Page 6812 of 6983 FirstFirst ... 58126312671267626802680868096810681168126813681468156816682268626912 ... LastLast
Results 102,166 to 102,180 of 104733

Quote Originally Posted by PunishedFire View Post
    Seriously, what did white males do to you that makes you hate them so much?

Half of your posts contain the phrase "white male".

It's really overtly racist.
    My eyes can't roll hard enough.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Trump is a goddamn moron.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...one-phone-call

Former Howard Stern sidekick "Stuttering" John Melendez posed as Senator Bob Menendez and was able to get Trump to call him back from on Air Force One.

And here's Stuttering John's take on this story.

https://twitter.com/stutteringjohnm/...09210213380096
    What the fuck kind of security do they have in this administration that any asshole can just ring up the president? And how knee knocking stupid was Trump to fall for that trick? This shit borders on criminal.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    At least you didn't get hit with "reverse racist" -- take the progress where you can get it, I suppose.

North Korea has increased nuclear production at secret sites, say U.S. officials
    "Work is ongoing to deceive us on the number of facilities, the number of weapons, the number of missiles," said one U.S. official.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/north-k...-say-u-n887926

WASHINGTON — U.S. intelligence agencies believe that North Korea has increased its production of fuel for nuclear weapons at multiple secret sites in recent months — and that Kim Jong Un may try to hide those facilities as he seeks more concessions in nuclear talks with the Trump administration, U.S. officials told NBC News.

The intelligence assessment, which has not previously been reported, seems to counter the sentiments expressed by President Donald Trump, who tweeted after his historic June 12 summit with Kim that "there was no longer a nuclear threat from North Korea."

Analysts at the CIA and other intelligence agencies don't see it that way, according to more than a dozen American officials who are familiar with their assessments and spoke on the condition of anonymity. They see a regime positioning itself to extract every concession it can from the Trump administration — while clinging to nuclear weapons it believes are essential to survival.

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
    Great job, President Dumbass!

Quote Originally Posted by aja_christopher View Post
    At least you didn't get hit with "reverse racist" -- take the progress where you can get it, I suppose.
    I mean, it's close enough.

I am an honest signal PunishedFire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by heretic View Post
    *sigh* Now you are trotting out this mess.

She did think people bearing as many children as biologically possible (note: not advisable or even feasible) was a bad thing especially for the poor. Yes she did make nods to the common concept of how the well off/bright having kids was a good thing. And yes she was the sort of single issue monomaniac that gave the same speeches to the KKK and NAACP.
    "nods" "common concept"

She was a self-professed believer in eugenics that flat out said there are groups of people that should be segregated or sterilized

I love that someone can be a Nazi for ultra-double-secret "dog whistles" (BTW you gotta be a dog to hear those whistles...so...yeah) but someone that ACTUALLY calls for forced sterilization and segregation of peoples to create a "purer race"? Nope! Progressive hero! Just a "single issue monomaniac"! Nothing screwed up about that ethos at all!

BTW, the bunk in your articles are clear because they try to refute claims based on Sangers actual quotes by simply saying "But she didn't want to do so-and-so" and she "didn't believe this and that" without providing ANY supporting quotations to bolster that claim.

Also, regarding the KKK meeting, Snopes conveniently leaves out that Sanger stated that she wanted to talk to similar groups and that that meeting created such in-roads. The politifact article on her Negro Project also conveniently omits the fact that Sanger was an avowed atheist and found believers in religion to be less intelligent. She stated blacks were most easily influenced "by religion". Hmm. Religious people are less intelligent...and blacks are most easily influenced by religion. Especially those "Rebellious" blacks. Nah! Definitely no OBVIOUS racist connotations there.

Imagine President Trump documents were uncovered saying "We don't want it to get out that we're trying to exterminate the black race. Recruit some ministers. Blacks are best influenced by religion. That'll shut up the rebellious ones"

That was Sangers message in black-and-white. Arguing otherwise is flat-out denial of easily verified reality.

At best, she believed in disgusting eugenics practices and had an utterly patronizing view towards "blacks" and other "unfit" individuals who needed to curb their breeding and control it to create "purer" races.

These aren't "dog whistles". They're the utterances of someone obsessed with eugenics in the same way the Nazis were and she clearly was disgusted by those she deemed "inferior".

Anyone that openly advocates for sterilization or segregation of "unfit" peoples, is a monster in the making if not in deed.
    I AM AN HONEST SIGNAL

Coincide with yo boy check out with no lines // On yo boy look out but don't hide // When you bust it up and keep rhymes // When you walk towards the tape offline // For your boys got instinct rhymes

HAIL HYDRA!

"according to more than a dozen American officials who are familiar with their assessments and spoke on the condition of anonymity. "

Dog-whistle for "We're making this up but we'll pretend we have sources. Dullards will keep believing it too!"
    I AM AN HONEST SIGNAL

Coincide with yo boy check out with no lines // On yo boy look out but don't hide // When you bust it up and keep rhymes // When you walk towards the tape offline // For your boys got instinct rhymes

HAIL HYDRA!

