All-New Member

Default Characters post Secret War.

Hi guys

I received all my new ANAD issues last week but I haven't started reading yet. Want to get SW out the way first if I can. Apologies if my questions is answered in those issues.

My first question is has it been stated anywhere that the new ANAD universe will only have one of each character or will we still see multiple?

Obviously during Secret Wars there are multiple of pretty much every character running around. Are we going to see all the alternate version of characters just disregarded when SW ends? How are they deciding?

My second question, how do you guys feel about alternate versions taking place of originals in the mainstream universe?

For example we now have Old Man Logan in place of 616 Wolverine. Are we meant to believe we'll never see 616 Logan again? Is OML now THE Logan of this universe? Will existing characters know the original 616 Logan died?

Just trying to get my head round who is taking place of who...

BANNED

Guessing it's similar to Age of Apocalypse.

The ANAD Marvel is pretty much continuing from the pre-Secret Wars books...of course it has been 8 months and we don't know if the whole Incursions (and the events leading to the Last Days) have been erased from everyone's mind or where altered in such a way that they happened but altered enough to allow stuff to reflect the books right now (like Tony no longer being inverted or the Illuminati not being chased down by S.H.I.E.L.D).

As for the "Ultimate"/other characters I assume is a case by case explanation, from the ending of Old Man Logan it seems he is aware of what happened (both in his own world and Battleworld) but we don't know yet how are the X-Men reacting to him. The Squadron Supreme characters are aware they are stuck in here due to their Earths being gone...but not sure if they are aware of Battleworld (and in the case of Dr. Spectrum if the fight between the Illuminati and the Great Society happened). So yeah, is all waiting to read the specific books to see how the changes are taking place.

I am not sure Marvel knows...