Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Ok, I have found the response to my first question in the Marvel related topic.

Ultimate Galactus Trilogy.
    An unabashed DC Fanboy (who gives Marvel credit where credit is due).

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by vark View Post
    Hi to everybody. I am new to this forum and I am sorry if this question has already been asked elsewhere but is the DD Miller omnibus companion will be reprinted soon like his omnibus "brother"? Also, Dave Kindall, do you still have a spare copy of this companion omnibus that you wish to sell? Thanks
    Sadly I don't have a spare - one of the sales didn't go through after all (the £60 one sent me the wrong book - the Born Again PHC), so I just ended up with the one I got for £34.

Thanks for your response, and lucky you!

I didn't want to start a thread just for this question so I'll ask it here.

Now that GoG is doing so great what are the chances of having the Annihilation Conquest TPB's reprinted? I've been meaning to read them for years but the price of the first one is crazy...

Amazing Member

Another one down - I just managed to pick up a copy of the Ultimates omnibus on ebay for £40 + shipping. Not bad!

(It might not have had as much interest as it should have because the word "omnibus" was misspelled in the heading...)

Wow, nice one, would get that for myself for this price.

I cannot find the Amazing Spider-Man MMW Vol. 10 for a reasonable price. Always around $250-300. Vol. 11 of the same line goes for around $100, which I might end up reluctantly saving for and paying to complete them all.
    The Spawn Origins Book 1 is also hard to find at a good price and probably should be reprinted. Maybe with the Al Simmons character returning in a couple of months, I don't know.
    The Daredevil Companion Omnibus is another one. Might as well get the trades for each story.

Plus, the convention exclusive IDW Artist Editions, which won't really go back to print and sell for insanely high prices. Specifically, The Spirit by Eisner (100 were printed) and Daredevil: Born Again by Mazzucchelli (250 were printed) look like will never be crossed from my list.