View Poll Results: Which Image comic was your favourite this week?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Beauty #3

0 0%
  • Empty Zone #5

1 3.13%
  • The Fade Out #10

11 34.38%
  • Invincible #124

5 15.63%
  • Reyn #9

3 9.38%
  • Shutter #16

1 3.13%
  • Tales of Honor: Bred to Kill #3

0 0%
  • The Tithe #6

1 3.13%
  • Tokyo Ghost #2

6 18.75%
  • Wolf #4

4 12.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Image Comics poll week 43 - A decidedly low-key week

Welcome to the weekly Image poll, vote for your favourite comic & join the conversation!

Last week East of West #21 received the most votes in our poll. The series remain popular as ever, this is its fourth win already this year!

This week is a quiet one, by Image standards. Not wholly uneventful though: Invincible begins its well-publicised REBOOT?!-storyline, Empty Zone ends its first arc as does Wolf, and Witchblade reprints its 180th issue with a special Valentine's Day-cover... Topical???

No new series this week, so I've undemocratically picked a cover I liked -- The Tithe won this one on fashion choices, that skirt!

230324_s0.jpg

Incredible Member

Invincible and The Fade Out are almost near automatic votes for me. I'll read both before voting, but will likely give the nod to Invincible as it is my favorite comic book.

Nothing for me this week.

Invincible is an automatic vote as always. Excited to see what this Reboot storyline has in store.
    My comicartfans.com collection. Lots of Ryan Ottley:
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...asp?GCat=49719

Invincible universe wiki (work in progress):
    http://invincibleuniverse.wikia.com/..._Universe_Wiki

Amazing Member

Reyn is the only book I'll be getting this week, so it gets a vote by default. Very slow and uneventful comic book week

Just Reyn and Groo Friends and Foes for me this week
    Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Jonah Hex, Walking Dead, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Fearless Dawn, Nailbiter, Copperhead, Stray Bullets, Birthright, Bone, Lazarus

Just Tokyo Ghost for me. I think the series has flaws but I liked it enough (the art and especially the coloring) to vote for it.

I wish Remender was less blatant and heavy-handed with the "technology is bad" stuff, and the interlude with Debbie and Led's history felt very cliched and predictable. The issue immediately improved once they entered Tokyo. I hope there are some good supporting characters because I'm not really feeling Debbie or Led outside of their cool appearances.
    Image Comics (TPB):
    Saga, Southern Bastards, Injection, Descender, Deadly Class, Chew, Black Magick

DC Rebirth (Digital):
    The Flash, Batman, Green Lanterns, Aquaman

I love love LOVE Remender, but I did not like Tokyo Ghost #1 very much. I enjoyed the concept, but was just not entertained by the book itself. Idk, maybe I was in the wrong mood last time. I really want #2 to sell me on it. So I hope I will be voting Tokyo Ghost, but Invincible will make steep competition.
    I'm also reading The Tithe, The Beauty, and Wolf today. Any of which could steal my vote if Tokyo Ghost still stinks and the Invincible reboot winds up being the flub of the century.

But all day at work, the 3 books I couldn't stop thinking about getting home and reading were Invincible, Secret Six, and Buffy season 10.

Haven't had a chance to comics yet this week. Might be a few, but only Wolf #4 for me this week from Image.

Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

Invincible #124 is the only Image comic I'll be buying of this week's new releases. Looking forward to the this new story arc, and #124 will be the second issue of Invincible I'll be buying after the 25 cent #118.
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

I read two: The Beauty was very, very good, but The Fade Out is in a class by itself.
    “That’s right, I’m Doughy Man! Butter is my ally, steak does my bidding! Sour cream bows down before me in total abject terror!”

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I love WOLF so, so much.

I haven't read it yet but my vote has to go to Tokyo Ghost since it's the only Image book I bought this week.

The Fade Out continues to be great.

Wolf was all I read this week so it gets the vote. I think it earned it. I enjoyed the issue and I've enjoyed the book. Looking to see what it's like when it returns.

Looking forward to reading The Fade Out once it wraps up.