Page 6741 of 6983 FirstFirst ... 57416241664166916731673767386739674067416742674367446745675167916841 ... LastLast
Results 101,101 to 101,115 of 104733
    BANNED

These retailers won't be harmed at all. Meanwhile, the politically correct Starbucks is going belly-up.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...-2017-1#hsn-13

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Sanders should be sued for harassment. Complaining about someone on twitter is tantamount to weaponizing your followers for cyber-bullying.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

BANNED

This is why West Virginia and Red States can be won. But we don't try. we have to TRY, that's the key.

This guy is fascinating Like he said many of Trump Supporters who are turning on him were people like him, because the Democrats didn't work hard enough.
    We gotta work harder. He beat 4 Republicans combined. But we gotta get the money out of politics.

A smart Populist can get the job done. Working class includes all of us.
    I hope the Democrats, look at him, and Trump supporters who thought he would help, see him and understand his story.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Trey Strain View Post
    These retailers won't be harmed at all. Meanwhile, the politically correct Starbucks is going belly-up.

I don't think you understand what Political Correctness means. Here, I'll quote myself.

Ignore the Psylocke stuff. But look at the Political Correctness stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    As a person who lived in Japan. I agree and Disagree. Political Correctness is what happens when a particular News Network acts as a front piece for a Particular orange man in power.
    Fake PC = people getting upset that other people are upset because they think people upset about cultural appropriation isn't a thing. Which it is.

A white girl wearing a Japanese style dress only offends people who saw those images and decided to be offended. That's not Political Correctness Crap. It's People looking to be upset about something and voice their opinion.
    Take a white girl, sticking her in the body of a Japanese girl, then KILLING the Japanese girl as being the bad guy for wanting her body back IS literal Cultural appropriation.

The PC way to look at it is, "She's been in this bod for XXXX years so leave it alone, Agree with me or you're being PC. "

Neither of those are being PC. Telling the citizens of a country that there's only one way to do something POLITICALLY CORRECT, like agreeing with the Dear Leader, IS Political Correctness.

So One of those things is people being upset about nonsense. I'm a black male and don't give a damn about who wears braids, because everyone can wear braids. I do get mad when a white girls braids are treated as somehow BETTER than anyone elses braids because of her ethnicity, and her "Default" Status.

The other thing is Killing a woman who was an actual representative of her culture, taking it, and giving it to a white girl, who now runs around primarily screaming about being a "Bloody Ninja" and ignoring her own culture under many writers.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    Sanders should be sued for harassment. Complaining about someone on twitter is tantamount to weaponizing your followers for cyber-bullying.
    You know I'm just going to throw this out there, they kicked her out, she gets to publcily say they kicked her out. That comes with it. We all hate her politics. Fuck I hate her family. But people are getting upset that she may have hurt the restaurant for telling people what the restaurant did. She had every right to bitch about it on twitter after it happened.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Trey Strain View Post

Look, if you're going to post this over and over and over again, could you at least make a somewhat plausible relation between their racial sensitivity training and them not having done so well since years before that?

Extraordinary Member

Starbucks didn't make a decision to close 100's of stores based off events in the last two months.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    You know I'm just going to throw this out there, they kicked her out, she gets to publcily say they kicked her out. That comes with it. We all hate her politics. Fuck I hate her family. But people are getting upset that she may have hurt the restaurant for telling people what the restaurant did. She had every right to bitch about it on twitter after it happened.
    I see it as her punching low as well as being a total hypocrite. She's all about protecting the constitutional rights of small businesses to exclude gay customers, but the second another small business exercises its rights to exclude her, well this is predjudice in motion and it needs to be called out immediately.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

She has a personal twitter account. She chose to do this on the official Press Secretary account.

If she wants to bitch, she should bitch as SHS, not as Press Secretary.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Extraordinary Member

I see it as her punching low as well as being a total hypocrite. She's all about protecting the constitutional rights of small businesses to exclude gay customers, but the second another small business exercises its rights to exclude her, well this is predjudice in motion and it needs to be called out immediately.
    If a restaurant refused to serve anybody in this thread every single one of us would bitch about it on social media.

If a restaurant refused to serve anybody in this thread every single one of us would bitch about it on social media.
    If the courts ruled that a Baker was in his right to refuse to make a wedding cake fro a Gay Couple, then a Restaurant refusing to serve Sanders because of her connection to Trump is equally fair. In truth, the Baker incident is closer to overt Sexual Orientation-ism which should be illegal, just as refusing to serve someone because they are Black or Hispanic is Racism.

There was no 'ism involved is the refusing to serve Sanders. It is based on political, ethical and moral beliefs. Which, like I said, the court has ruled is Okay to do.

In truth, I am pretty much against any business refusing their services to anyone, even Sanders, but the basis for doing it is, at least, limited in scale to just her.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

But we're not powerful political figures promoting the agenda of a regretionist administration. And like PB pointed out, she didn't use her personal account, she used the State account. She made this small buisness' refusual to serve her a national issue. It's like she thinks there are two Americas: One where she gets to put a positive spin on pulling crying children from their mothers arms, and another where that shouldn't affect how others see her in the slightest.

But we're not powerful political figures promoting the agenda of a regretionist administration. And like PB pointed out, she didn't use her personal account, she used the State account. She made this small buisness' refusual to serve her a national issue. It's like she thinks there are two Americas: One where she gets to put a positive spin on pulling crying children from their mothers arms, and another where that shouldn't affect how others see her in the slightest.
    Which reminds me of the irony that so many of them use their personal email accounts to do government business, yet they use government accounts to do personal business.

Texas Republican sneaks into Democratic state convention and brandishes handgun when confronted

Texas Republican Briscoe Cain was thrown out of the state’s Democratic party convention after he snuck in with a gun and tried to “prank” attendees by handing out lawn signs, the Star-Telegram reports.

State Rep. Briscoe Cain, R-Deer Park, and a handful of other Republican activists were thrown out after handing out fake yard signs reading, “This home is a gun-free safe space.”
    Attendee Mirian Spencer shot video of Cain lifting his shirt to show what appeared to be a holstered weapon after an attendee asks him “When’d you go gun-free?”

Cain seemed to believe that the signs would put people in danger.

“Nobody should put this in front of their house,” he told the Star-Telegram. “It”s amazing how many people took one and thanked us. They said they would put it in front of their house. I think it’s funny.”

Cain was previously in the news when he mocked Stephen Hawking immediately after his death.

Italy's deputy PM Salvini called for 'mass cleansing, street by street, quarter by quarter', newly resurfaced footage reveals

Footage has re-emerged of Italy’s new interior minister calling for a “mass cleansing” of migrants from “entire parts” of the country.

Matteo Salvini’s comments are being shared on social media after he announced a “census” of the country’s Roma community, setting the stage for deportations of the ethnic group.

“We need a mass cleansing, street by street, piazza by piazza, neighbourhood by neighbourhood,” Mr Salvini, who is also Italy’s deputy prime minister, said in an interview last year. “We need to be tough because there are entire parts of our cities, entire parts of Italy, that are out of control.”