Page 6886 of 6983 FirstFirst ... 5886638667866836687668826883688468856886688768886889689068966936 ... LastLast
Results 103,276 to 103,290 of 104733

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    Most people think Bill Clinton has had a number of affairs, and treated a string of young women disgracefully in other ways. It’s just about unreasonable to believe anything else...he clearly treated Monica Lewinsky appallingly, for example.

Hilary by staying in the marriage accepted all that...at one level she accepted that type of behaviour.
    By so doing, she made it more difficult to condemn similar behaviour in others.
    That's the odd part.

You have people in this very thread talk about this sort of connection between The Republican Party and Trump, but they will balk at it being the same when it comes to HRC and Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    That's the odd part.

You have people in this very thread talk about this sort of connection between The Republican Party and Trump, but they will balk at it being the same when it comes to HRC and Bill.
    Yes. It’s odd that Bill C can effectively remain venerated at heart of liberal establishment when people are queuing up to tell us how terrible Harvey Weinstein is, and how such behaviour must never be tolerated in today’s world.

And...patently obviously (I hope!) I don’t approve of Harvey W.

BANNED

Yes. It’s odd that Bill C can effectively remain venerated at heart of liberal establishment when people are queuing up to tell us how terrible Harvey Weinstein is, and how such behaviour must never be tolerated in today’s world.

And...patently obviously (I hope!) I don’t approve of Harvey W.
    "Had an affair or two" is not on the same level as "raped who knows how many women".

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    "Had an affair or two" is not on the same level as "raped who knows how many women".
    Lol. “Had an affair or two”?? Who on earth thinks it was limited to two??

You’re proving my point...you can’t find it in you to condemn Bill Clinton.
    Last edited by JackDaw; 07-15-2018 at 03:26 AM.

Lol.

Exactly.

If you look at those two situations and see a "Black"/"White" difference, that doesn't mean that everyone else is willing to.

BANNED

Predictably, there's no mention in this story that Feinstein is EIGHTY-FOUR YEARS OLD and would be NINETY YEARS OLD when her term ends. This is the dirty little secret in American politics that nobody talks about and that is the reason for this rejection.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics...rival?int=-rec

BANNED

http://www.businessinsider.com/these...linton-2017-11

BANNED

Lol. “Had an affair or two”?? Who on earth thinks it was limited to two??

Plenty of stuff to condemn him for, but having an affair is not one of them. That's their personal business.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Trey Strain View Post
    Predictably, there's no mention in this story that Feinstein is EIGHTY-FOUR YEARS OLD and would be NINETY YEARS OLD when her term ends. This is the dirty little secret in American politics that nobody talks about and that is the reason for this rejection.
    How is it a secret?

Plenty of stuff to condemn him for, but having an affair is not one of them. That's their personal business.
    Again, this is the problem.

If you think Ms. Lewinsky was simply a garden variety affair, you are turning a blind eye to some things.

Hey, watch this trick...

Bill Clinton: Great president, terrible man.

That's all that you really need to say to summarize it.

Now, maybe people in here who lean right who want to wank about and continue to scrutinize the now twenty-years past Clinton administration, and what the drama from that applied to an election that was two years ago... can kindly drop it, rather than flog that dead horse some more.

For those paying attention, the Mueller investigation also is now indicating a sitting member of Congress was soliciting intel from the Russians, on TOP of the senior Trump campaign staff. Maybe all that treason is a bit more relevant, huh guys?
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

BANNED

How is it a secret?
    I bet you didn't know that before I told you.

When the media agree not to talk about something, it's because they want it to be a secret.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Hey, watch this trick...

Now, maybe people in here who lean right who want to wank about and continue to scrutinize the now twenty-years past Clinton administration, and what the drama from that applied to an election that was two years ago... can kindly drop it, rather than flog that dead horse some more.

For those paying attention, the Mueller investigation also is now indicating a sitting member of Congress was soliciting intel from the Russians, on TOP of the senior Trump campaign staff. Maybe all that treason is a bit more relevant, huh guys?
    Yes, it is more relevant.

But the Clinton horse NEVER GOT FLOGGED. That's the problem.

And it's OK to talk about that, instead of complaining that it's finally getting flogged.

Quote Originally Posted by Trey Strain View Post
    I bet you didn't know that before I told you.

When the media agree not to talk about something, it's because they want it to be a secret.
    Gee, it's a shame I saw so many articles during the primary pointing out how much younger Feinstein's upstart challenger was, and noting her age in the discussion. Hell, when you Google "Feinstein" it fills the field with "Feinstein age".

It's almost as if you're imagining a vast media conspiracy that isn't there like a paranoid loon on the ageist purge you're hung up on or something, Trey.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Hey, watch this trick...

Both can be relevant at the same time.

Even more so in a "Me Too" world where Ms. Lewinsky is still having an invitation yanked because Bill Clinton is going.

If you want to decide that's not much of an issue? Your call.

Doesn't mean anyone else should feel like they have to follow suit.