Page 882 of 6983 FirstFirst ... 38278283287287887988088188288388488588689293298213821882 ... LastLast
Results 13,216 to 13,230 of 104733

Quote Originally Posted by bert View Post
    oh, and she's the author of this lovely tome:Does God Love Michael’s Two Daddies

Lord knows I don't want to, but I have to ask.
    Was the answer "Yes"?

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if I'm not longer providing a rebuttal to the "both sides are just as bad" argument, and I'm starting to inadvertently make the argument that "There is no end to the Republican Crazy".

I'll add Ms. Butts to the queue.
    One a day just isn't enough. By the time you get through one crop of crazies, they've already been tossed out and a whole new batch is on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    One a day just isn't enough. By the time you get through one crop of crazies, they've already been tossed out and a whole new batch is on the table.
    Seriously, the queue is sitting at 150-160. That's about 80 more than I needed to get through a whole year. Past that, I was going to "revisit" whoever was there from the previous calendar year on that date and give an update of what they'd been up to. Anyone who has been out of office, or not run for office in 4-5 years, I'll retire, and plug in one of the 80 or more who are still waiting for a turn for the spotlight.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Seriously, the queue is sitting at 150-160. That's about 80 more than I needed to get through a whole year. Past that, I was going to "revisit" whoever was there from the previous calendar year on that date and give an update of what they'd been up to. Anyone who has been out of office, or not run for office in 4-5 years, I'll retire, and plug in one of the 80 or more who are still waiting for a turn for the spotlight.
    Just a thought WBE, but maybe you ought to publish the queue as well, so people can not need to guess whether so and so is on the agenda. Not necessarily the order, ofc, but just ' these are the Republicans in the queue that I am aware of and working on'.
    Last edited by Tendrin; 04-21-2015 at 06:24 PM.

You're either going to end up incredibly jaded or locked in a padded cell over this.

You're either going to end up incredibly jaded or locked in a padded cell over this.
    ...with a psychiatrist who is convinced that both parties are just as bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Just a thought WBE, but maybe you ought to publish the queue as well, so people can not need to guess whether so and so is on the agenda. Not necessarily the order, ofc, but just ' these are the Republicans in the queue that I am aware of and working on'.
    But it would ruin the surprise...
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Doesn't have to be in order!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    ...with a psychiatrist who is convinced that both parties are just as bad...
    ZING!

Well played, Clerk. Well

played.

The surprise is half the fun. It makes every day like Christmas.
    And every stocking is filled with coal.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    "Fatherlessness is a huge problem in the black community. No wonder they behave the way they do."
    Not entirely true. I was born out of wedlock, never knew or saw my father, yet I was raised the right way by my mother and never became a crime statistic, an inmate or went to an early grave due to violence.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Lord knows I don't want to, but I have to ask.
    Was the answer "Yes"?
    I imagine the answer would be something along the lines of, "God won't love them until they learn to hate themselves." Because to these people, the only good homosexual is a self-hating homosexual.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    Congress to probe sex parties for possible leaks...
    Heh...heheheh...

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    I imagine the answer would be something along the lines of, "God won't love them until they learn to hate themselves." Because to these people, the only good homosexual is a self-hating homosexual.
    And Christians have damn sure cornered the market on self-hatred.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

I am busy picturing WBE sitting in a chair across from a psychiatrist.

"Both parties are just as bad."

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!!!!"