Page 6849 of 6983 FirstFirst ... 58496349674967996839684568466847684868496850685168526853685968996949 ... LastLast
Results 102,721 to 102,735 of 104733
    Astonishing Member

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/sta...78720556564481

That's a damn shame. You know their parents are telling them that crap and have Fox News on all the time. It is Montana ffs they are like 88% white and barely anyone lives there

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/sta...78720556564481

That's a damn shame. You know their parents are telling them that crap and have Fox News on all the time. It is Montana ffs they are like 88% white and barely anyone lives there
    Jesus! Talk about first class brainwashing. More proof that people aren't born to hate, they're TAUGHT to hate. Those poor kids are screwed up for life.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    About electing Trump? I suspect those people will just shrug from resignation and say, "Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time".
    Yeah, or that they just wanted some goood entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I saw that in the newspapers too. It doesn't look like these victims have any connection to the father & daughter. I wonder if they're just trying it out at random now just to cause a panic. The other mystery going on are those sonic attacks on embassies.
    Some are thinking it may have been dumped there from the first attack and stuck around.

More sonic waves? When did they do that again? Or is that from earlier?

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    These are the people we are up against folks.
    These are the people that play games with peoples lives.
    The only time you can take a Republican like this guy at face value is by their deeds.

Fuck #civility Republicans run the country, but we're going to stop Republicans from voting?
    That Conservative brain is just full of fear. Fear and hate. If this doesn't apply to you cool.
    If it does, you're a dangerous individual.
    This dude is a pastor, and "Good" Christians need to call out these people fomenting Terror on the populace.
    Another Reason I can't take religion seriously. loons like this.

Oh, you follow Right Wing Watch, too?

Apparently, a $50 box of coffee can be traded for a car during the End of days.

Jesus! Talk about first class brainwashing. More proof that people aren't born to hate, they're TAUGHT to hate. Those poor kids are screwed up for life.
    All I can think of is the protesters that were out with kids when Mr. Rogers passed away, having their kids hold up signs saying he would burn in he'll for wanting to be equal with each other.

You're right those kids will be screwed up and then either end up breaking away from their intolerant family later or continuing hate.
    Last edited by Darkspellmaster; 07-06-2018 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    All I can think of is the protesters that were out with kids when Mr. Rogers passed away, having their kids hold up signs saying her would burn in he'll for wanting to be equal with each other.

You're right those kids will be screwed up and then either end up breaking away from their intolerant family later or continuing hate.
    If Mr. Rogers had been the pastor at my church, I would probably still be in regular attendance.

All I can think of is the protesters that were out with kids when Mr. Rogers passed away, having their kids hold up signs saying he would burn in he'll for wanting to be equal with each other.

That was Fred Phelps and his family who were protesting.

They're scum and basically scam artists.

http://www.businessinsider.com/heres...s-money-2015-6
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Yeah, yet another shot at Warren's Native-American roots, AND a dig at #MeToo. Trump just doesn't stop. He should just come out and say before a nationwide audience what everyone already knows: that he's a knuckledragging racist, homophobe, xenophobe and misogynist who's fighting to return white people to the top of America's societal food chain while keeping minorities, gays and women down and disadvanataged. Chances are he wouldn't lose much, if anything in the way of support among his deplorable base, or in Congress.

Glad to have been of service. Enjoy!
    With Elizabeth Warren, they're not mocking her roots, but her previous claim to have had Native American roots, which does not seem to have any basis in fact, and which led to her being listed as a woman of color in Harvard's faculty.

https://www.politico.com/blogs/burns...f-color-123526

It does seem common for white people in that area (she was born in Oklahoma) to have a family mythology involving Native American ancestors. Johnny Cash, from neighboring Arkansas, had an album Bitter Tears: Ballads of the American Indian inspired by his Cherokee roots, while Bill Clinton described having a grandmother who is one-quarter Cherokee. Neither was true.

https://timeline.com/part-cherokee-e...n-cf6be035967e
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

That's the joke going around about 23 and Me and other DNA tests on the market. Every white person who takes the test somehow finds that, "Oh look at that! I'm 1/16 Apache!"

The Westboro Baptist nutbags? Figures.

My money's on the latter. People who are taught to be racists by their parents usually pass those ugly lessons down to their kids, and on and on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    That's the joke going around about 23 and Me and other DNA tests on the market. Every white person who takes the test somehow finds that, "Oh look at that! I'm 1/16 Apache!"
    I have forgotten the specific tribes but I'm 1/16th from Dad's side and 1/32nd on my Mom's from what I've been told, but who gives a shit about 3/32nds? I'm sure there are fractions of Native American in 90% of native born Americans, and that you'll get some in your family within 2 generations if you immigrated here. I don't consider myself anything more than the typical American mutt, but my skin's so white it burns in the sun so my Ginger heritage is the one that matters most to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    I suppose that if I took that test, I might get back a result saying I'm 1/16 Norwegian, which would be damn cool. Then I could brag to everyone, "I'm a homeboy from the fjord!"

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I like some of the replies.

What if the Native Americans put a limit on all the European settlers?

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    I have forgotten the specific tribes but I'm 1/16th from Dad's side and 1/32nd on my Mom's from what I've been told, but who gives a shit about 3/32nds? I'm sure there are fractions of Native American in 90% of native born Americans, and that you'll get some in your family within 2 generations if you immigrated here. I don't consider myself anything more than the typical American mutt, but my skin's so white it burns in the sun so my Ginger heritage is the one that matters most to me.
    It depends on the era. My grandfather on my Dad's side came over with his Polish bride to work in the American Bridge company in Indiana as a laborer. My Dad served in WWII and brought home a British war bride. A lot of American G.I. married European women. My mom came over in a ship load of war brides.