Default (MCU) Darren Cross(Yellow Jacket) vs. Iron Man (MCU)

who wins,no BFR

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miracleman View Post
    who wins,no BFR
    Iron Man. I don't think that YJ ever showed firepower sufficient to do more than scuff Tony's paint job, and his strength is not particularly impressive to Iron Man's tier, either.

Combine that with the facts that Tony should be able to see/track him just fine if Falcon was packing sensors ip to that task and that Yellowjacket can't shrink enough to get past Tony's armor or, in fact, have any way of reaching him in flight, Tony can zorch him at will, assuming he doesn't/can't just hack his suit and make him Macarena to death.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 10-22-2015 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Iron Man. I don't think that YJ ever showed firepower sufficient to do more than scuff Tony's paint job, and his strength is not particularly impressive to Iron Man's tier, either. Combine that with the facts that Tony should be able to see/track him just fine if Falcon was packing sensors ip to that task and that Yellowjacket can't shrink enough to get past Tony's armor or, in fact, have any way of reaching him in flight, Tony can zorch him at will, assuming he doesn't/can't just hack his suit and make him Macarena to death.
    Falcon could track antman,but YJ can fly. alot harder to deal with when the target is that small and can move that fast. Also,his guns were not tested against metal. So it is not known how strong those lasers are. at the least he can still hit the small joints of his armor.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miracleman View Post
    Falcon could track antman,but YJ can fly. alot harder to deal with when the target is that small and can move that fast. Also,his guns were not tested against metal. So it is not known how strong those lasers are. at the least he can still hit the small joints of his armor.
    Iron Man can fly faster, probably higher, and had computerized targeting and explosives. Also considering the kind of crap his armor tanks when he's not just churning them out in a PTSD induced fugue state, YJ's lasers are going to need some substantial feats before they can do anything of note to even the weakest portions.

Yeah, pretty sure Tony's got this.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei