Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, the rift between Cyclops and Beast will only be healed if Beast is either brainwashed or betrayed by the entire MCU side.

And for the X-men as whole, i think that the only solution is bringing back the Adult Jean Grey.
    Agreed. But DisMarvel don't want Jean, they've got Jeen.

Teens rule ok.

Someone at Marvel to write it that way.

That is all.

For Beast to apologies and get off his high horse. The rift is entirely one sided (Scott already made that clear when he said he loved them all).
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    For Beast to apologies and get off his high horse. The rift is entirely one sided (Scott already made that clear when he said he loved them all).
    See my avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    See my avatar.
    You'd think Beast remembers Cyclops' lines as being "I know some of you hate me, but I love everyone in this room. Except you, Henry."

Mindwiping both of them would be adequate I think. The last couple of years at least. It would make them both salvageable.

What Cyclops should do is go back in time and get the Uncanny X-men from when it was the O5 plus Polaris and Havok. To show Beast the error of his ways and then there can be 3 versions of all these characters running around.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Mindwiping both of them would be adequate I think. The last couple of years at least. It would make them both salvageable.
    Pure speculation of course but I do have the feeling that both will simply get replaced at some point down the line with their O5 counterparts to start kinda fresh and move away from all the junk that dragged the old versions into the dirt.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Pure speculation of course but I do have the feeling that both will simply get replaced at some point down the line with their O5 counterparts to start kinda fresh and move away from all the junk that dragged the old versions into the dirt.
    Why stop there? Just reset the X-men. All of them. Relaunch it, call it something other then Uncanny as that's the Inhumans word now, maybe somet like Ultimate X-men and...

... wait...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    1As X-fans what do you think can truly heal the rift between the two founders of the X-men and start making the X-men feel like a family again ?
    Well, if they were actual people... Nope, not happening, no ever. Maybe a deathbed reconcilliation just befor one of them dies permanently for real.

But they're fictional characters so all it really takes is an editor ordering a writer to go and make it so.
    By whatever means... Mind-control, Skrull impersonation, just having them make up and handwaving the entire conflict away in three lines of dialogue about the good old times...
    Stupider things happen all the time in comics.

Well right now (and I think Marvel understands this), it would take some significant retconning to mend the rift between Cyclops and Beast. I think Beast's hatred of Cyclops has made him the most unlikable X-man since Hope Summers. Most of the X-men still respect Cyclops. Most have forgiven him, as we saw in X-men: Battle of the Atom. But Beast keeps clinging to his hatred. At the same time, he created the work-around for that hatred with bringing the O5 to the present. At some point, the O5 are going to have to go back. And when that happens, I think those effects will be the best possible opportunity for Cyclops and Beast to become friends again. I can't see any other way for them to not hate each other at this point. And I can't see any other way Beast would actually be worthy of respect either. So when in doubt, use time travel. It's worked for Marvel before. Why not use it again?
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Default What would make the other X-men want to be lead by Cyclops again outside a life threatening situation?

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Well right now (and I think Marvel understands this), it would take some significant retconning to mend the rift between Cyclops and Beast. I think Beast's hatred of Cyclops has made him the most unlikable X-man since Hope Summers. Most of the X-men still respect Cyclops. Most have forgiven him, as we saw in X-men: Battle of the Atom. But Beast keeps clinging to his hatred. At the same time, he created the work-around for that hatred with bringing the O5 to the present. At some point, the O5 are going to have to go back. And when that happens, I think those effects will be the best possible opportunity for Cyclops and Beast to become friends again. I can't see any other way for them to not hate each other at this point. And I can't see any other way Beast would actually be worthy of respect either. So when in doubt, use time travel. It's worked for Marvel before. Why not use it again?
    Forgiven would be a strong word. I would say the rest to the X-men could pity the man Cyclops has become.

Honestly, if it wasn't for the Inhuman Mist and the many threats they face what could truly heal the rift Cyclops has with the other X-men and make them a full team and a family again ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Forgiven would be a strong word. I would say the rest to the X-men could pity the man Cyclops has become.

Honestly, if it wasn't for the Inhuman Mist and the many threats they face what could truly heal the rift Cyclops has with the other X-men and make them a full team and a family again ?
    Much of the anger many of the X-men felt towards Cyclops wasn't because of what has occured since AvX but the end of AvX. The X-men know and can realise that Cyclops (as well as the others) were under the influence of Phoenix, they know the influence it has, Cyclops has show remorse of his actions, even if they weren't truely his. Since AvX, what has he done? Found and protected a group of mutants and made a blind threat he never had the intention of carrying out because of the actions of SHIELD. That's about it. He still cares for all of his friends, and in a way they should care about him enough to want to try and set him on the right path. Sure complete forgiveness might not happen but to trust again might as Cyclops has proven he still cares for these people.

I'm obviously ignoring the rather out of character 'Mutants are the future' rant in Secret Wars but then that won't be remembered by these people.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    You'd think Beast remembers Cyclops' lines as being "I know some of you hate me, but I love everyone in this room. Except you, Henry."
    That's what he should have said TBH.

BANNED

I still don't see how Cyclops has done anything wrong. People keep complaining bout his "non-revolution" but still complain about how he's done these horrible things? It makes no sense. Beast on the other hand is a piece of crap. He continually messes things up then acts holier than thou. He's the biggest jerk in the whole Marvel universe.