Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Nice to see Jill Scott pop up on my radar again! Being a fan of the Botswana series. Kobra is one lucky guy

Spectacular Member

So, we're getting Kobra the terror organization on this show.

I hope the 100 plays a big role in his first season before the possibility of a Kobra organization pops up.

"History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

So our guy, Jefferson Pierce, is now the President of the United States in the Injustice 2 series. Big things happn'n!

Quote Originally Posted by MorganL View Post
    So, we're getting Kobra the terror organization on this show.
    "Cobraaaaaaaaa la la la la la la la!"

Whoops! Wrong organization! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Black Lightning View Post
    So our guy, Jefferson Pierce, is now the President of the United States in the Injustice 2 series. Big things happn'n!
    Really? That's cool.

Did always like him as Secretary of Education under President Luthor. Felt like a well-deserved and appropriate position for Jeff, and we at least had one hero in that viper's den who could try to keep things under some semblance of control.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Yup, although I'm sure a certain fanbase isn't pleased about how that came about. I honestly didn't see spoilers:
    Aqualad's betrayal coming!
    end of spoilers I do like that Black Lightning is playing a pretty big role in this series and I can't wait for Tuesday's issue!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

It's Black Lightning's eve!

I'm beyond excited about this book. No more "Old Man Pierce". I'm ready for a more "in his prime" hero with a visually interesting powerset. From the previews alone I'm in love with the use of his power.

Jefferson gets to rebuild his mythos and I'm all for it. I genuinely hope that Isabella knocks this out of the park.

I loved it! The dialogue was great and natural. The art is fire. This looks fun.

This preview hit the spot!

Cool to hear that DC has given Isabella a lot of freedom with this series.

Also in the preview there is a Cyborg reference. Would be awesome to see him guest star in a few issues. Maybe Tony will create a bromance between Vic and Jeff.

Issue is already up on Comixology and it's was great!

Without knowing anything about this character it'd still be just as entertaining to read. You easily get to know who Jefferson Pierce is. The cast around him actually has a voice that gives it a really good feel. It was fun.

"I'm why you can't have nice toys!"

Tobias Whale is ruthless...just ruthless.

Dialogue is good. Art was great. I thoroughly dig the use of his powers. This was flat-out a good book. Highly recommend.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Issue is already up on Comixology and it's was great!

Without knowing anything about this character it'd still be just as entertaining to read. You easily get to know who Jefferson Pierce is. The cast around him actually has a voice that gives it a really good feel. It was fun.

"I'm why you can't have nice toys!"

Tobias Whale is ruthless...just ruthless.

Dialogue is good. Art was great. I thoroughly dig the use of his powers. This was flat-out a good book. Highly recommend.
    I agree. This was such a good book all around from the dialogue to the art. I really enjoyed it and also highly recommend it.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

BANNED

I have to say the new Black Lighting TV series is shaping up to be a great one with its casting so far and how much they borrow from the comics. I cannot wait to see a full season of it.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

This was a really good issue. Jefferson was really written good and the art was also good. I loved the little tidbits he mentioned about the other DC heroes. I just really wish his lightning was like the Young Justice one like actually black.
    Last edited by HandofPrometheus; 11-02-2017 at 06:48 AM.