Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 620
  1. #451
    Astonishing Member Cville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Lightning View Post
    Electric Vision. Yes. Yes. I want to see this in the book.
    I saw that and thought the same.

  2. #452
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Love the Anissa discovering her powers storyline on the show.

  3. #453
    Astonishing Member El_Gato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,329

    Default

    So who does everyone think those 9 kids are? I think one of them is obviously Jefferson but the other 8? Maybe Outsiders members?
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

  4. #454
    Incredible Member 9th.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Love the Anissa discovering her powers storyline on the show.
    I like that she's having trouble with it and not perfect off the bat.
    DC: The Wildstorm: Michael Cray. Black Lightning: Cold Dead Hands, Justice League
    Marvel: Iceman, Gen X, Falcon, Runaways, The Defenders
    Other: Rat Queens, Motor Crush, Noble, Accell, Superb

  5. #455
    BCB 4sake Baned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Atlanta,GA
    Posts
    2,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    So who does everyone think those 9 kids are? I think one of them is obviously Jefferson but the other 8? Maybe Outsiders members?
    Maybe I thinking they may go with some of the more lesser known outsiders, DC characters & some new characters..

    Eric Moran/Freight train
    One or both or Grace parents
    A relative of Peter
    Long Shadow
    A version Wind dragon
    Halo or Windfall
    Technocrat/Geoffrey Barron
    Charlie Wylde/Wylde
    Dervish

  6. #456
    Astonishing Member El_Gato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Maybe I thinking they may go with some of the more lesser known outsiders, DC characters & some new characters..

    Eric Moran/Freight train
    One or both or Grace parents
    A relative of Peter
    Long Shadow
    A version Wind dragon
    Halo or Windfall
    Technocrat/Geoffrey Barron
    Charlie Wylde/Wylde
    Dervish
    Seems like a good guess. Either way I'm hooked! I would definitely love an update on Wind Dragon and Long Shadow that's for sure. Though it's too bad El Dorado is likely too OP to introduce, unless ge just keeps his teleporting/invisibility powers and drops everything else.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

  7. #457
    BCB 4sake Baned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Atlanta,GA
    Posts
    2,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Seems like a good guess. Either way I'm hooked! I would definitely love an update on Wind Dragon and Long Shadow that's for sure. Though it's too bad El Dorado is likely too OP to introduce, unless ge just keeps his teleporting/invisibility powers and drops everything else.
    Yeah, that's what I thinking to which why I didn't list him, but I'd be cool with being wrong..

  8. #458
    Astonishing Member El_Gato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Yeah, that's what I thinking to which why I didn't list him, but I'd be cool with being wrong..
    I just want Black Lighting to build his own corner on DC TV. I'm curious to see who those other heroes out there are.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

  9. #459
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    That super powered battle between Jefferson and Anissa was awesome

  10. #460
    Astonishing Member Cville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,427

    Default

    The action sequence at the end of this weeks episode with the music in the background was awesome. Good episode this week. And a return of a good character with his excellent music selection.

  11. #461
    Astonishing Member El_Gato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,329

    Default

    The show is introducing supernatural elements! It's so cool because I literally have no idea what to expect, and that always makes for a great show!

    I've heard some speculate that Lady Eve is a necromancer, aka she controls the dead, and that Gambi also has powers. I wonder that's true. Anyone else think Lala is going to turn out to be Bloodwynd?
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

  12. #462
    BCB 4sake Baned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Atlanta,GA
    Posts
    2,271

    Default

    Or maybe a version of tattooed man..

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    The show is introducing supernatural elements! It's so cool because I literally have no idea what to expect, and that always makes for a great show!

    I've heard some speculate that Lady Eve is a necromancer, aka she controls the dead, and that Gambi also has powers. I wonder that's true. Anyone else think Lala is going to turn out to be Bloodwynd?

  13. #463
    Mighty Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,825

    Default

    Really liking the tv series, and so I thought I would check out the recent comic book series.

    Then I saw they made Anissa Jefferson's cousin.

    After seeing Jefferson as a loving, supportive father, that was like running into a brick wall.

  14. #464
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    One heck of a twist on the recent episode.

  15. #465
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Okay I'm going to say, I want Damian Wayne to show up at the end of season and give Jefferson a donation for the school and say that his dad would like to have him enrolled there.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •