Fantastic Member

Default Captain Atom/Firestorm vs The Sentry

New 52 Captian Atom and Firestorm vs Bob

No version of Firestorm that I know of has a shot against Bob.

NuAtom and Monarch might have one however.

There's a new Monarch ?

Or are we talking about Post-Crisis ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Post-Crisis.
    I mean yeah, sure Sentry could rip the guys suit open like SBP did, but without the Time Trapper rescuing him this should at least become a mutual defeat, as an explosion of that magnitude oughta knock out Sentry just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Post-Crisis.
    I mean yeah, sure Sentry could rip the guys suit open like SBP did, but without the Time Trapper rescuing him this should at least become a mutual defeat, as an explosion of that magnitude oughta knock out Sentry just fine.
    I'd also just figure Monarch could trade with him well enough, given that he was ultimately toying with a jacked up SBP. Also, you know, killing a **** ton of versions of Superman, Wonder Woman, and himself, just by opening his helmet. Then again, it was SBP so lots of grains of salt with that.

Interesting note, though I dunno if it means anything, but Captain Atom reappeared after the explosion on a team of meta called Project 7734. Though his memory of his time as Monarch is gone.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I'd also just figure Monarch could trade with him well enough, given that he was ultimately toying with a jacked up SBP. Also, you know, killing a **** ton of versions of Superman, Wonder Woman, and himself, just by opening his helmet. Then again, it was SBP so lots of grains of salt with that.

Interesting note, though I dunno if it means anything, but Captain Atom reappeared after the explosion on a team of meta called Project 7734. Though his memory of his time as Monarch is gone.
    He EVENTUALLY got his memory back and was a hero again (after messing around on Sorcerer world and becoming friends with Mordru)....then Maxwell Lord set him up and made everyone think he killed Magog. Interesting to note, Maxwell Lord had some kind of "unknown energy" that made it easier to quantum-jump Captain Atom. And apparently OMACS can absorb the entirety of the Quantum field without Time-Jumping and Captain Atom can hold off TimepJumping for a time.

Ah, so it was him. Neat.

#MonarchLives

Arx Inosaan