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Racists often don't realize when they're being super-racist.

You should examine your posts and swap "black" or "Jew" every time you have said "white".

You come off like a KKK member or a Mein Kampf devotee

EDIT:

I'm gonna peace out for a bit.

The weird lack of condemnation for sterilization of undesirables and the casual racism is a bit much for me. Turns my stomach. Oh well.

Anyway, have a good weekend and a good 4th, everyone! Hope people get to see some nice fireworks and eat some good food! I have a pretty important surgery in a couple days so I'm gonna be looking forward to recovery comfort-food burgers!
    Last edited by PunishedFire; 06-29-2018 at 07:45 PM.
    I AM AN HONEST SIGNAL

HAIL HYDRA!

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...t-kill-fcc-ch/

California man threatens to murder Ajit Pai and his family over Net Neutrality.

Why do pro-net neutrality liberals hate brown people and their brown children so much that they want to kill them?

#ProNetNeutralityIsProRacism

Damned left-wing domestic terrorists

Okay, off to work!
    I AM AN HONEST SIGNAL

HAIL HYDRA!

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Seriously, what did white males do to you that makes you hate them so much?

Half of your posts contain the phrase "white male".

It's really overtly racist.
    Since you first started posting in this thread on 6/25/2018, Tendrin has used the words "racist" and "racism" combined for a total of seven times. He's also used the word "white" seven times, (allowing for terms like "white nationalist," and "white supremacist.")

Since 6/25/2018, Punished, you've used the words racist and racism combined a total of Thirty-three times and the word "white" (allowing for terms like "white supremacist", and "white nationalist") Fifteen times. You've also invoked Occam's razor two times while writing elaborate multi-paragraph posts explaining things like your belief that small buisness has the right to refuse service based on race, and your belief that Nazis have been "othered." I mean, it is Occam's razor, soooooo...
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Awww. It won't animate.

"nods" "common concept"

She was a self-professed believer in eugenics that flat out said there are groups of people that should be segregated or sterilized

I love that someone can be a Nazi for ultra-double-secret "dog whistles" (BTW you gotta be a dog to hear those whistles...so...yeah) but someone that ACTUALLY calls for forced sterilization and segregation of peoples to create a "purer race"? Nope! Progressive hero! Just a "single issue monomaniac"! Nothing screwed up about that ethos at all!

BTW, the bunk in your articles are clear because they try to refute claims based on Sangers actual quotes by simply saying "But she didn't want to do so-and-so" and she "didn't believe this and that" without providing ANY supporting quotations to bolster that claim.

Also, regarding the KKK meeting, Snopes conveniently leaves out that Sanger stated that she wanted to talk to similar groups and that that meeting created such in-roads. The politifact article on her Negro Project also conveniently omits the fact that Sanger was an avowed atheist and found believers in religion to be less intelligent. She stated blacks were most easily influenced "by religion". Hmm. Religious people are less intelligent...and blacks are most easily influenced by religion. Especially those "Rebellious" blacks. Nah! Definitely no OBVIOUS racist connotations there.

Imagine President Trump documents were uncovered saying "We don't want it to get out that we're trying to exterminate the black race. Recruit some ministers. Blacks are best influenced by religion. That'll shut up the rebellious ones"

That was Sangers message in black-and-white. Arguing otherwise is flat-out denial of easily verified reality.

At best, she believed in disgusting eugenics practices and had an utterly patronizing view towards "blacks" and other "unfit" individuals who needed to curb their breeding and control it to create "purer" races.

These aren't "dog whistles". They're the utterances of someone obsessed with eugenics in the same way the Nazis were and she clearly was disgusted by those she deemed "inferior".

Anyone that openly advocates for sterilization or segregation of "unfit" peoples, is a monster in the making if not in deed.
    Where did you get the impression that Sanger is a "progressive hero?" You seem to be the only person interested in her.
    Should we name Strom Thurmond as a Conservative hero? Does that serve as an indictment for the entire conservative movement?
    If you have a point-state it.
    Last edited by Jack Dracula; 06-29-2018 at 11:03 PM.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    U.S. assessing cost of keeping troops in Germany as Trump battles with Europe

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.fad887335a3b
    Any money saved there will be offset by the cost of Trump's new crises:

The State Department has reportedly requested U.S. Marines for protection of diplomatic personnel in Taiwan amid tensions with China

First time since 1979.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by ouroboros View Post
    I study these strange creatures, in order to better identify their habits and quirks.
    How many fake Anitfa accounts created by Russians and Nazis have you been following on twitter then?
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by ouroboros View Post
    Your imagination plays tricks on you.

And that's a pretty good feat, since you usually don't seem to have one.
    Oh come on. You constantly say I am imagining things. Like right now, I imagine you kneeling in front of a little shrine with a big picture of Henry Ford every night.

Hillary was right!