Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hawkman's not dead. He came back in Justice League United, via the Nth metal, just a few issues after he was killed. After the Byth arc wrapped, he left the team. He appeared in an issue Bat-Mite since then (#2, I think), as well as made a very minor (and completely superfluous) cameo in Harley Quinn #20.

No one could be more upset by this than me, by the way. Honestly, my enthusiasm for DC as a whole has severely dropped since Hawkman's gone M.I.A. They really need to get on the ball and do something with him again already. If it weren't for the CW, I'd have nothing Hawkman-related to look forward to right now.
    Batman: I need your help finding a man named Vulko.
    Hawkman: You want him dead or alive?
    - Justice League #17

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    Hawkman's not dead. He came back in Justice League United, via the Nth metal, just a few issues after he was killed. After the Byth arc wrapped, he left the team. He appeared in an issue Bat-Mite since then (#2, I think), as well as made a very minor (and completely superfluous) cameo in Harley Quinn #20.

No one could be more upset by this than me, by the way. Honestly, my enthusiasm for DC as a whole has severely dropped since Hawkman's gone M.I.A. They really need to get on the ball and do something with him again already. If it weren't for the CW, I'd have nothing Hawkman-related to look forward to right now.
    He should be on the main Justice League book. The core book should be two titles.

I'd love to see Batman & Hawkman interrogating evildoers.

Which one is the bad cop?

BANNED

Firestorm will at least appear in Superman\Wonder Woman #24. And Legends of Tomorrow seems like the only way I'll get my Hawkman fix. Didn't like his appearance in Bat-Mite at all. Hawkman should have gotten the mini treatment along with Poison Ivy and the Metal Men.
    Last edited by Starchild; 10-24-2015 at 10:23 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjak View Post
    Firestorm will at least appear in Superman\Wonder Woman #24. And Legends of Tomorrow seems like the only way I'll get my Hawkman fix. Didn't like his appearance in Bat-Mite at all. Hawkman should have gotten the mini treatment along with Poison Ivy and the Metal Men.
    That's one of reasons why Im enjoying the minis, a lot of characters are having their turn to some degree. Take the current Bizarro and upcoming Poison Ivy. Bizarro has been a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to a lot of insight with Poison Ivy, but I can't see either as occupying long term monthly titles.

Maybe Hawkman will get his due at some point.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by bholderman View Post
    Last I saw of Firestom he got taken out as an intro in one of the Superman books, a few issues back. I cant recall which one off the top of my head. In fact, since then I have kept wondering how and when they were going to resolve that.
    Thanks! I actually wound up reading that very issue a couple of days ago. It was SUPERMAN WONDERWOMAN #21. I can't wait to see what happens to him next!

Quote Originally Posted by flex lamont View Post
    Where are Firestorm and Hawkman?
    Hangin' with their old buddy Waldo?

Classic DC characters like Hawkman and Firestorm have been pushed to the wayside amid DC's sad attempts to promote "progressive and diverse" characters. This includes Cyborg being on the JL instead of the Titans like everyone knows him by and awful choices like Vibe and the new Power Ring girl.

Jonn was another example but at least DC gave him is own series again finally.