Page 8 of 6983 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218581085081008 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kosmonaut View Post
    Appalling. Why are these bastards still above ground?
    We should have a pool of when they get what's coming to them and who does it. I pick US Special Forces on Thursday @3AM Cameroon time.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by king mob View Post
    That you know of. Listen, we've been down this road. We know there's guns being sold which were obtained legally and are being sold in the black market. You have a serious problem in the US, so deal with it.
    In trhe case of NFA firearms that is not the case, so far as law enforcement knows they have never been trafficked on the black market, Well I won't say never but 10 Cases in 80 years when there are a quarter million weapons involved is close enough to make a difference

As I asked you before have do you have any understanding of the current process at all? The devices are already heavily regulated justfiably so. Can you provide a singel case that shows that the new regulations would make things any safer at all? If they were being sold on the black market and used don't you think at least one would have been evidence in a crime since 1992?

It seem that for a large part becasue the current Nigerian predi sident would preffer to ignore the sitation and continue getting rich without distractions,

Also in undeveloped countryside it is not hard to hide that many ppeople and the borders are essentially meaningless .

The fact that apparently he has not asked anyone with the technical capacity to search from the sky for help is also another factor. But even stalittes and drones cant magically find people in forests and jungles

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    You have something like at least twice the per capita rate of gun deaths of the next developed country. That'll always trump any "nuance" any one pulls out of their hindquarters...
    the US has more big cities than Canada. Those tend to attract crime and are harder to police.

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    We should have a pool of when they get what's coming to them and who does it. I pick US Special Forces on Thursday @3AM Cameroon time.

They're in Nigeria. So if you send in special forces, how many dead children are acceptable? You're aware this group do not care one bit about killing children and that storming in guns blazing (assuming their hideouts are found) isn't helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikekerr3 View Post
    In trhe case of NFA firearms that is not the case, so far as law enforcement knows they have never been trafficked on the black market, Well I won't say never but 10 Cases in 80 years when there are a quarter million weapons involved is close enough to make a difference

As I asked you before have do you have any understanding of the current process at all? The devices are already heavily regulated justfiably so. Can you provide a singel case that shows that the new regulations would make things any safer at all? If they were being sold on the black market and used don't you think at least one would have been evidence in a crime since 1992?
    Mike, the bottom line is you're perfectly happy to argue til you're blue in the teeth for people to buy guns but less willing to defend the people's right to life. If this helps take weapons off the street that really, really shouldn't be there and it saves lives then this is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikekerr3 View Post
    It seem that for a large part becasue the current Nigerian predi sident would preffer to ignore the sitation and continue getting rich without distractions,

Also in undeveloped countryside it is not hard to hide that many ppeople and the borders are essentially meaningless .

The fact that apparently he has not asked anyone with the technical capacity to search from the sky for help is also another factor. But even stalittes and drones cant magically find people in forests and jungles
    The president has aid from neighbouring African countries who are helping as they don't want this spilling into their own countries. He refused EU and US help three weeks ago partly because he thinks they can deal with it themselves, which considering this group have been murdering people since 2007 this isn't the case.

However there's also the issue of a government (one riddled with corruption) asking for aid and what sort of aid comes. Right now the UK are sending 'advisors' and the US are supplying intelligence data which is probably where it should end.

Because the Nigerian government is hopelessly corrupt and do not care about their own people. Hopefully, this incident will shine a brighter light on the ever growing danger of this particular terrorist group and spur the international community to action.

They're in Nigeria. So if you send in special forces, how many dead children are acceptable? You're aware this group do not care one bit about killing children and that storming in guns blazing (assuming their hideouts are found) isn't helpful.
    Our news reports them escaping into Cameroon. I'll put US Special forces against ANY other armed unit in terms of limiting casualities. Some of those girls are going to die in the rescue regardless who does it.

Edit: I'll also say if the US doesn't do it, NONE of your countries will. Nor will the UN. The US Teams that we have there now may be just training a Nigerian/Cameroon task force, but I doubt that. They'll probably go in and do the deed and allow that task force to take credit.

Putin should do it..send in a Spetsnaz team, win himself a Noble prize.
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 05-07-2014 at 01:22 PM.

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Hapless Henchman View Post
    Because the Nigerian government is hopelessly corrupt and do not care about their own people. Hopefully, this incident will shine a brighter light on the ever growing danger of this particular terrorist group and spur the international community to action.
    Goodluck Jonathan's wife was denying there even were kidnappings...

This also goes to idea that in Islam, a man can own a woman (some sects allow up to 4 wives, but a man owns his daughters). I see almost NO difference in what these kidnappers are doing then the arranged marriages set by patriarchs, shieks, imams, & mullahs. In a religon were you are FORCED to submit to your male "leaders" almost all "marriages" are kidnapping and rape.
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 05-07-2014 at 02:15 PM.

Tucker Carlson says that women raping underage boys is awesome!!

Also, any man that lets a women pay for a date is a wuss and displays "disgusting" behaviour.

Top notch life lessons!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mastermind View Post

Also, any man that lets a women pay for a date is a wuss and displays "disgusting" behaviour.
    I've always believed unmarried couples should either split bills or take turns paying them.

*ducks from traditionalists*
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

Quote Originally Posted by Puppetmaker Grae View Post
    What I'm taking from this, is that you can't continually call for investigations into crimes by the security forces and the loyalist terror groups but then throw a hissy-fit when the police that you have previously supported also continue to investigate crimes by your own side. Especially given the recent revelations of the letters granting tacit immunity from prosecution to the on-the-runs. Even more so, since apparently a proposal of blanket immunity for all sides was apparently rejected by Sinn Fein during negotiations outlining the peace process.
    And all that too: if it's bad for the PSNI to go after Adams, why does Sinn Fein want other people gone after when that can also cause a political stink and wake up sleeping dogs? Nobody can have it both ways, we're either digging into this muck & risking all the poison seeping out to get crime punished or we're agreeing to let crimes go unpunished to keep the peace.

And now this has happened: Moscow has told the separatists in Donetsk and Luhansk to delay their 'independence referendums' ro “create the necessary conditions for dialogue” with Kiev, they're saying troops are being pulled from the border (nobody's noticed this yet), and they're now tentatively backing the May 25 presidential elections in Ukraine.

These are big changes. That's Russia publicly taking a step back. I wonder wh--

[the comments] sparked a rally on Russian and Ukrainian financial markets... Russia’s Micex equity index jumped 3.4 percent, the most in seven weeks, and the ruble added 1.3 percent to 34.942 per dollar at 10:30 p.m. in Moscow.
    The EU agreed today to expand the legal basis for sanctions, and foreign ministers will discuss adding more names to the blacklist next week, an EU official said. The U.S. plans to make Russia ineligible for preferential tax rates on exports that it has enjoyed in the past, according to a White House statement today.
    Ah. That's why.

If the captives are found, that Nigeria - or Cameroon or wherever they are - is going to use force to get them out (and some of them will die) or it's going to have to negotiate with the captives, meaning they get something they want and likely something that will help them keep murdering other children. There isn't a way to free them that isn't going to have blood on it.