Classic Thor
    Extremis Iron Man
    Hulk
    Quicksilver
    Vision
    Wonder Man

No BFR
    No Telepathy

Pre Nu 52 J'Onn blitzes everyone. Don't know how fast or tough new J'Onn is.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Nu52 J'onn, from what I've seen, seems to be a lot more reliant on his telepathy so this might be rough for him.

I mean, he's still a shapeshifting invisible, intangible brick but nowhere near his Pre52 levels so I think he has a shot but it's an uphill battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Nu52 J'onn, from what I've seen, seems to be a lot more reliant on his telepathy so this might be rough for him.

I mean, he's still a shapeshifting invisible, intangible brick but nowhere near his Pre52 levels so I think he has a shot but it's an uphill battle.
    What's his speed like? If he doesn't have any, he's going to have problems with Thor alone, let alone the rest of the Avengers. Is he still weak to fire?

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post

Really? Because I've seen him help shove around ships larger than planets, bounce charged up shots from Apollo off his face, and throw down with the entire Justice League. His brick status seems better than ever to me.

What I haven't seen is speed feats for the guy, so I'm inclined to think Thor can ruin his day before he can close.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Really? Because I've seen him help shove around ships larger than planets, bounce charged up shots from Apollo off his face, and throw down with the entire Justice League. His brick status seems better than ever to me.

What I haven't seen is speed feats for the guy, so I'm inclined to think Thor can ruin his day before he can close.
    Really?

Huh, totally missed those. Most of the stuff I've seen has been more sort of weird psychic stuff.