Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    DING DING ..... North Korea is considered the "promise land" for capitalism companies to go in and make tons of money. Its like Cuba. Because both countries are barren wastelands where no real businesses are at ...many fast food , motels company's want in those markets. Its part of when Cuba deal was done a company brought up how soon they could start selling and building businesses in those countries.

Trump sees dollar signs.
    Don't forget airlines who could make a killing serving a brand new country in the Asian market with direct flights to Pyongyang.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Rudy Giuliani Says Mueller Probe Must Be Suspended ‘Tomorrow’ After DOJ Report

“Rosenstein and Jeff Sessions have a chance to redeem themselves, and that chance comes about tomorrow.” Rantin' Rudy needs to go back on his meds immediately.
    Let's not make too light of this -- this is Trump (via Guiliani who pushed the "Hillary's email" nonsense from day one) playing for all the marbles. If he ends the probe then he basically gets away with having conspired with a hostile foreign power to steal an election in return for services rendered (ending Russian sanctions, attacking the EU, reinstatement of Russia to the G7, etc).

In reality, this is probably one of the most critical events in American history -- let's hope that wisdom and justice prevail in the end.

And vote so this idiocy doesn't happen again.
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 06-15-2018 at 06:15 AM.

Trump: Kim's people sit up when he speaks, 'I want my people to do the same'

Caught the tail end of Morning Joe, one of the panelists, when hearing about this, did a classic face-palm.

President Trump said on Friday that he wants "his people" to listen to him like North Koreans listen to their leader, Kim Jong Un.

"He’s the head of a country. And I mean, he is the strong head," Trump said of Kim on "Fox & Friends." "Don’t let anyone think anything different. He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same."

The president praised Kim once again on Friday, saying that the he "hit it off" with the North Korean premier during a summit meeting in Singapore this week
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Trump-Kim summit achieved NOTHING, leaked government paper reveals

An agreement signed by Mr Trump and the hermit leader has left a huge amount of questions unanswered, according to the report from the Israeli foreign ministry, which noted despot Kim had in fact backtracked on his promise to scrap deadly nuclear weapons.

The paper reads: “Regardless of the smiles in the summit many in Japan, South Korea and the US Congress doubt that North Korea is sincere in its intentions.

“Our assessment is that regardless of President Trump's statements about quick changes that are expected in North Korean policy, the road to real and substantive change, if it ever happens, will be long and slow.”

The agreement between the US and North Korean regime has been slammed over its lack of action and suggests the issue is down to the two power nations having different interpretations of what the meaning of denuclearisation is.

Extraordinary Member

Trump made friends with the fat kid. How cute

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post

Caught the tail end of Morning Joe, one of the panelists, when hearing about this, did a classic face-palm.
    I was just about to post that. What the f**k was that?

Also, not the only insane thing he said today. The guy did a rundown of all his interviews this morning to far.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Trump made friends with the fat kid. How cute
    About as cute as a Goldfish making Friends with a Piranha.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Hillary was right.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Trump is going to start copying Kim's hairstyle soon.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aja_christopher View Post
    Let's not make too light of this -- this is Trump (via Guiliani who pushed the "Hillary's email" nonsense from day one) playing for all the marbles. If he ends the probe then he basically gets away with having conspired with a hostile foreign power to steal an election in return for services rendered (ending Russian sanctions, attacking the EU, reinstatement of Russia to the G7, etc).

In reality, this is probably one of the most critical events in American history -- let's hope that wisdom and justice prevail in the end.

And vote so this idiocy doesn't happen again.
    Agreed. I'm well aware of the seriousness of the situation, it's Ghouliani that I dismiss as a fruitloop. Meanwhile, I'm of the opinion Trump doesn't have the balls to end the Mueller probe, that would be a slam dunk admission of guilt, despite all his protestations of innocence, and something not even the craven and cowardly Republicans supporting him in Congress could ignore. That would be the endgame for him, just like with Nixon.

Big shock, right? The whole goddamn meeting was nothing more than a glorified photo op that served no legitimate purpose, other than for Trump to kiss Kim's ass and pave the way for building hotels in North Korea once the Hermit Kingdom finally opens it's doors to the rest of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    My God. So much bullshit. It's staggering, especially the outrageous LIE about Trump meeting parents of Korean War vets who would, on the LOW END, be around 110. It's amazing he spewed that garbage with a straight face, but he got away with it because his brain dead lemmings believe everything he says, and Republicans are too fucking gutless to challenge his lies.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing
    Problem is, the ones currently in power [Republicans] aren't 'Good', they are weak spined and greedy idiots who beg for scraps while selling their souls to the orange devil.

BANNED

Problem is, the ones currently in power [Republicans] aren't 'Good', they are weak spined and greedy idiots who beg for scraps while selling their souls to the orange devil.
    They wouldn't be in power if good men had gotten off their ass and voted.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Yeah, so what if an election was stolen. So what if a foriegn power helped put an opperative in the White House who is slowly destroying the country.
    Bend over and move on.

No, I'm sick and tired about Hillary whataboutism and the argument that those who didn't vote for her are worse than Trump supporters. At least I voted, dammit.

If you're still hurt about 2016, do something this year. It's a great chance to wrestle power away from Orange Julius himself, especially with a man who openly showered praise and admiration to a dictator while idiots abroad (*cough*Indians*cough*) say he's the greatest president ever for kissing someone's ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    They wouldn't be in power if good men had gotten off their ass and voted.
    I'll agree with that.