Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I have a theory about that. I think that in order to properly understand satire, you have to have a sense of humor, and conservatives are woefully lacking in that department.
    You're probably right. That's why whenever conservatives try to do satire, they utterly fail at it.

Betsy DeVos Stirs Uproar By Saying Schools Can Call ICE On Undocumented Kids

The education secretary said it’s a local decision, but she didn’t argue against it. Well, of course not. I'm sure she's all for school administrators being snitches for Trump's personal gestapo.

Sarah Sanders: It ‘Bothers Me’ Being Called A Liar

Except the White House press secretary gives false and misleading information all the time. I hate saying this, but I actually miss Sean Spicer who was a teddy bear compared to this harridan.

6 Sandy Hook Families, FBI Agent Sue Alex Jones For Defamation

The lawsuit is the latest of several targeting the Infowars conspiracy theorist. I'm surprised only six families sued that assclown.

Milwaukee Police Release Footage Of Cop Using Taser On Sterling Brown

Police Chief Alfonso Morales said officers “were recently disciplined,” without providing details. A pity. Those shitstains should've been fired instead.

Walking Definition Of An Entitled Millennial Swears He’s Not An Entitled Millennial

Michael Rotondo was court-ordered to move out of his parents’ home. No, he's a lazy fuckwad who needs to grow up and move out.
    I wonder if Alex Jones will use the same argument that he used in his custody battle with his ex-wife: "I don't really believe those conspiracy theories! That's just a character I play on the radio!"

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    I'm sure Trump was right in a way to cancel the summit. He didn't really have much hand in the peace talks between NK and SK anyway (other than mean tweeting and taking credit). Trump's involvement would likely mess things up further.

The big issue, as always, is the way he handles ****.

But I mean, that's his nature. He's an entitled billionaire elite. He gets mad when **** doesn't go his way.
    Part of me wonders if he cancelled it because the press is saying it looks like Kim was calling the shots and not Trump. Or more charitably saying that Trump was being played like a cheap fiddle. That had to get under his very thin skin (face it, if Trump's skin was any thinner we would be able to see his internal organs like one of those Visible Man models).

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Part of me wonders if he cancelled it because the press is saying it looks like Kim was calling the shots and not Trump. Or more charitably saying that Trump was being played like a cheap fiddle. That had to get under his very thin skin (face it, if Trump's skin was any thinner we would be able to see his internal organs like one of those Visible Man models).
    Whoa! Slow down! Stop the music! If that's the case, would it mean Dolt45 gets his information from outlets OTHER than Faux News (a.k.a. the Trump Propaganda Network) which does nothing but kiss his orange ass and spew platitudes 24/7 about how he's so smart and is the greatest thing since sliced bread?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Whoa! Slow down! Stop the music! If that's the case, would it mean Dolt45 gets his information from outlets OTHER than Faux News (a.k.a. the Trump Propaganda Network) which does nothing but kiss his orange ass and spew platitudes 24/7 about how he's so smart and is the greatest thing since sliced bread?
    Her seems to know the bad things they say about him - perhaps Faux and 'Friends' mention them?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Her seems to know the bad things they say about him - perhaps Faux and 'Friends' mention them?
    He's definitely aware of WaPo and NYT stories at least. He responds to their headlines often.

Maybe he just found out he wouldn't be able to put any hotels or golf course in NK, so screw it if he can't personally profit.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Saw this on Facebook, repeated word for word, including lack of capitalization in spots:

So, we have to accept nazis marching in the streets bc of the first amendment, but kneeling players protesting racism will be punished. Got it.
    Hell of a sad commentary about how far this country has fallen under Trump.

It irks me no end that a notorious draft dodger like Cadet Bone Spurs (credit to decorated veteran Sen. Tammy Duckworth for that nickname) has the gall to lecture people on patriotism. In regard to your question, I'm sure the ACLU is already pondering this matter.
    I certainly hope that something comes out about a NFL backchannel or something that indicates Trump & Associates passed on a decree. Even if not, I don't think this will last long or be generally accepted without a serious fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    I know Conservatives love Dictators when they look like them, and ignore the Constitution.
    You cannot FORCE people to be YOUR definition of Patriotic.

That's REAL Political correctness.
    Patriotism to one man is Traitorous to the next, it all depends what one should be loyal too. Trump believes the only loyalty that matters is loyalty to Trump, and so do his lemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Maybe he just found out he wouldn't be able to put any hotels or golf course in NK, so screw it if he can't personally profit.
    This is my theory, Trump couldn't find a way to properly profit from the deal. Kinda like a bad Bond movie, The Coins Were Not Enough . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmando7 View Post
    It seems it is Morgan Freeman's turn to take a beating. I wish I could say I am still surprised when I see these stories come out.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/24/enter...ons/index.html
    FFS! This one hurts. I mean I thought he'd be too classy for this sort of thing! And unlike Takei it seems there are already many accusers and verifiable problems.

Well that made many of my favorite movies tough to watch now.

E:
    Saw this on Facebook, repeated word for word, including lack of capitalization in spots:

Hell of a sad commentary about how far this country has fallen under Trump.
    Ahhh, but the players aren't all lily white despite their $ and Trump's got a NFL grudge so there'll be no peep of dissent from the usual suspects.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Is Hillary sexist??? YOU decide!
    Narrator's voice:
    She is, of course, not sexist for not supporting every single female candidate.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsubou View Post
    President Trump pardons the boxer Jack Johnson posthumously.
    That kinda threw me honestly since I saw it without the posthumously. As I am one of the millions of Jack Johnsons in the world, I thought he'd finally discovered my [REDACTED] and dug up the bodies.

He certainly watches Morning Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Ahhh, but the players aren't all lily white despite their $ and Trump's got a NFL grudge so there'll be no peep of dissent from the usual suspects.
    That's what I've been saying. He's still nursing the vendetta from that 1987 lawsuit he lost to the league. Trump never forgives and never forgets when he's been slighted.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    I wonder if Alex Jones will use the same argument that he used in his custody battle with his ex-wife: "I don't really believe those conspiracy theories! That's just a character I play on the radio!"
    That would likely leave him more vulnerable in a suit. It would show he was acting in bad faith.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    That would likely leave him more vulnerable in a suit. It would show he was acting in bad faith.
    Heavy emphasis on acting. Me? I think his psychosis comes naturally, perhaps aided by a generous administration of narcotics.