Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

[QUOTE=TheInvisibleMan;3664960][QUOTE]Why do I feel like they're getting ready to re set up interment camps?

I thought that was something Obama was supposed to do?
    I must be getting tired, because at the moment, I can't tell if that's sarcasm or a legit question you're having at the moment. I'm sorry.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Well, there’s your death panels, boys and girls, brought to us by a psychotic in the Republican Party. And I’ll bet a month’s pay he’s not alone in that warped mindset.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    I must be getting tired, because at the moment, I can't tell if that's sarcasm or a legit question you're having at the moment. I'm sorry.
    You don't remember when Obama was gonna invade Texas and convert WalMarts into FEMA concentration camps?

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    4 Democrats Flip for Haspel while 2 Republicans flip against her.

Of course Haspel, Manchin, Heidkamp, and Warner (The most disappointing one of all.) But keeping them is a good thing because the D is better than the R?

So tell me WHY keeping Democrats like them in power is a good thing? Not something to get excited about now is it?

AT least Bernie doesn't support torture and destroying evidence.
    I fully support trying to primary these DINOs out. But we need to have a Democratic majority, even if it's filled out with Blue Dogs, in order to get committee chairs, majorities on committees, and yes, the power to impeach.

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    You don't remember when Obama was gonna invade Texas and convert WalMarts into FEMA concentration camps?
    I'm surprised that Wal-Mart hasn't just volunteered to take them as indentured cashiers/greeters.

BANNED

This is why I despise watching Cable news now. They don't care about Lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    This is why I despise watching Cable news now. They don't care about Lives.

I don’t give a damn about these lives.

Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

eight children dead

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    eight children dead
    'blah blah blah hamas'.

eight children dead
    Lots of reports come directly from Hamas, so people should be skeptical. For kids who do die, the blame falls squarely on Hamas that is doing this for all of the fawning PR and the crappy parent who brings their kid to a terrorist assault.

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Lots of reports come directly from Hamas, so people should be skeptical. For kids who do die, the blame falls squarely on Hamas that is doing this for all of the fawning PR and the crappy parent who brings their kid to a terrorist assault.
    Oh brother.

a stone-throwing mob's not much of a threat to snipers. maybe I'm not the only one who should be skeptical.

Israel is what we know them to actually be, but let's be skeptical of everyone who isn't Israel.

Yeah, makes perfect sense.

a stone-throwing mob's not much of a threat to snipers. maybe I'm not the only one who should be skeptical.
    You’re so right. The Israelis should absolutely let those armed with pipe bombs, grenades, molotov cocktails, fire kites, and knives rush into to Israel to kill Jews.

You’re so right. The Israelis should absolutely let those armed with pipe bombs, grenades, molotov cocktails, fire kites, and knives rush into to Israel to kill Jews.
    or they could pursue a two-state solution. I saw explosives. the Israelis fired tear gas. I saw people kicking tear gas cannisters.