for her. but it was cutting my losses; from the primaries. it's easy to see why she and Trump used to be friendly.
    The Hillary/Trump debates now kind of look like Grandma debating Grandpa, if Grandma were generally a liberal, but needed nudging on some issues, like gay marriage, and if Grandpa were a total *******.

A Young Turk candidate like Cory Booker or Kristen Gillibrand could really make Trump look like the old fart that he is.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Well, it’s been said that Trump’s inability to take a joke at the WHCD was what launched our national nightmare in the first place, so this can’t exactly be seen as a surprise.
    That's been debunked. I mean, he had run for president before that, and he had made his intentions to run for the GOP clear to several people before Obama made fun of him.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!