Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    The only ones I read about who came despite the EU in general boycotting were Austria, Romania, Hungary, and Czech republic. While I am not downplaying them as allies, I was referring to our main major allies in the EU.

It makes sense from some of the reporting the countries that are deciding to follow trump in this its likely they want to curry favor in their own way by being "supportive of trump". They certainly aren't doing it to follow any kind of mid east peace plan. Cause where is it?
    Supposedly coming.... which they've been saying for about a year now. It will probably be revealed when Half Life 3 is.

Extraordinary Member

On a completely unrelated note, kudos to these cops and to the investor for his handling of the situation.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/16/cops-s...tate-investor/

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I don't think that it has anything to do with wanting to please Netanyahu. That's not how Trump works. It's the image of him doing what Obama (or whoever) didn't. He's about one upmanship.
    Maybe so, but pleasing Netanyahu pleases Jewish citizens in the U.S., meaning one more voting bloc in Dolt45’s corner for 2020.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Maybe so, but pleasing Netanyahu pleases Jewish citizens in the U.S., meaning one more voting bloc in Dolt45’s corner for 2020.
    The vast majority of Jewish US citizens opposed moving the embassy to Jerusalem.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Here's the thing about Israel: They definitely have a right to defend themselves, but at what point do you realize that it's overkill to use snipers with live ammunition against people, often children, throwing rocks?
    We are talking about a place where a group of the citizens want to go a lot further than that.

Trying to pose that question like that reality does not exist will lead to some tail chasing.

The internet has no chill

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mecegirl View Post
    The internet has no chill

She is May's hottest meme sensation

http://www.complex.com/life/2018/05/...-hottest-meme/

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Some firings served up at Cheesecake Factory:
    Cheesecake Factory Fires 2 Employees After Incident with Trump Supporter
    The Cheesecake Factory has taken action after employees at a Miami location allegedly taunted a Trump supporter on Mother’s Day.

According to a report from The Daily Wire, 22-year-old Eugenior Joseph was intimidated by members of the restaurant’s staff for wearing a red Make America Great Again hat during dinner with his mother and girlfriend.

“I got up and went to the restroom, my girlfriend followed me, and as we were walking back, a group of [the employees] came out from the back and they just started clapping and yelling, and just screaming things at me,” Joseph told the website, adding that one employee “got behind me and another coworker came by and they were staring at each other and he fist bumped him and then he started looking at me, balling his fists, smacking his fists, trying to scare me.” The report also quotes witnesses who say that staffers threatened violence and used a racial slur in reference to Joseph, who is black.
    The world shall wait for the ACLU and media to go berserk about this political and/or racial discrimination story. Special training. Day of closure.
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 05-16-2018 at 01:33 PM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

The comments section contradicts the article, but then, that’s commonplace I suppose.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Some firings served up at Cheesecake Factory:
    Cheesecake Factory Fires 2 Employees After Incident with Trump Supporter

The world shall wait for the ACLU and media to go berserk about this political and/or racial discrimination story. Special training. Day of closure.
    Highly doubt the world will be waiting. Making light of real racial discrimination that happens to black people all the time isn't cute.

That doesn't mean these trump supporters should be harassed even if they do support an idiot.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Highly doubt the world will be waiting. Making light of real racial discrimination that happens to black people all the time isn't cute.

That doesn't mean these trump supporters should be harassed even if they do support an idiot.
    Also, it should be noted that the right generally blames the victim who was harassed and yell about identity politics and "how do you know it was because they were black" and "white people are persecuted too" and all the other arguments. Instances like this is the only time they care, so...

Mighty Member

Also, the ACLU initially sided with the organizer of Charlottesville. so I mean.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Exactly.. Hamas is to blame... /eye roll.

I will never understand how people support the Apartheid that Israel represents.
    Well it's very much like what was going on in South Africa. Only, you know...because you have two minority group people don't know who to side with. *shakes head*

"Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/sta...46286375739393

Trump: "We have people coming into the country or trying to come in, we're stopping a lot of them, but we're taking people out of the country. You wouldn't believe how bad these people are. These aren't people. These are animals."