BANNED

Default The 2nd trial by combat for Tyrion Lannister (HBO show) is fought by

This was brought up under a beer fueled conversation, in discussion about Arya or the Sand Snakes killing the Mountain in a fight, and I was thinking of small women who could possibly pull it off.

The Mountain that Rides (from the show) vs. Go-go Yubari from Kill Bill.

Go-go is armed with the Meteor Hammer and her short knife.

Why am I posting this, as it SHOULD be an obvious slaughter?

Based on the fight choreography notes from the show, Gregor Clegane is used to fighting someone directly, charging head on.
    All of the wushu style turns and pivots and attacks from different angles used by the Viper and his spear were throwing him off is game and infuriating him to do something reckless.

While go-go has no chance to match his raw might, she could turn it against him Judo style or keep him off balance after a failed charge. Once he's on the ground, short blade through the eye....

and yes, I know that Go-go can hit the elder Clegane brother and not really hurt him with that armor and his strength, and that all the Mountain needs to do is hit her once.

you thoughts?

I think he destroys her.

Incredible Member

edit gah wrong thread, please delete.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Aren't blunt weapons like the meteor hammer the most effective way to do damage to people in plate mail? Especially since Gogo is chucking it hard enough to tear chunks out of wooden support pillars (and she basically shrugged off getting sucker punched in the back of the head with that same attack's ricochet and subsequently crushing the table she was standing on when said attack knocked her down) and can kick hard enough to send the Bride flying back several feet or lightly kick her weapon so that it punches through a tabletop like it wasn't even there.

She's not so good against blades herself, but I think Gregor would probably be very unpleasantly surprised if he took a shot from Gogo's ball and chain.