Page 6882 of 6983 FirstFirst ... 58826382678268326872687868796880688168826883688468856886689269326982 ... LastLast
Results 103,216 to 103,230 of 104733
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmando7 View Post
    Wait, what? I don't know about all that, do you really think so?
    Yes. You can’t even tell the difference between their opinion columns and actual news articles. All it does is put up sensationalist headlines. Huffington tried to at least attempt to give it some integrity, but they just stopped caring once she left. Highline is good but that’s really it. I’d hardly call it much more than a gossip site at this point. There takes aren’t akways wrong but it gets obscured in the bs. It sucks, it used to have decent content. Now it’s just glorified propaganda.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Either way you cut it, that's collusion, even by the thinnest standards and Mueller is just getting warmed up.
    We can't really hang our hats on Trump broadly asking "Russia" to find those emails and then hackers go

I get that it's a problem but no one who has any power to do anything will go after Trump. They will say it was Trump being Trump and that he had no way of knowing they would actually respond to that request. That it was hyperbole, etc.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Yes. Bernie would not win in the South. That doesn't mean that we should never run progressive liberal candidates in the South. It just means we should accept the fact that we'll probably lose a few times with those candidates before any of them win.
    Hillary completely lost the South. In 2012 Obama only won Florida in 2012 and added the Virginia’s for 2008 neither of which made a difference, Kerry completely lost the South, Gore lost the South (Florida being iffy). Outside of Florida the South isn’t in play for any Dems and Bernie has just as much a chance there as anybody. The new battleground is the Midwest

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    'Where are your manners?' British politicians outraged at Trump

Oh, you silly British geese! Whatever gave you the idea that Trump HAD manners? Meanwhile, I'm of the opinion May would be making a YUGE mistake by getting into a pissing match with Trump since he has no problem hitting back at ANYONE who dares to argue with him. Hell, he'd insult the Pope if he said a contradictory word towards him, a head of state would be small potatoes.
    Hahaha. I cannot disagree with this post.

Sanders-backed DNC plan sparks superdelegate revolt
    The proposal to reduce the power of superdelegates reflects an effort to mend divisions still lingering from the 2016 presidential primary.

Gerry Connolly is the reason we can't have nice things.

Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.), who accused Perez of flinching in the face of criticism of the superdelegate process, called the proposal a “craven capitulation to what [Perez] describes as a perception of elitism.”

Connolly, like other opponents of the plan, argued that “disenfranchising the elected leadership of the party” would disconnect elected leaders from the party’s presidential ticket, ultimately weakening its prospects in 2020.

“I also believe the timing is wretched,” Connolly said. “We’re in the midst of the battle of our lives to win back the majority of our House, and to schedule this vote with this recommendation that came out of nowhere … is to me just wretched timing and political malpractice.”

BANNED

OMG! Did she nail is dumb ass or what? Lol.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    OMG! Did she nail is dumb ass or what? Lol.

Piers Morgan is a colossal, moronic dick. A cranky kindergartener could hand that fool his lunch before nap time.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

So ... Team Mueller is suggesting the Russians stole Clinton campaign election analytics.

Then gave that to Trump the campaign.

Then acted on new tactics at the behest of Trump.

Shades of Nixon's Cuban burglars breaking into Democratic campaign offices.

And so far the investigation by the numbers:
    - 191 criminal charges against 35 defendants
    - 112 new chargers today
    - 29 named Russian operatives
    - 7 Trump campaign workers/officials
    - 5 guilty pleas
    - 3 pending sentencing
    - 2 convictions
    - 1 deportation
    - 1 pending trial (Manafort)

Here's a visual aid in regards to those admissions in case reading is hard:

Nothing burger WITCH HUNT, amiright!?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    The GOP are going to try like hell to shut Mueller's investigation down.
    Maybe. But how will that make the election go in November, when they have the taint of treason across the whole party?
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

House conservatives prepare push to impeach Rosenstein.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...achment-719816

I guess the word came down from Putin to put a stop to the investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    House conservatives prepare push to impeach Rosenstein.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...achment-719816

I guess the word came down from Putin to put a stop to the investigation.
    LOL! Jim Jordan!? Distraction much?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Hillary completely lost the South. In 2012 Obama only won Florida in 2012 and added the Virginia’s for 2008 neither of which made a difference, Kerry completely lost the South, Gore lost the South (Florida being iffy). Outside of Florida the South isn’t in play for any Dems and Bernie has just as much a chance there as anybody. The new battleground is the Midwest
    Local/Statewide races are always going to be a completely different game than a general.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Watch any documentary about the deep South, even those that are considered dems or far left have deep ties to religion. I know a young woman from southern Georgia, nicest person, left thinking progressive type, pro choice, thinks certain drugs should be legal, high on various social views, etc. Did not vote, and wasn't going to vote for Bernie, why? Because he wasn't religious enough. He didn't talk about the role religion should play in the American spiritual experience, didn't vote Hilary because of the same reason.

This is what I'm talking about.
    One-half of my family is from Alabama.

One of my cousin's sons(about my age) has been telling me about why Social Democrats are the way to go since the nineties. No religious leaning at all. I'm not saying there isn't a legitimate religious-minded vote in the South. I'm just saying that it's not anywhere near as monolithic as folks seem to think.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Tbf, I read HuffPost daily. It’s as partisan as Fox is. Always was, but their new editor made it worse. It’s not going to be received much more credibly than someone like me would take Hannity being quoted.
    it is partisan, but tell me were they don't reportm the truth? Unlike Fox, which reports nothing but falsehoods.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    it is partisan, but tell me were they don't reportm the truth? Unlike Fox, which reports nothing but falsehoods.
    Or use opinions and hearsay as news. “A lot of people are saying...”