BANNED

so both political parties in Missouri are united in wanting the Governor to resign

...and he's filed suit against the states AG

Quote Originally Posted by ouroboros View Post
    What a bunch of crap. Two creeps decide to make trouble and a manager loses her job because of it.

Shapiro's more informative and accurate take on it, which none of you will listen to, is at the end of this Youtube piece.
    if you're going to call them creeps, at least make your case; instead of posting a youtube link to someoneelse's opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    This boils down to BUSINESS.

Starbucks tried to be in the black community of Dallas and FAILED. 10 years later they are trying it again and LOL in the same areas that they failed before.

http://www.nielsen.com/us/en/insight...e-markets.html

That is all this is about. He doesn't want to lose that black money where his stores are located in black communities.

Even if it is a PR stunt and he is willing to forfeit profit for one day to "appear" to do something-he is looking long run. And if this does happen again-NOBODY can say he didn't try to deal with it as the CEO.

Why us? Most stores will have a sign that say bathroom for PAYING customers only.

Also as many elsewhere have pointed out-they have seen folks setup shop, do interviews, use WiFI, sleep, do home work and hang out in Starbucks among others (looking at YOU Barnes & Nobles) and not buy a THING. And no one tells them to leave.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe the Philadelphia Starbucks was attached to a Barnes and Noble. That's a little different, when the coffee shop is an adjunct of a bookstore.

Once again, people make the automatic assumption of racism. How do any of us know that the manager never asked white or Asian people to leave for not buying stuff?

Shapiro reads a letter in which one of the customers at the Philly shop claims that she perceived the manager to be a SJW herself, for reasons you can find out if you choose to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    While I thought the personal apology was good, he might trying too hard to appear progressive. He should have fired the employee, issued a statement, then maybe pointed to actual programs that the company has supported as proof that they don't tolerate racism.
    You mean, "fired the employee" IF it was provable that she made the call because of race, *of course.*

BANNED

WHITE terrorism

Kansas trio convicted of plot to bomb Somali immigrants

WICHITA, Kan. — A federal jury on Wednesday convicted three men of plotting to bomb an apartment complex where Somali immigrants lived and worshiped in Garden City, Kan., giving prosecutors a victory at a time when threats against religious and racial minorities are rising nationally.

“These defendants conspired to build a bomb, blow up a building and murder every single man, woman and child inside,” Tony Mattivi, a federal prosecutor, told jurors during closing statements.

The men, Curtis Allen, Gavin Wright and Patrick Stein, all of whom are white, appeared stoic as the verdicts were read. They face up to life in prison when they are sentenced in June.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    if you're going to call them creeps, at least make your case; instead of posting a youtube link to someoneelse's opinion.
    I think I'm as free to post support-links for my opinions as anyone else here.

My reason for calling these apparently nameless troublemakers creeps are that when someone asks you to either buy something or leave, you should do it, no matter what your race is. Clearly these guys felt they could cry discrimination and get some non-black person fired.

Aaaaaand blocked. (Should have done it a long time ago, honestly.)

BANNED

I think I'm as free to post support-links for my opinions as anyone else here.

My reason for calling these apparently nameless troublemakers creeps are that when someone asks you to either buy something or leave, you should do it, no matter what your race is. Clearly these guys felt they could cry discrimination and get some non-black person fired.
    I dont take orders from minimum wage drones

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    so both political parties in Missouri are united in wanting the Governor to resign

...and he's filed suit against the states AG
    Gov. Greitens also just filed a temporary restraining order against AG Hawley.

Lord Almighty, Missouri really did elect a creepy loon. Hopefully this ends without him snapping.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Duckworth, Duckworth, Duckworth, Duckworth, Duckworth ... *deep breath* DUCKWORTH!
    Agreed. I did a Google search and the Senator's picture came up. I'm glad, I didn't want it to be the butler from Ducktales anymore.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    I dont take orders from minimum wage drones
    Wow. That's a really gross attitude, but I've seen you **** all over working class people on here before, so it shouldn't surprise me.

Aaaaaand blocked.
    Last edited by Joker; 04-18-2018 at 04:27 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Aaaaaand blocked. (Should have done it a long time ago, honestly.)
    Yep, the racism stemming in that post, and then posting Ben Shapiro as if He's some Intellectually honest thinker. I'm good.
    I just did it also.

Where was the good guy with a gun to protect the mother from her toddler?
    NRA, where were you?

Right Wing Gun Nuts, where were you guys when this upstanding woman was assault by the evil toddler?

If only the mother had a gun to defend herself against the toddler.

Toddler Shoots Pregnant Mom With Dad’s Gun In Parking Lot
    “[The girl] had no idea what she had done and she was very scared,” a detective told reporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Yep, the racism stemming in that post, and then posting Ben Shapiro
    An Islamaphobe, Transphobe... yeah, I'm good. I mean, if you listen to Shapiro, you're a racist. Period. Just flat out a racist.

BANNED

What do Cardi B and Bernie Sanders have in common? They both appreciate that FDR was Right and that the Citizens should not suffer at the hands of the Corporations.

Cardi B is right. If we are really going to make America great we need to strengthen Social Security so that seniors are able to retire with the dignity they deserve.

Bernie Sanders: Cardi B is right on Social Security

Invincible Member

It's not a "PR stunt;" it's a sacrifice to the insatiable gods of boycott.
    I sacrificed my soul to the gods rock n roll.