Page 6702 of 6983 FirstFirst ... 57026202660266526692669866996700670167026703670467056706671267526802 ... LastLast
Results 100,516 to 100,530 of 104733
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ouroboros View Post
    It really doesn't occur to you that, by the fact that the authorities know that these "snowbirds" aren't going to stay, the authorities also know that they're not going to permanently affect the economic base?

A truly amazing feat of selective race-baiting drivel.
    Idk if you are spending half your time here every single year, it's going to have a longterm impact.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    S

Was the earlier system of incentivizing parents to take their children across the border with them that much better?

Dude.

Who or what hurt you to make you this way?
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    The incredibly vast majority of concentration camps are not also extermination camps. You might want to look up the difference.
    Are the majority of whatever *you* deem to be "concentration camps" also organized in response to immigration factors?

I know it's usually fruitless to ask posters to define terms, but one lives in hope.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post

Dude.

Who or what hurt you to make you this way?
    So you're pro-blanket amnesty? Someone says they're fleeing tyranny or abuse, and the U.S. should just let them in, because to do anything else betrays the Statue of Liberty, or something like that?

So you're pro-blanket amnesty? Someone says they're fleeing tyranny or abuse, and the U.S. should just let them in, because to do anything else betrays the Statue of Liberty, or something like that?
    At least I am not pro locking toddlers in cages.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Are the majority of whatever *you* deem to be "concentration camps" also organized in response to immigration factors?

I know it's usually fruitless to ask posters to define terms, but one lives in hope.
    I am pretty sure that those who are currently arguing whether chain fence boxes around children should really be called "cages" and whether large camps where children are held as prisoners without their parents, in cages, are really prototypical concentration camps or just like concentration camps in some way are NOT on the right side of history.

There is even a small chance, in my mined, that those people are all going to hell. To burn eternally.

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Idk if you are spending half your time here every single year, it's going to have a longterm impact.
    But if the snowbirds flying away every summer, their impact can be managed.

Are there any faux-tourists from Central America entering and leaving the country with similar regularity?

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    I am pretty sure that those who are currently arguing whether chain fence boxes around children should really be called "cages" and whether large camps where children are held as prisoners without their parents, in cages, are really prototypical concentration camps or just like concentration camps in some way are NOT on the right side of history.

There is even a small chance, in my mined, that those people are all going to hell. To burn eternally.
    Don't forget the part where they're sewing socks that smell.

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    I lurked for a while after I jointed. I wonder how common lurking is these days compared to how it was in the early Aughts.
    Am I the only one who thinks that lurking is just the regular way that message boards work?

The current First Lady overstayed and got paid on a tourist visa.

According to the last US census and 2017 immigration stats, the largest group of illegal immigrants were from overstayed visas.
    And for the last 5 years, 40% of them have been Canadians.

Canadians are one of the largest groups to overstay tourist visas and obtain work in the US. Sitting at 40%.

Even as far back as 2013, it was problem, and it was Canadians.

CBSA still lists Canada as the #1 illegal immigrant problem AND the "snowbirds" do take jobs here. The other 60% are comprised of all the other countries, with Mexico sitting in the 20% bracket.

Maybe if they were brown, the GOP would legislate against them.

Canadians are taking "your" jobs. Migrant workers are doing the work "you" won't do. Maybe that's why Trump hates Canada all of a sudden.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 06-19-2018 at 03:57 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

It really doesn't occur to you that, by the fact that the authorities know that these "snowbirds" aren't going to stay, the authorities also know that they're not going to permanently affect the economic base?

A truly amazing feat of selective race-baiting drivel.
    Oh, a HELL of a lot of them stay year-round.

And also, your attempts at portraying the person calling out racism as "the real racist" are both transparent, and pathetic.

And predictable, from a guy who has built his reputation in this forum defending the quite-racist Confederate-flag and Neo-Confederates.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    The current First Lady overstayed and got paid on a tourist visa.

According to the last US census and 2017 immigration stats, the largest group of illegal immigrants were from overstayed visas.
    And for the last 5 years, 40% of them have been Canadians.

Canadians are one of the largest groups to overstay tourist visas and obtain work in the US. Sitting at 40%.

Even as far back as 2013, it was problem, and it was Canadians.

CBSA still lists Canada as the #1 illegal immigrant problem AND the "snowbirds" do take jobs here. The other 60% are comprised of all the other countries, with Mexico sitting in the 20% bracket.

Maybe if they were brown, the GOP would legislate against them.

Canadians are taking "your" jobs. Migrant workers are doing the work "you" won't do. Maybe that's why Trump hates Canada all of a sudden.
    Thank you for bringing in all the statistics.

So... why is it that we're not hunting down Canadian immigrants again, other than their skin color being white enough for the racists in power to not turn loose ICE on them, again, ourourboros?

There isn't a reason. The racists are racists. Shocking, I know. And you're defending the racists, per that pattern you have of that sort of thing.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by aja_christopher View Post
    It's hard to believe that we even have to have a discussion like this in the 21st century...

When the media doesn't do the Job, Comedians have too.

If you think FOX news is more factual than this comedian, you might be an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    When the media doesn't do the Job, Comedians have too.

If you think FOX news is more factual than this comedian, you might be an idiot.
    I tell my family that Stewart and Oliver about as factual as Fox News.

It gives them quite the lip quiver.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    The voters who chose Trump or who chose protest votes or just chose not to vote. They are the people responsible for the immigration atrocities going on at the moment.

I have all kinds of venom for them.

They can double down all they want, it's not any of this is going to change anything. We are a shitty country full of shitty people.
    Regardless of how YOU feel. You can't tell ANYONE, who to vote for or how to vote. You can call it a "Protest Vote", some voted the way they have the RIGHT to.

With you telling people HOW to vote, what makes you different than a fascist?