Page 6711 of 6983 FirstFirst ... 57116211661166616701670767086709671067116712671367146715672167616811 ... LastLast
Results 100,651 to 100,665 of 104733
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ragged Maw View Post
    So.......about Tammy Duckworth and Kamala Harris. Both have solid political experience and no real “skeletons” that could be exploited by opponents?
    If "skeletons" had to be real Trump wouldn't be president.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Trump had more skeletons rampaging around than in the final battle from Jason and the Argonauts, and the orange bastard STILL won.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Sounds like Trump might be about to take up the pen and ending his child separation policy, at least temporarily. That's all I know.
    It would have been nice if he had said what exactly he intends to sign.
    Or maybe he doesn't know yet.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    I’ll take that as a “no” to the latter half of the question. Now who’s the more charismatic/magnetic of the two?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Trump had more skeletons rampaging around than in the final battle from Jason and the Argonauts, and the orange bastard STILL won.
    Republicans have different kinds of skeletons, like secretly having a PhD, or showing empathy.

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    It would have been nice if he had said what exactly he intends to sign.
    Or maybe he doesn't know yet.
    Current report is that the Zero tolerance policy stays in effect, but they found a way to arrest the parents without taking their children away...how I don't know.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ragged Maw View Post
    I’ll take that as a “no” to the latter half of the question. Now who’s the more charismatic/magnetic of the two?
    I've always had to fight down vomit when I see Trump. He has a disgusting predator vibe.

But YMMV.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Trump is Lex Luthor. Has been since the 1980s. They almost have the same character arc, when you think about it.

Astonishing Member

This was never going to be sustainable. Too many administration lies, too many pictures and stories coming out that were not going to go down with the human nugget even in the GOP.
    There was no good way to spin crying children and abandoned babies

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    I've always had to fight down vomit when I see Trump. He has a disgusting predator vibe.

But YMMV.
    If it wasn't for his money, Trump would've been just a loudmouthed, lowlife pervert from Queens who got himself killed decades ago by an outraged father protecting his daughter.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

There is no bottom:

Immigrant children forcibly injected with drugs, lawsuit claims

President Donald Trump’s zero tolerance policy is creating a zombie army of children forcibly injected with medications that make them dizzy, listless, obese and even incapacitated, according to legal filings that show immigrant children in U.S. custody subdued with powerful psychiatric drugs.

Children held at Shiloh Treatment Center, a government contractor south of Houston that houses immigrant minors, described being held down and injected, according to the federal court filings. The lawsuit alleges that children were told they would not be released or see their parents unless they took medication and that they only were receiving vitamins.

Parents and the children themselves told attorneys the drugs rendered them unable to walk, afraid of people and wanting to sleep constantly, according to affidavits filed April 23 in U.S. District Court in California.

One mother said her child fell repeatedly, hitting her head, and ended up in a wheelchair. A child described trying to open a window and being hurled against a door by a Shiloh supervisor, who then choked her until she fainted.

“You don’t have to be a rocket scientist here; it looks like they’re trying to control agitation and aggressive behavior with antipsychotic drugs,” said Mills, who practices in the Washington, D.C., area and was an expert witness for a lawsuit that in 2008 stopped the federal government from forcibly administering antipsychotic drugs to deportees.

“You don’t need to administer these kinds of drugs unless someone is plucking out their eyeball or some such. The facility should not use these drugs to control behavior. That’s not what antipsychotics should be used for. That’s like the old Soviet Union used to do.”
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Well according to a report Trump plans to sign an Executive order ending child separation once its drafted. But as someone pointed out , he really doesn't need to do that. Just give a call and tell them to stop this. Instead ya have someone who wants to play up to the press and all.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1009478491291701248

American Airlines told the government to f* off using them to transport the kidnapped kids

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Well I'm not the one who outright said that I was going to follow someone around and keep bringing up a disagreement we had because I didn't jump through his stupid little hoops and going through a long ass thread with a terrible search function to find all the comments of people venting about not voting for Sanders. They are there. Sorry that is creepy and obsessive behavior. And yeah he is displaying hallmark signs of someone with an inflated opinion of himself. It's almost like he got offended that I didn't get compelled to action to prove him wrong. Sorry he's just some dude on a message board. And he's the one who keeps pushing the issue but is to lazy to go back.
    Buddy boy, I was here first so how can I follow you? Do I go to every thread you post in and 'stalk' you as claimed? No. I linger in here, and go to a few other threads to post when I have something to say. You could find maybe 2 threads outside this one where we've interacted by my guess.

I didn't make the claims you did and refused to back them up, and it's your place to prove them as a negative cannot be proven. It's not the job of other scientists to prove that a guy who publishes no paper is wrong after all. So if you say my calling your claim is a lie is wrong PROVE ME WRONG and I'll shut up and slink to the corner after admitting I'm wrong. Until then you are proving to me and everyone who reads this thread that you are lying and afraid to back up what you say due to it, while lashing out with insults like any Trump supporter who's been confronted with something they can't answer. Remember: It's not someone else's job to do your work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Yup, totally the Dem's fault here. Didn't you hear that Obama personally hired all those doctors to inject kids 40 years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well according to a report Trump plans to sign an Executive order ending child separation once its drafted. But as someone pointed out , he really doesn't need to do that. Just give a call and tell them to stop this. Instead ya have someone who wants to play up to the press and all.
    Trump has to make everything involving himself a spectacle, this is nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1009478491291701248

American Airlines told the government to f* off using them to transport the kidnapped kids
    A step in the right direction.
    Last edited by Dalak; 06-20-2018 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Confirmed. He just said he's signing an executive order.
    What a hero. Now he'll begin taking credit for ending the horrible situation the Democrats created with their terrible laws.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe