https://twitter.com/MikeIsaac/status...81311250214912

trump is plunging the US into a prolonged trade war where even allies are imposing counter punitive tariffs and we gonna spend the next 72 hour cycle on namecalling

Mighty Member

Whoa, I feel like that dude missed the last 2 years, if he's surprised.

Mighty Member

Plus there was that time Trump mocked a disabled reporter.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    The people who lost their job after deciding to work for one of the most hateful lunatics in entertainment can now explore a universal humanity that everyone goes through during hard times and difficult circumstances.
    You mean like the hard times Joy Reid and Al Sharpton suffered when they were caught making homophobic/ anti-Semitic statements, respectively?

Oh, right, not like them-- because they got a pass for being liberals.

If you're gonna condemn everyone who ever associated with a racist, then be consistent across party-lines.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    she's pathetic for apologizing. she should have followed the lead of our scumbag in chief. his daughter is feckless. good on Samantha for not playing nice.
    My uninformed guess is that Time Warner (owner of TBS) ordered Bee to apologize, maybe out of fear of Trump turning his bully pulpit on them like he had the NFL and how he made the league cower like whipped dogs.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ouroboros View Post
    If you're gonna condemn everyone who ever associated with a racist, then be consistent across party-lines.
    I would agree, except Trump, Sessions and Stephen Miller are still in their positions along with everyone associated with them.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Dinesh is the worst.
    Even worse than Roy Moore? That IS bad.

Mighty Member

Even worse than Roy Moore? That IS bad.
    Roy Moore is probably a worse human, but Dinesh is worse in that he has a platform that people actually look to and respond to. Roy Moore had a bunch of people supporting him as either proxy support for Trump or to oppose liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    Roy Moore is probably a worse human, but Dinesh is worse in that he has a platform that people actually look to and respond to. Roy Moore had a bunch of people supporting him as either proxy support for Trump or to oppose liberals.
    My point is that I think we can find many worse people than political propagandists who commit donation fraud. A few of them might even be liberals or allied to liberals. I have to admit that I don't know of any liberals worse than Trump himself. (Well, anti-Semite Farrakhan comes close.)

Mighty Member

My point is that I think we can find many worse people than political propagandists who commit donation fraud. A few of them might even be liberals or allied to liberals. I have to admit that I don't know of any liberals worse than Trump himself. (Well, anti-Semite Farrakhan comes close.)
    I get that. Also, calling things the worst is just a hyperbolic expression usually anyway.

I've said Whoopi Goldberg is the worst in the past, but like...that is categorically untrue.

And Dinesh influences the thought of a looooooot of people. He's bad. Real bad.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Trump is apparently considering pardoning or commuting Rod Blagojevich and Martha Stewart. Of note, Blago was prosecuted by James Comey and Stewart was prosecuted by Comey's current lawyer. It's all personal with Benedict...
    Trump is trying to remind his buddies that are under investigation that they don't have to turn State's Evidence to avoid the slammer...they can do the time for contempt or whatever and he'll pardon them too, down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    I get that. Also, calling things the worst is just a hyperbolic expression usually anyway.

I've said Whoopi Goldberg is the worst in the past, but like...that is categorically untrue.

And Dinesh influences the thought of a looooooot of people. He's bad. Real bad.
    Fair enough.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Trump is trying to remind his buddies that are under investigation that they don't have to turn State's Evidence to avoid the slammer...they can do the time for contempt or whatever and he'll pardon them too, down the line.
    I know Trump won't be indicted or impeached, and will likely win in 2020 resoundingly, but it'd be funny if his conspirators took that message, did what Trump wanted, he ended up being indicted and impeached, and they never got pardoned.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    This is the primary reason Mueller has been working with State AGs. Trump can't pardon state crimes.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    This is the primary reason Mueller has been working with State AGs. Trump can't pardon state crimes.
    I thought the Mueller investigation was just about to wrap up. That's what Rudy said.