BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Pretty vile, dude.
    What I said was the simple truth, dude. I didn't hurt him. He hurt himself. And in just about the worst possible way. All I did was to point out how foolish his behavior was.

If it made you mad, then you need to ask yourself why it did.

A slight rise in temperatures during Earth's current interglacial Ice Age doesn't justify Chicken Little behavior. It makes it look as futile as this was.
    Last edited by Trey Strain; 04-15-2018 at 06:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trey Strain View Post
    What I said was the simple truth, dude. I didn't hurt him. He hurt himself. And in just about the worst possible way. All I did was to point out how foolish his behavior was.

A slight rise in temperatures during Earth's current interglacial Ice Age doesn't justify Chicken Little behavior. It makes it look as futile as this was.
    And thus by his words, you shall know him.

Using the language of the Climate Change Deniers about long term Ice Ages shows us all we need to know about where you stand. And it is squarely with the anti-science deniers.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

It's vile that your response to his suicide is to laugh it off with a post about 'chicken littlleing' and the most sad and basic misunderstanding that is 'well global warming isn't a big deal because it snowed'.

iMan 42s

Global warming affects much more than just temperature.

It alters water flow due to a continuing melting of polar ice caps changing how fast potentially even a river can flow if at all, temeperature of the water itself altering the lives of animals whom live in it, and can change the flow of water itself all over the world which HAS been a reason for our recent weird storms. Animals whom live in a certain environment are either going to adapt or die and you don't want to mess with an ecosystem as that can be catastrophic for even us.

This also affects the influx of disease as some pathogens can't survive in the climates they're in and either catch a break from it by the weather change, or us going into those places to escape the weather.

Guess what? Climate change is not only real but a hell of a lot more complicated than if it snows or not. You don't want global warming for how it is going to affect you in the long term. Through the destruction of the ecosystem, to the flow of water, and how much you get sick from emerging disease YOU DON'T WANT IT.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Invincible Member

This morning's tweets from the president are nuts. Of course there's the Comey stuff, but also him stating how he's bringing back the phrase "Mission Accomplished."

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

You must be fun at parties. Aren't you ever worried about dying alone?

By the way, we explained to you mere days ago that cold days are a foolish argument against man made global warming.

I detect a certain amount of loss of self-awareness in you.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    You must be fun at parties. Aren't you ever worried about dying alone?

By the way, we explained to you mere days ago that cold days are a foolish argument against man made global warming.

I detect a certain amount of loss of self-awareness in you.
    Yes he’s the one who lacks self awareness

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Please stop stalking me.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Extraordinary Member

Please stop stalking me.
    Is that really the angle you are going with? Laughable. You quote me all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    Pretty much. They're simply signaling that they haven't taken any initiative to educate themselves enough on the subject to form an intelligent opinion and aren't ever likely to based on anything you or anyone else have to say.
    People too lazy to do the homework but feel vindicated because they've adopted an ignorant opinion they saw on Facebook or Twitter.
    Exactly, as proved by today's foolishness.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    And thus by his words, you shall know him.

Using the language of the Climate Change Deniers about long term Ice Ages shows us all we need to know about where you stand. And it is squarely with the anti-science deniers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    It's vile that your response to his suicide is to laugh it off with a post about 'chicken littlleing' and the most sad and basic misunderstanding that is 'well global warming isn't a big deal because it snowed'.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Global warming affects much more than just temperature.

It alters water flow due to a continuing melting of polar ice caps changing how fast potentially even a river can flow if at all, temeperature of the water itself altering the lives of animals whom live in it, and can change the flow of water itself all over the world which HAS been a reason for our recent weird storms. Animals whom live in a certain environment are either going to adapt or die and you don't want to mess with an ecosystem as that can be catastrophic for even us.

This also affects the influx of disease as some pathogens can't survive in the climates they're in and either catch a break from it by the weather change, or us going into those places to escape the weather.

Guess what? Climate change is not only real but a hell of a lot more complicated than if it snows or not. You don't want global warming for how it is going to affect you in the long term. Through the destruction of the ecosystem, to the flow of water, and how much you get sick from emerging disease YOU DON'T WANT IT.
    Guys, he's obviously trolling at this point. To the point of mocking the fact that you got upset, or at least that's how I understood it.

And are you defending him as a chance to get in a dig on Paul?! I'm really confused here.

Invincible Member

Also, I find it hilarious that Sandra Sanders says Adam Schiff never met a camera he didn't like considering who she works for.

Is that really the angle you are going with? Laughable. You quote me all the time.
    As I quote others, when I have something to say about the point there were making. I don't just rush into your mentions to attack you personally, I attack the points you are making because the almost always are worthy of being questioned.

Hillary was right!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Exactly, as proved by today's foolishness.

Guys, he's obviously trolling at this point. To the point of mocking the fact that you got upset, or at least that's how I understood it.

And are you defending him as a chance to get in a dig on Paul?! I'm really confused here.
    No my issue is that Paul is the first person on this site to become a cry baby and call people “not nice” and “mean” when they say a nothing he disagrees with or his feelings get hurt while being one of the bigger offenders of taking pit shots at people and generally being a hypocritical bully and it’s gotten beyond old. Everyone knows if Mets or thirty three, or Trey acted like that they’d be off this site within a few weeks. I have very little tolerance for blatant hypocrisy.

Extraordinary Member

As I quote others, when I have something to say about the point there were making. I don't just rush into your mentions to attack you personally, I attack the points you are making because the almost always are worthy of being questioned.
    And you usually do it in a classless and bullying way while accusing others of the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post

He took it personally that I dissected pretty much every post he made with, you know, facts.

Hillary was right!