The Claw of Justice!

Default Hellboy video on ComicsAlliance

http://comicsalliance.com/hellboy-fa...-horse-comics/
    Where is it shown that Lobster Johnson gave Hellboy his gun? I think the video says that is from later editions of Seed of Destruction, but I don't recall ever hearing that. I thought Hellboy met the Lobster for the first and only time at the end of Conqueror Worm.

They're confusing him with The Hand of Justice, or something like that, from Seed of Destruction, he was one of John Byrne's characters, and I don't think they changed it to Lobster Johnson but I could be wrong.

The Claw of Justice!

Quote Originally Posted by horror-of-sorts View Post
    They're confusing him with The Hand of Justice, or something like that, from Seed of Destruction, he was one of John Byrne's characters, and I don't think they changed it to Lobster Johnson but I could be wrong.
    They mention that John Byrne's character the Torch of Liberty originally gave him his gun in the story, but then they say that later editions of the story have Lobster Johnson giving Hellboy his gun instead. I also don't think that was changed (and it doesn't make sense considering the Lobster "died" before Hellboy was brought to Earth and only met him at the end of Conqueror Worm), so that's why I am confused.

I think Hellboy's first gun was given to him by the Torch of Liberty in Seed of Destruction, and after he lost it in the ocean his 2nd gun was given to him by Harry Middleton in Darkness Calls.

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterJohnson View Post
    They mention that John Byrne's character the Torch of Liberty originally gave him his gun in the story, but then they say that later editions of the story have Lobster Johnson giving Hellboy his gun instead. I also don't think that was changed (and it doesn't make sense considering the Lobster "died" before Hellboy was brought to Earth and only met him at the end of Conqueror Worm), so that's why I am confused.
    Yeah, I don't know where they're getting that Lobster stuff from.